TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

So I'm to understand that last night we had a PPV consiting of all title matches and only 1 title changed hands? Honestly....what the fuck?

And that's a bad thing because...?

Because all 6 matches were title matches...and only one title changes hands? I just don't know, it just doesn't sound right...maybe 2 titles changing hands would have better, but just one title? It just sounds sorta weird to me.

I think the WWF is trying to avoid their past errors on hot shotting the titles so frequently.

I think the WWF is trying to avoid their past errors on hot shotting the titles so frequently.

They weren't going to hot shoot anything, all the title holders have held the titles for a couple of months or so except for the Hardys, but I think all the title holders except the Hardys and Undertaker have had titles before Wrestlemania, so maybe switching two titles instead of one, in my mind would have been a better idea.

The only way WWE could hot shoot anything on the Backlash PPV would be having the majority of the titles change hands.

Aside from the tag titles, none of the other titles needed a title change. Cena obviously wasn't going to drop the title leading into the Khali deal. Undertaker and Batista can't have a title change going into JD and the idea was to put over that none of the two won the match. The woman's title appears to be chugging along seemingly building to Mickie finally winning. Benoit-MVP is a long feud that'll likely culminate in a 2/3 falls match with MVP winning the decisive match. London and Kendrick haven't chased long enough after such a lengthy reign.

The ECW change was apparently needed to phase Lashley out and set up the Originals vs McMahon deal. Which makes me worried, that the NB is done with them and will be a internal program and that makes me happy since it'd be Punk Vs Elijah as the focus.

I'm assuming the New Breed for the most part will have McMahon's back....I have a feeling the McMahon vs ECW Originals is going to pretty much include the entire ECW Roster...well the ones on tv...except Snitsky. Snitsky is still screwed, regardless. Unless they make Snitsky ECW's verison of Umaga for Vince.

From PWInsider.com

WWE World champion The Undertaker has suffered a torn bicep tendon and is scheduled to see a doctor (I'm guessing James Andrews, since they are in Birmingham, Alabama for TV tonight) today to have the injury examined. I was told by one person who has seen the injury that you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder.

Curious how this will affect plans with Batista at all.

Also, Lashley will be on ECW tonight as of right now.

What sort of timeline could we expect for an injury like that for Taker?

If Taker is heard, he should drop the title to Batista at Judgement Day (making them 1-1-1) and then rehab the injury and come back for the big blowoff at...Summerslam maybe?

I know this won't happen, but it would make sense if Mr. Kennedy exploited the injury and cashed in his MitB shot against an injured Undertaker.

I know this won't happen, but it would make sense if Mr. Kennedy exploited the injury and cashed in his MitB shot against an injured Undertaker.

Not after he announced he will cash it in at WM.

That type of injury knocks you out for 3-4 months.

When Kane tore his biceps in 2002, he was out for 4 months.

Yeah everybody keeps saying that but wouldn't be a typical Heel dick move to cash it in earlier to shock the champion?

Yeah everybody keeps saying that but wouldn't be a typical Heel dick move to cash it in earlier to shock the champion?

No, considering Edge already did that, and Kennedy commented on it last night saying it was taking the cowards way out. Doing it is just recycling an old storyline.

No, considering Edge already did that, and Kennedy commented on it last night saying it was taking the cowards way out. Doing it is just recycling an old storyline..

..that worked very well the first time.

No, considering Edge already did that, and Kennedy commented on it last night saying it was taking the cowards way out. Doing it is just recycling an old storyline..

..that worked very well the first time.

Alright I hope the WWE pulls it off, thus making Kennedy's announcment and promo all the more useless, and have the majority of the IC bitch and complain about it.

It's lazy booking if they re-use this angle for Kennedy, espically considering Kennedy bashed Edge last night for doing it. Wouldn't it seem stupid? I have no clue why people are even arguing this, it seems like people never even listened to Kennedy's promo. I would like for the WWE to stick with their guns and do what Kennedy said he was originally going to do.

Lazy booking is argueable. There's only two or three sensible routes to go down with MITB really. This is the one that works with heels.

Kennedy can just say he said it to lull everyone into a false sense of security and, assuming he wins the title, would therefore be proven to be smarter than all the champions. Throw in a few interviews with Cena and Taker and whoever being asked about Kennedy and saying 'Oh, he said he was gonna cash in at WrestleMania, I don't need to worry about him'. Have Vince asking Kennedy 'You're not really going to wait to WrestleMania, are you?' while he's still ECW Champion.

Actually, not that I'd be all for the idea, but thinking about it you could easily make it MORE intriguing than just Edge's "I've got the contract, I'm gonna feud with Flair for a few months then surprise everyone when that's done with". Heels don't have to tell the truth all the time.

As soon as Kennedy - as a HEEL - said he's above doing a 'cowardly' sneak attack cash in and would wait all the way until Mania, I immediatley thought "heel bullshit". I think it works either way, though.

A lot of that stuff with The Mountie in jail totally went over my head as a 6-year-old. Was that the first official middle finger on a televised WWF show?

A lot of that stuff with The Mountie in jail totally went over my head as a 6-year-old. Was that the first official middle finger on a televised WWF show?

It's a good thing to know match stipulations are legally enforcable.

Lashley Suffering from Rotator Cuff Injury

By Bryan Robinson

Written: May 1, 2007

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - After visiting famed orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews to have his injured shoulder examined, Bobby Lashley learned that he has a damaged rotator cuff but will not need surgery at this time.

The former ECW World Champion injured his shoulder during Sunday’s 3-on-1 Handicap Match at Backlash, where he lost the title to Mr. McMahon. It has been suggested that Lashley's shoulder injury had been lingering since WrestleMania 23 and that he may further aggravated the injury during Backlash.

Dr. Andrews is respected as the preeminent physician athletes seek when they suffer sports injuries. He performed surgery on Triple H after “The Game” tore his quadriceps muscles on two separate occasions. Lashley is expected to make an appearance on ECW on Sci Fi tonight and address his championship loss.

WWE.com

94ec6cab152kw5.jpg

It is possible that tonight Lashley can get the title back since he isn't as injured as first thought.