TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

Quick ECW spoilers from MSG

RVD over Holly by DQ with Knox/Test run in. Sandman and Dreamer get the save.

Rene Dupree over Balls Mahoney

Cm Punk Squashed Shannon Moore

Big Show over Sabu with a chokeslam through a table.

The few times Dupree was on ECW on Sci-Fi he was in his Calvin Kline underwear which is the same thing as the Meat gimmick that Stan Stasiak did in the past. Only difference is that Dupree is gay.

Oh joy, let's just job Sabu out to the Show one more time. Is this ever going to just blow off so they can put the belt back on RVD where it belongs? Instead RVD is dicking around with Bob Holly when nobody remotely thinks Holly would have a shot in a hardcore match with Van Dam.

Quebecer, Gay...same thing, when you think about it.

More reasons I'm not watching WWECW: taking all of the ECW guys I loved and respected and making them seem like chumps compared to WWE guys that couldn't hold their jocks.

They should have Moore doing the Diet Coke & Mentos explosion trick backstage but with Pepsi Jazz & Ice Breakers and have CM Punk slap him again saying "stupid poser" then have the match after the commercial break for The Marine.

OH JEEZ...

CM Punk's next feud was set up, as Kelly Kelly was seen hitting on him backstage, which pissed off Mike Knox.

-wrestlingobserver.com

"next" feud? Where was the first one? Credible's demand for a rematch and Punk calling Moore a poser both ended a week later, both with Punk getting the final word.

This is third time Kelly Kelly flirted with another wrestler, pissing off Knox. No feud ever came out of those and besides, the possible stuff Punk can do with these two are tremendous.

The idea of Punk stringing the dumb blonde along, making her think he actually cares about her is ripe with comedy gold. Punk, is very effective with characters like Kelly.

On paper, this show looks bad. I wonder how it will come across on TV, and how the fan reaction was.

Big Show over Sabu via Chokeslame thru table!?! Come on, can they please find a NEW WAY to end their matches?

What exactly is the issue with Sabu and Big Show at this point? Show has beaten him pretty bad every time they've faced (aside from the one Sabu DQ). This is the problem with not having a PPV soon and having a thin roster of top guys.

Here are some more in depth spoilers from someone who was there:

Tazz and Joey came out to ringside. They're starting really early. Most of the people still coming into MSG.

Heyman comes out with his cops and nails a fantastic heel promo. Paul E. was cheered at the beginning and turned them huge. Big heat. Great promo. Sabu comes out, gets through the cops, tackles Heyman. Cops jump Sabu. Heyman announces Sabu vs Big Show for the title, Extreme Rules, tonight!

RVD beat Hardcore Holly via DQ when Test, Mike Knox, Stevie Richards attack Van Dam. Sandman and Dreamer make the save. Heels all get caned. Sandman canes Stevie, Dreamer hits DDT, RVD hits 5 Star Frog Splash.

CM Punk beat Shannon Moore. Punk very, very over. Good match. Looked really stiff. CM Punk chants in effect.

In the back, Kelly Kelly comes onto Punk, but is dragged away by Mike Knox. So, Heyman gets to program the best from OVW against the best from DSW. I like Heyman's thinking in this.

Rene Dupree defeated Balls Mahoney after Kevin Thorn & Ariel got involved. Ariel has cut her hair and looks like 50's pinup Betty Page.

ECW World Champion Big Show pinned Sabu in an Extreme Rules Match. Heyman and the cops at ringside. Excellent match. Slow, but hard hitting, excellent, with big crowd heat. A lot of the crowd had gotten to their seats for this one. And it was really heated. 3 broken tables, some cool chair spots. Heyman animated as hell at ringside. Sabu was excellent selling for Big Show. A really good title match.

What happened to the slow burning Sandman/Dreamer v. Knox/Test feud?

I think it got somewhat blown off a few weeks ago after Dreamer pinned Knox (or was it Test?) a few weeks back in that extreme rules tag match. I don't think its over but I think the feud has been....reduced(?).

The show sounds good honestly.