TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Two nights ago I played the best round of Tiger Woods '07 I've ever seen. 7 pars, 9 birdies, and 2 eagles, one of which was an ace. Granted, it was a really easy set of holes for the most part, but 13 under on 18 holes is pretty sick.

I guess it depends on the person. I'd go for RE4 over the Mario one, but only because I have no interest in most Mario *insert modifier here* games.

RE4. It's one of the best games released in the past few years, whereas Strikers is a lot of fun but grows old pretty darn quickly.

I decided to get both, thanks for the suggestions.

Anyone know how to get Mario Strikers to play multi-player? I have no idea how to connect more than one remote.

I decided to get both, thanks for the suggestions.

Anyone know how to get Mario Strikers to play multi-player? I have no idea how to connect more than one remote.

Are you talking about Syncing remotes to the Wii?

Open up the battery case, hit the sync button. Then open up the front flap of the Wii. Hit the sync button. Then it thar be done.

For my wii points I got one of those disposable credit cards from work that I use.

Speaking of which, did any other European posters pick up sin & punishment the other day? It's so fucking sweet. I'm looking at you Luke-o.

For my wii points I got one of those disposable credit cards from work that I use.

Speaking of which, did any other European posters pick up sin & punishment the other day? It's so fucking sweet. I'm looking at you Luke-o.

STOP TAUNTING ME

It's one of the small victories we ever get. Well, at least in a "grass is always greener" situation.

speaking of which: what do the european posters think about SMB2: "the lost levels"? Man, I can't beat world 4. I'm convinced noone was ever supposed too. And I can beat Mario 1 in 8 mins.

I didn't bother with SMB2, I don't know why

RE: Sin and Punishment, I didn't know it was on, but i'll check it out, I don't think I have many points left after I bought Paper Mario and Story of Thor.

EDIT: It's 1200 points and I've only got 600, is it any good?

My fellow Americans:

Super Mario: The Lost Levels is out for 600 points, and Sin & Punishment for 1200.

Sin & Punishment for 1200.

Good as bought, because I don't plan on hooking up my n64 again for a while.

Your next assignment, Nintendo--Goldeneye with dual analog support on the classic controller.

Sin & Punishment for 1200.

Good as bought, because I don't plan on hooking up my n64 again for a while.

Your next assignment, Nintendo--Goldeneye with dual analog support on the classic controller.

And online play.

OK fat chance there, but we can dream right?

All you have to do is set it to control scheme 1.2. The Turok controls is close enough to dual analogue that it should count. I'd personally rather have Wii Remote + Nunchuk support myself.

All you have to do is set it to control scheme 1.2. The Turok controls is close enough to dual analogue that it should count. I'd personally rather have Wii Remote + Nunchuk support myself.

Yeah, but no VC games support the nunchuck or the Wiimote pointer, so until that happens, I'm going to keep my expectations down to earth.

I hope this trend of Japanese games on the VC continues. I'd love to have Parodius or even Virtual Pro Wrestling come out for the VC! Or also Champion Wrestler - I think Taito made a TG16 version of that..

I hope this trend of Japanese games on the VC continues. I'd love to have Parodius or even Virtual Pro Wrestling come out for the VC! Or also Champion Wrestler - I think Taito made a TG16 version of that..

Im hoping so too, it would be nice if they'd put up Super Mario RPG so us European types could play it.

I have a feeling that they're saving both Mario 3 and Mario RPG when Mario Galaxy comes out.

That's just my feeling. We'll see if I'm right or wrong on that.

Perhaps the original N64 Smash Bros when SSBB comes out.

I have a feeling that they're saving both Mario 3 and Mario RPG when Mario Galaxy comes out.

That's just my feeling. We'll see if I'm right or wrong on that.

Perhaps the original N64 Smash Bros when SSBB comes out.

I wouldn't mind that.

I miss the Master Hand theme from that game. It was cool.