TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Cant wait for that match at the ppv.

Speaking of JD, they need to add some gimmick badly to Lashley v. Shane/Vince/Umaga at the ppv. If that match is anything like Backlash, its gonna be mass suxors.

WWE.COM frontpage

Pittsburgh Stealer - Edge is the new WHC

Pittsburgh—The Rated-R Superstar cashed in his newly acquired Money in the Bank title opportunity tonight and knocked the sports-entertainment world off its axis by becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. Following a beastly, relentless attack from a returning Mark Henry, Edge picked the bones of a bloodied Undertaker to win the first World Heavyweight Championship of his career.

With Edge’s nefarious, well-calculated triumph taking place at the close of Undertaker and Batista’s tumultuous caged war, the Steel City became the “Steal City†tonight.

Though the night ended with an R-rated celebration, it was originally a night where the fate of the World Heavyweight Championship was to be decided within the merciless walls of a 15-foot high steel cage. For what seemed like an eternity of brutality, Undertaker and Batista took one another to their physical limits, as both warriors nearly exploded through the fortified steel.

Beaten and barely able to stand, the challenger and the champion ultimately managed to somehow escape the cage at the exact same moment, ending the contest in a draw. Thus, the epic, four-month rivalry between The Phenom and The Animal – two of the most dominant competitors in SmackDown history – culminated with controversy and indecision, much similar to their fierce Last Man Standing Match at Backlash.

Moments after Batista and The Deadman gave every last ounce of themselves in pursuit of the title, the unexpected sound of the World’s Strongest Man’s theme music rung throughout the Mellon Arena. At the end of one of the most savage Steel Cage Match in history, Henry nearly maimed The Phenom and left him a mess in the center of the ring. Only then, with the fallen gladiator ravaged, the Rated-R Superstar would come to claim his championship opportunity.

Just 24 hours after shrewdly coaxing Mr. Kennedy into defending the Money in the Bank opportunity and seizing it on Raw, Edge defected to SmackDown at the most opportune moment. One spear and three counts of the referee’s hand later, it was New Year’s Revolution 2006 all over again. Yet again, Edge cashed in the Money in the Bank guarantee for a title match any time, any place, anywhere – this time for the World Heavyweight Championship. As an opportunistic Edge stood as the newly crowned bearer of SmackDown’s richest prize, the very landscape of sports-entertainment morphed to become Rated-R.

See this chaotic confrontation between The Animal and The Deadman as well as the new champion’s vile, heinous master plan realized by tuning in Friday night, only on The CW Network.

I have 2 minds about Edge winning the belt tonight;

1) It's awesome to see him with the belt. With no "Super Cena" on Smackdown, he might actually get a nice, length title reign that he clearly deserves.

2) I have floor seats for the RAW house show in St. John's Saturday night and I was looking forward to seeing Edge wrestle (The announced card has Edge Vs. Cena, Flair Vs. Orton and Umaga Vs. Spot Monkey Hardy...and yes, it does say the card is subject to change) Hopefully Edge won't "officially" announce he's a Smackdown Superstar until next week, and he will do the RAW house shows this weekend......then again, I'm just hoping.

If only the Hardys weren't stuck in a feud with Cade/Murdoch.

What, Matt Hardy? I'm sorry but a match again with those two guys might be fun on a random future Smackdown, but there isn't potential in rehashing that program again when you got Batista, Rey Jr., and others like perhaps Benoit as an example that would make much more suitable challengers for the here and now.

I would think Edge goes over Batista at JD thanks to Henry helping Edge out again.

FORMER ECW & WWF STAR FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY

Former Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Federation star Nicole Bass has filed for bankruptcy, old friend Howard Stern announced on his radio show Tuesday.

Bass became famous due to her overt masculinity and appearances on Stern's radio show in the mid-90s. Stern and his crew laboriously mocked Bass about her manly appearance to the point where Stern convinced her to take a live chromosome test to prove she was a woman. The doctor hired for the test confirmed she was indeed a woman.

After debuting in ECW for a few scattered appearances in late-1998/early-1999, Bass made her debut with the WWF at WrestleMania 15 in Philadelphia, doing a run-in for Sable in her Women's Title match against Tori. She was used as Sable's bodyguard until Sable quit the company in May 1999.

She was then used in an angle where Val Venis had a crush on her. Bass worked as Venis' valet until she herself quit the company in July 1999.

When she quit, she filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against the WWF. She claimed that agent Steve "Brooklyn Brawler" Lombardi groped her on a plane and that she caught several male workers watching her in the dressing room through a peephole. Bass eventually lost the lawsuit in 2003.

Stern said that the last he had heard from Bass, she was working as a phone sex operator and had one of his crew members call her up live on the air.

The card for the House Show I'm seeing on Saturday has offically been changed; Instead of Edge/Cena, Umaga/Jeff Hardy, and Flair/Orton they now have Edge/Orton (have 0 intrest in seeing this), Hardys/ Hicks (it'll be nice to see the Hardys live) and Flair/Kenny (hopefully Flair will go over here). All and all, I'm feeling kinda bummed about this card now (House show in Canada with 0 Canadian wrestlers always sucks)

Yeah, JD is looking like a pretty solid PPV. Hopefully Punk and Burke can get at least 15 minutes to work a good match

Is it me or is Chris Masters back on roids?

Probably HGH. Tells you what the wwe really thinks of it's Wellness Program. Masters was one of the few who seemed to take it seriously and was hazed and ridiculed on screen for doing so. Once he starts adding mass again and all of a sudden VKM is a huge backer and wants a big push for him.

Did they really have to to that stupid 3 on 1 hadicap match AGAIN?!? Has McMahon Vs Lashley ever happened one on one? I think a McMahon Vs Lashley Extream Rules Match for the ECW Title would of been much better than that rematch clusterfuck.

Is it me or is Chris Masters back on roids?

Probably HGH. Tells you what the wwe really thinks of it's Wellness Program. Masters was one of the few who seemed to take it seriously and was hazed and ridiculed on screen for doing so. Once he starts adding mass again and all of a sudden VKM is a huge backer and wants a big push for him.

That's a sad state of affairs where a company promotes "wellness" but then ridicules those who ascribe to the program. Masters looked remarkably different after ending his roid use and maybe the company felt they had to say something to explain his transformation. VKM has always had a hard on for hosses and big men.

Did they really have to to that stupid 3 on 1 hadicap match AGAIN?!? Has McMahon Vs Lashley ever happened one on one? I think a McMahon Vs Lashley Extream Rules Match for the ECW Title would of been much better than that rematch clusterfuck.

I don't think McMahon has the physical capacity to go at a full blown one on one match.

At least IMO, he doesn't look it. (Big muscles or not) I can totally see him not, walking out of a match because of something he's done to his legs.

4663978zr2.jpg

Edgicho.

As for Rey, he's meant to be back around July, but he and the company want him back sooner. His doctor isn't wanting him to come back at all, because his knees are in such bad shape. There is also semi-quiet talk, and I don't know how reliable this is, that Rey's heart isn't in the best of shape either.

I can see Edge and Henry being paired up, as I think WWE see Edge working better with some kind of companion, be it a girlfriend or bodyguard of some kind.

He still hasn't "wrestled" a match sense. He has been in matches where he let other people do the work. But he hasn't actually had to work a match...though he did manage to become ECW Champ using said formula

4663978zr2.jpg

Edgicho.

As for Rey, he's meant to be back around July, but he and the company want him back sooner. His doctor isn't wanting him to come back at all, because his knees are in such bad shape. There is also semi-quiet talk, and I don't know how reliable this is, that Rey's heart isn't in the best of shape either.

I can see Edge and Henry being paired up, as I think WWE see Edge working better with some kind of companion, be it a girlfriend or bodyguard of some kind.

At first, I thought you meant emotionally but since it appears you meant physically, that's not good. Risking your future with your knees is a big risk as it is but heart problems at his age is never good. He should take a look at the events of his best friend to see that.

I've been saying for weeks that Brooke Adams seems like the perfect fit with Edge just by looks alone but I'm not sure she has the chops to get heat like Lita. Henry-Edge is a strange partnership but it could work.

4663978zr2.jpg

Edgicho.

At first, I thought you meant emotionally but since it appears you meant physically, that's not good. Risking your future with your knees is a big risk as it is but heart problems at his age is never good. He should take a look at the events of his best friend to see that.

I've been saying for weeks that Brooke Adams seems like the perfect fit with Edge just by looks alone but I'm not sure she has the chops to get heat like Lita. Henry-Edge is a strange partnership but it could work.

I just saw Rey's debut ECW match in '95, hey looks so slim. Never mind Masters, do most people here think Rey's been juicing up?

either that or he's hittin the tacos hard and heavy...

Yeah, magically tacos that build muscle mass and overall body size.