TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Does WWE have like a wardrobe person or something that could have told Shawn Michaels that he should NOT have worn a cami for his segments with Vince? That was some of the most homoerotic attrire for a wrestler not in a "gay" gimmick that I've seen in a while.

I'm calling this now:

WWE is going to pull a ridiculous move at WrestleMania and have Ric Flair win the Money-in-the-Bank title shot. They're suddenly hyping up him getting one last chance with the title, and the fact that he so obviously doesn't belong in the match is going to make him the eventual winner.

Oh yeah. Which screws Van Dam again.

That's honestly what I predict will happen.

HHH over Cena at Mania. Flair wins the MITB.

HHH over Cena in the rematch at Backlash.

I'll say Flair exercises his title shot after that since...you know, the man ain't getting any younger.

HHH over Flair -- quite possibly in the now traditional Hell-in-the-Cell match -- at Bad Blood.

Then Misterio jumps over to Raw in the draft.

HHH vs. Misterio at SummerSlam. With likely HHH going over, but that one isn't necessarily a certainty.

I see them running Show/Kane vs. Carlito/Masters for the tag titles at Mania.....because they need to put these guys on the card, but there's really nothing else for them to do.

Whereas, seeing as how Shelton is in the Money-in-the-Bank match already, there is nothing left for Flair to do at Mania besides wrestle in the MITB. With what they've done, they managed to slide all the important names on Raw into Mania matches.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Y'know...I was watching the pre-match video for HHH/Michaels/Benoit match at WM XX and noticed how well Benoit sells the Sweet Chin Music. He acts like a domino getting pushed down; completely knocked out.

:D

That's honestly what I predict will happen.

HHH over Cena at Mania. Flair wins the MITB.

HHH over Cena in the rematch at Backlash.

I'll say Flair exercises his title shot after that since...you know, the man ain't getting any younger.

HHH over Flair -- quite possibly in the now traditional Hell-in-the-Cell match -- at Bad Blood.

Then Misterio jumps over to Raw in the draft.

HHH vs. Misterio at SummerSlam. With likely HHH going over, but that one isn't necessarily a certainty.

Wow, so that way HHH gets to squash his idol and bury the two stars pegged to be the top faces in the company. Yuck.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Did they ever reveal who was stalking Booker a couple years ago?

No, it was just one time segment on RAW that had Heidenreich giving Booker the note saying "I STILL REMEMBER" It was promptly dropped and forgotten right afterward. IIRC it was supposed to be Goldust doing it.

for heat this week on wwe.com they are showing old matches/clips from SNME, including the battle royal from march 87 (Im watching right now) which included andre and hulks first faceoff since the heel turn

demolition is in the match, so this is about when they first debuted

is darsow playing smash here? hard to tell with the video quality but the guy had short hair. could be him

for heat this week on wwe.com they are showing old matches/clips from SNME, including the battle royal from march 87 (Im watching right now) which included andre and hulks first faceoff since the heel turn

is darsow playing smash here? hard to tell with the video quality but the guy had short hair. could be him

I doubt it. The guy's a lot more muscular than I remember Darsow ever being.

sweet they also showed hart foundation vs bulldogs 2/3 falls from may 87, hogan vs harley race from 88, and harts vs rockers from 90 ( the same match off the bret dvd I think, though with jesses commentary), everyone, check it out :D

I doubt it. The guy's a lot more muscular than I remember Darsow ever being.

I'm pretty sure its Darsow. He had just come to the company and likely still had his hair from the his previous run as Krusher Khruschev and was still in the process of growing it out.

Besides Smash I (Randy Colley) doesn't fit the part of the guy in the video.

*On the left*

19.jpg

Except Darsow didn't HAVE any hair from his Krusher "Bald like the Koloff's" Kruschev

wish I could see the WWE stuff but I live in Europe and is blocked out :(

This is from a recent show in New Zealand.

JBL Promo

There was a slight delay before JBL came out which gave the crowd an opening to begin an 'Eddie' chant. When JBL came out immediatly after, he then worked the chant into his promo reminding everyone that he defeated Eddie for the WWE Title and as much as we chant for him, he won't be coming back. Ouch. He then said he wasn't wrestling due to a stretched tendon and started making the obvious sheep shagging jokes and calling us gay for having a national sport where half naked guys roll around on the ground together. Oh the irony. Crowd seemingly appreciated the humor by laughing, but also booed afterwards. He then sang God Bless America before The Boogeyman interupted to a HUGE Ovation! He chased away JBL & Jillian.

What did Randy Orton change his theme song to?

Killswitch Engage. The guys on sledgehammer say it's "Fixation On the Darkness," but it sounds nothing like Orton's theme.

The next WWE novel coming out is called "The Big Apple Takedown".

World Wrestling Entertainment’s second foray into fictional novels starring their wrestlers will be titled “The Big Apple Takedown” and will be released this May in the United States and June in Great Britain.

The premise for the novel features the United States Government recruiting WWE to provide their wrestlers as spies for the government. The synopsis sent out for the novel reads:

December 2001: Vince McMahon steps out of a snowy night into a diner in upstate New York for a meeting with old friend Phil Thomson, now a highly placed government official. Thomson has a strange proposition: creating a new covert black-ops group using the Superstars of World Wrestling Entertainment. The WWE's talented men and women are perfect. Highly skilled athletes with the ideal cover, they travel all across the country and the globe; no one would find it unusual to find them in a town one day and gone the next. The government would train and support the wrestlers in every way possible except one: no one must know the truth. March 2006: The Superstars have been handed their latest assignment - take down a commercial-grade methyl-amphetamine plant that is bankrolling terrorist activities in Europe. Their mission seems simple and straightforward, until a member of their team is taken prisoner. Now all that they've worked so hard for is in jeopardy, and one of their own might be killed.....

The novel is written by Robert Caprio, who also wrote WWE’s Are We There Yet? Paperback focusing on road stories told by various WWE wrestlers.

The cover to “The Big Apple Takedown” features Torrie Wilson brandishing a pistol.

Warrants a thread?

Guest Fook

When the WWE does comedy nowadays, they almost never get it right. Now this book is supposed to be serious, but I'm laughing harder at this premise than at anything else I've experienced this year.