TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

A positive thread about Princess Leena.

I couldn't even get a response, yet they had to spread my PM's with everyone.

That's simply childish. Everyone who runs this board is a joke, and I will treat them as such.

Okay, you sent your PM to every mod/admin that's even remotely active. I don't know why you expected some sort of secrecy when you did that, and being that this folder is what it is, I don't know why you expected to receive special treatment.

Get over yourself.

Guest netslob
Okay, you sent your PM to every mod/admin that's even remotely active. I don't know why you expected some sort of secrecy when you did that, and being that this folder is what it is, I don't know why you expected to receive special treatment.

Get over yourself.

cuz SHE'S SOOOO HAWT, DOOD~! you need to show her the respect she deserves!

Guest Princess Leena

I couldn't even get a response, yet they had to spread my PM's with everyone.

That's simply childish. Everyone who runs this board is a joke, and I will treat them as such.

Get over yourself.

Special treatment is not for me to at least receive a reply to the PM I sent.

Special treatment IS sharing my legitimate message with your stupid friends on this board for no other reason than mocking me. Amongst other things that already have been shared on this board, which was completely unnecessary.

I'd suggest for the whole gang of you to grow up, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. I'll just laugh when you immature children josh when I suggest that I be a moderator again.

Then people wonder why I think I'm better than them.

Ban the gimmick and end it.

Special treatment IS sharing my legitimate message with your stupid friends on this board

You lie.

I didn't tell CWM or Sandy anything.

Who the fuck is Mike? Adminbot?

He needs to know his Mole and SHUT his mouth.

I'm glad Inc edited his post, because asking Mole if his dad's dick is bigger than his sounded a little odd.

Look, I don't give two shits about the socially-retarded poonanny that started this thread, but I do have a problem with Mole bowing in deference to some faceless, soulless, pulseless adminbot. Mole, place your eight-inch python down on the virtual table and tell that "Mike" what's what.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Hello,

I do not like how a couple of the admins speak to me on this board.

"Mole O" said this comment (Post #24) about me today. And "Agent Of Oblivion" has also referred to me as a cunt in the past.

I know that anything goes in The Chocolate Socket, but using words like this is rather strong, and hurtful. Especially since I've done nothing to either poster.

I'd appreciate if you could tell them to cool it down.

Thank you,

Leelee.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Mole, pull the trigger. She should have been banned as soon as she admitted to hacking accounts. Even Adminbot can't defend that stupidity.

I'm glad Inc edited his post, because asking Mole if his dad's dick is bigger than his sounded a little odd.

That was just a special post I made for you and me and whoever else saw it.

:wub: