TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'm still wondering if Vince Russo is working for TNA. It seems like he's back with WWE. We'll soon see "Your winner and NEW World Champion, K-Fed."

That might be worse then David Arquette.

I'm still wondering if Vince Russo is working for TNA. It seems like he's back with WWE. We'll soon see "Your winner and NEW World Champion, K-Fed."

That might be worse then David Arquette.

Federline can actually cut a promo and get heat and looks to be a good bumper. At this point, Federline is a name (even if for negative reasons). Arquette was a nobody comic.

Russo/Arquette was a case of Russo trying to be silly with cross promotion for their movie. WWE is just using the mainstream buzz that comes with K-Fed and they just want him to put over Cena.

We're probably going to get a "hilarious" segment involving scat on Raw next week now, to show people who might have tuned in that WWE provides quality entertainment.

You know what's great? Some people I know who haven't watched wrestling in a while, since WCW died... almost got back into it. How? John Cena's appearances for The Marine really made him come across like such a cool, humble guy to my friends... and that got them wanting to check out wrestling. Most of them couldn't even make it through one RAW, three of them turned it off before Cena even made his appearance. The 5 that were fortunate enough to make it through to Cena's appearance... just didn't like the way he came across, and said he's booked as such a tool.

The funny thing though is that half of them are now Smackdown fans.

People will really hate him because now that he's literally worth nothing, he's still clogging up the airwaves.

yeah but that's X-Pac heat and that's no good for anyone!

Why should I hate Kevin Federline? He hooked up with a rich dumb bitch and has been given a free ride of a life time. I hope he takes half her money and gets alimony.

I say, good for him. Keep living the American dream K-Fed!

The history of Survivor Series banner on WWE.com seems like a joke. Sure it's got Shawn superkicking Bret in 92 and Austin stunning the Rock, but it also features Dink tackling another midget and X-Pac kicking Tori....

Dink tackling the midget was from Survivor Series 1994. I don't know about the X-Pac/Tori thing.

Where's Marty Jannetty? I thought he was rehired by the wwe in September and suppose to work with Ecw, but never did?

he was fired agian.

He never had a contract this past time. He was set to do so and debut once again, but before that happened he had his most recent problem. The other day PWInsider said that he still might be on his way before too long.

Here is a funny note for the day:

K-Fed's album debuts on Billboard at #151 with only 6,000 copies sold. To compare, John Cena's CD debuted at #15 On Billboard Charts.

CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI-WWE UPDATE

by Mike Johnson @ 7:25:00 PM on 11/8/2006

Ring of Honor Tag Team champion Claudio Castagnoli has signed his WWE developmental deal and is expected to report next month to his assigned developmental territory (presumably Deep South Wrestling as a number of names recently signed have been sent there, although that's not confirmed.) Castagnoli currently holds several additional Tag Team championships with partner Chris Hero, including CHIKARA and Combat Zone Wrestling.

Guest netslob

good, i can finally see what this guy is all about.

well, i can finally see a brutally watered-down and homogenized version of what this guy is all about...but still...

Claudio probably got Vince's attention for his size, look and his character. Claudio isn't a conventional style wrestler as he does alot awkward stuff but is a good promo with natural heel charisma that could easily get over as a face too.

He fares better in tag teams but he had a lot of good singles matches around the world.

I think he has a good chance in WWE.

I like Claudio but what is he all about? The thing that stand out most in my mind is a 8 man comedy match from IWA with Candido, Stone, McGuinness and Claudio vs Punk. Steel, Sydal and Danny Daniels.

Is this the match where they were on each others shoulders and performed a coller and elbow tie up?

If so, best match i've ever seen.

The history of Survivor Series banner on WWE.com seems like a joke. Sure it's got Shawn superkicking Bret in 92 and Austin stunning the Rock, but it also features Dink tackling another midget and X-Pac kicking Tori....

Dink tackling the midget was from Survivor Series 1994. I don't know about the X-Pac/Tori thing.

Yeah, I know they were Survivor Series. I vividly remember Doink's team of midgets vs. Lawler's team of midgets. I guess I should've worded it better. The point was Bret/HBK and Austin/Rock are things you want to remember in the "History Of" type things. I can think of several more important Survivor Series images to throw in than a couple of funny dressed midgets and X-Pac and Tori, when the banner is representing their second longest running Pay Per View.

Two stupid questions:

1. What does OAO stand for?

2. How come some ppl's posts are yellowed out, particulary when it comes to posting spoilers?