TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'm really surprised Cena has been so capable of avoiding injury despite a demanding workload and the spotfest matches.

I don't ever remember Jeff Hardy missing a noticeable amount of time either for all that insane stuff he does...

94ec6cab152kw5.jpg

It is possible that tonight Lashley can get the title back since he isn't as injured as first thought.

True and I just now remember that that poster is for Vengeance in Late June but still you get the idea

Does anybody remember Jim Ross calling Undertaker Booger Red in 2002??

Also what does soup-bowl hands mean, Jim Ross would also say that about the Undertaker in 2002?

Does anybody remember Jim Ross calling Undertaker Booger Red in 2002??

Also what does soup-bowl hands mean, Jim Ross would also say that about the Undertaker in 2002?

It was "soup bone".

94ec6cab152kw5.jpg

It is possible that tonight Lashley can get the title back since he isn't as injured as first thought.

True and I just now remember that that poster is for Vengeance in Late June but still you get the idea

But Cena is more mind boggling since he's classic roid shape right now, of maintaining a great amount of mass and still being cut.

I'm still shocked he didn't severely fuck up his leg a few years ago when he was eliminated in the Royal Rumble.

I remember that. They show that spot in every "don't try this at home" video the WWE pumps out. The refs on the outside even did the "X" for him.

94ec6cab152kw5.jpg

like I said before, Card subject to change.

The next WWE star to release an autobiography will be Batista when "Batista unleashed" comes out in October courtesy of Simon & Shuster. The co-author of Eric Bischoff's book, Jeremy Roberts, will be the co-author. [source: PWInsider.com]

Why...?

I seem to recall hearing that Cena was not on 'roids, but that could be incorrect...

In fact, in retrospect, it probably is. He's no Lashley, but he's a lot bigger than Punk is.

Cappotelli undergoes surgery

Written: May 2, 2007

BOSTON – Matt Cappotelli, former Tough Enough winner and Ohio Valley Wrestling Champion, underwent brain surgery today to remove a growing brain tumor. Doctors called the surgery a success.

Check back here as WWE.com continues to cover Cappotelli’s recovery.

- WWE.com

Guest Johnny B Radd

According to a member of another forum that attended SmackDown last night. Undertaker vs Batista in a Steel Cage match was announced for next weeks SmackDown in Pittsburgh.

Oh well...

http://www.actorsaccess.com/projects/?view...49&region=1

We are casting the 4th annual WWE Diva Search!

The WWE Divas Brand is currently up to new and exciting things - The Divas are frequently appearing in music videos (see the new Timbaland video), TV shows (Smallville, Extreme Makeover, Home Edition, and more...), doing tributes to the troops (just went to Iraq). We are building all kinds of cutting edge, new opportunities to help build the Divas brand.

No wrestling experience or aspirations to wrestle necessary. One lucky woman will be awarded a one year WWE talent contract worth $250,000. In addition, WWE is always looking for a variety of women to fill other positions on our 3 shows, Monday Night 'Raw', Friday Night 'Smackdown' and ECW. WWE is not just looking for one girl. We're looking for several!

A WWE DIVA is a fun, fearless girl who is beautiful, physically fit, athletic, comfortable with her body, has a sparkling personality and a great presence about her. This is the 4th annual Diva Search... Past and present Divas include: Stacey Keibler, Layla El (2006 Diva Search Winner), Torrie Wilson, Christy Hemme, Candice Michelle, Trish Stratus and Ashley Massaro (currently on April 07 Playboy cover)...

Casting Directors: Kristin Prouty, Jane Livshin, Lindsay Colip

Interview Dates: Beginning week of 5/4 and ending 7/16

Shoot/Start Date: July 18, 19, 20th are finals

Pay Rate: winner takes $250,000/1 year contract

Batista was a noted nightclub bouncer before wrestling. Noted because he was one of those "take on a guy with a knife/gun" bouncers, who luckily never got killed. WWE Magazine has covered his past and told some interesting stories of big-time fights.

Ashley is apparently on thin ice........just around the time of the next Diva Search....

The belief in WWE is that RVD is done. His contract is up later this year and apparently negotiations are no longer ongoing. Personally, I don't believe anything is finalized until it's finalized, but people were under the impression it was pretty much finalized this week. RVD basically wanted to take some time off after his current deal expires, but still be paid a downside guarantee by WWE.

They were not down with this idea, and so he said well, I'm not interested in staying. To me, this whole thing sounds like a game of hardball negotiations, largely on the part of RVD, but it may also be a case where they've determined that he doesn't want to go to TNA and is playing a game, and they're done playing. Either way, he's not gone until he's gone.

Bryan Alvarez in this weeks f4w newsletter

Looks like next week's main event will be the definitive answer to "Will he stay or will he go?". Re-sign and get the title, don't re-sign and job to the boss.

After reading discussion about Kennedy and the MITB in another thread, this booking idea hit me. What if Kennedy were to get a shot at the title without using his MITB. Winning a number one contender's match, ambushing the champ, getting a non-title win over the champ, winning the Rumble, etc. During the match, Kennedy sees that he can't beat the champ, grabs a chair, destorys the champ and gets DQ'ed. He immediately cashes in the MITB, and pins a beaten down champ for the belt.

I could be wrong, but I believe that is an angle not mentioned when we talked about various booking strategies with MITB. Seems like a smart wrestler would do anything he could to put himself in that position, rather than be passive and wait for an opportunity when the champ was beaten down. In fact, I think it would be fun to have Kennedy constantly trying to take the champ out, either by himself, or getting someone else to try it. Could be a good extended storyline that pops up ever so often.

Guest Mr. Adam

Out of curiosity, is the new IC Champ the kid that Cornette slapped around before he got fired? I think I remember reading his real name as Anthony Carelli.

Out of curiosity, is the new IC Champ the kid that Cornette slapped around before he got fired? I think I remember reading his real name as Anthony Carelli.

Yes, he's the guy who went crying to John Laurinaitis when the retired 150lb wrestling manager slapped him a few times.

Guest Mr. Adam

Not even slighly impressed with that. On general principal alone he shouldn't have gotten a call up. Add that to his nondescript OVW shooter gimmick and... actually management do have a ridiculous record of this kind of stuff so disregard. My bad.

The belief in WWE is that RVD is done. His contract is up later this year and apparently negotiations are no longer ongoing. Personally, I don't believe anything is finalized until it's finalized, but people were under the impression it was pretty much finalized this week. RVD basically wanted to take some time off after his current deal expires, but still be paid a downside guarantee by WWE.

They were not down with this idea, and so he said well, I'm not interested in staying. To me, this whole thing sounds like a game of hardball negotiations, largely on the part of RVD, but it may also be a case where they've determined that he doesn't want to go to TNA and is playing a game, and they're done playing. Either way, he's not gone until he's gone.

Bryan Alvarez in this weeks f4w newsletter

Honestly, why does someone have to post the same RVD tid-bit once a week? I sware people post the same speculation that RVD is leaving every week or so, something should be posted when something new actually happens.

Honestly, why does someone have to post the same RVD tid-bit once a week? I sware people post the same speculation that RVD is leaving every week or so, something should be posted when something new actually happens.

This thread is for stuff like that. It's better than starting a thread for RVD updates.

Yes, he's the guy who went crying to John Laurinaitis when the retired 150lb wrestling manager slapped him a few times.

Good for him. Cornette shouldn't be slapping people around.