TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

Maybe they could bring him in without a character, just as him Jeff Goldblum. "You know... this electricity stuff seems to be a helluvalot like Powder." "Oh, you're going to fight a Dinosaur, Hiro... I fought Dinosaurs once" "You can fly, Peter? I WAS THE FLY"

But, you know, with a lot more stuttering and a bit more rambly.

Maybe they could bring him in without a character, just as him Jeff Goldblum. "You know... this electricity stuff seems to be a helluvalot like Powder." "Oh, you're going to fight a Dinosaur, Hiro... I fought Dinosaurs once" "You can fly, Peter? I WAS THE FLY"

But, you know, with a lot more stuttering and a bit more rambly.

More Duchovny on SNL as Goldblum, basically.

I'll never forgive them for ripping off Watchmen especially now that the Watchmen movie actually has a chance of being made. You'll understand what I'm talking about when you see the last 5 episodes of season 1. Hell you could easily deduce it too if you've read Watchmen.

I saw a preview on TV already that leads you to believe that

Peter

dies? WTF? I hope they work around that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Nikki die though, least entertaining storyline on the show

Anyone know how many more episodes are left?

This is a season I will no doubt watch again soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR4qvuWqWrU

What ever you do, DO NOT WATCH THIS AWESOME PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT TWO EPISODES OF HEROES.

It gives a bunch away.

You will LOVE it.

You will REGRET it.

It is still fucking awesome, even the goddamn Nickelback doesn't ruin it.

God I want this show back so I can get a huge nerd-on.

I've actually seen this on TV a few times.

BTW - Did Suresh die or not in the last episode that aired? I can't seem to remember if he was actually dead or really fucked up.

This episode could technically be considered a transition episode. It got things to where they needed to be without really concluding anything (cept for Isaacs story, which in this show I don't know how final that is). But SO much happened that it was much, much more than that. They answered and explained a lot of things - especially related to Linderman (who is AWESOME) but most importantly they are putting things in context - they basically say there was a first generation of mutants which comprised of Linderman, Mrs. and Mr. Pettrelli and some other folk, and how Linderman created this group which tracks other mutants, which brings us to today. This opens the doors for other things, but in this room, it puts the furniture pieces in place, so to speak, so you can enter those doors.

Really, this is probably the most smartly and tightly put together show I've seen, especially on this scale.

Though, having said that above, Isaac is probably dead. They can't play that card too many times, and he was way too content with his place in the grand scheme of things to need further resolution. However, the paintings were a nice plot device that -to me- weren't getting tiresome, so his macguffins will be missed.

They are hitting all the fucking marks. FUTURE EPISODE??!

I love how Hiro is such an X-factor in everything.

HEROES of Future Past?

They answered and explained a lot of things - especially related to Linderman (who is AWESOME) but most importantly they are putting things in context - they basically say there was a first generation of mutants which comprised of Linderman, Mrs. and Mr. Pettrelli and some other folk, and how Linderman created this group which tracks other mutants, which brings us to today

The way the series is going am I suppose to think that everybody is related in the same fashion that all Samoans in WWF are?

Kickass episode - I also saw the Watchmen parallel someone mentioned, Linderman's plan is a direct copy of Veidt's. Not a bad thing though.

The future episode looks fantastic.

I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it. And now that you have... I hope that whoever's got the rights to Watchmen is... er, watching Heroes.

5 Years Later... and Hiro vs Future Hiro. Sweet.

The way the series is going am I suppose to think that everybody is related in the same fashion that all Samoans in WWF are?

Nope. You're supposed to think that everyone is related like all the Summers' are in the X-Books.

Kickass episode - I also saw the Watchmen parallel someone mentioned, Linderman's plan is a direct copy of Veidt's. Not a bad thing though.

The future episode looks fantastic.

I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it. And now that you have... I hope that whoever's got the rights to Watchmen is... er, watching Heroes

I posted about it when the news about them stealing from Watchmen first broke out but evidently no one gave a shit. Now we're going to have to deal with people seeing Snyder's Watchmen and saying it stole from Heroes.

You're supposed to think that everyone is related like all the Summers' are in the X-Books.

I don't want to see a swerve like Linderman is actually Papa Pettrelli which would make Clair his grand daughter and Nathan his son!

I posted about it when the news about them stealing from Watchmen first broke out but evidently no one gave a shit. Now we're going to have to deal with people seeing Snyder's Watchmen and saying it stole from Heroes.

Well some people think National Treasure > Da Vinci Code

But Heroes would be National Treasure and although it makes me want to throw up, Watchmen would be The Da Vinci Code in that analogy. Does anyone really think Heroes is better than Watchmen?

edit: I think Linderman was in Vietnam in the comics so he's probably just the same age as Malcolm Mcdowell.