TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Survivor Series Match

IMO, with the matches announced from the SmackDown Spoilers and the two SS matches. this could quite possibly be runner up for PPV of the year!

Old school Survivor Series booking at its best. I am loving it. The 2nd announced match is obviously weaker than the 1st, but I'm a mark for 10 man elimination tags (and Umaga). RVD and Kane teaming again!

Its mix and match night for Survivor Series this year.

Doubt there's enough talent left to do another one.

I think they could....they could mix and match tag teams, they got cryme tyme, the highlanders, flair, piper, maybe throw dusty and slaughter, or duggan in there, london/kendrick, terkay/burke, fbi, spirit squad, haas/viscera, james/stevens, etc etc etc....and you still have talent like benjamin, carltio, masters, and im sure there are more i can't think of off the top of my head

The more I think about it should we expect one last interbrand match with the mid-carders? Something like:

Dreamer, Sandman, Carlito, Crazy, Boogeyman vs. Holly, Striker, Shelton, Masters, Miz?

let's hope for a tag team elimination match a la 1987 and 1988!

Highlanders

London/Kendrick

Cryme Tyme

some variation of the Spirit Squad

Murdoch/Cade

Teacher's Pets

Flair/Piper

Haas/Viscera

Regal/HARRY SMITH

any other teams?

Highlanders

London/Kendrick

Cryme Tyme

Murdoch/Cade

Teacher's Pets

Flair/Piper

Haas/Viscera

Regal/HARRY SMITH

any other teams?

I think they should debut someone new this year, in a elimination match ala the undertaker and the rock....smith makes sense...

Highlanders

London/Kendrick

Cryme Tyme

Murdoch/Cade

Teacher's Pets

Flair/Piper

Haas/Viscera

Regal/HARRY SMITH

any other teams?

Heyman's security

Gymini

Team Benoit/Carlito/Cryme Tyme/Sandman vs.

Team Chavo/Shelton/Striker/?/?

As announced on Smackdown, Chavo and Benoit are set to have a U.S. title match at Survivor Series.

if they do pull the trigger on a 5 team on 5 team elimination match, they will have sold me on buying this PPV...I dig what I'm hearing so far, but that will be the selling point for me right there.

EDIT: I guess all 3 brands need to be represented so, I dunno, toss in Sandman/Dreamer and Burke/Turkay for ECW.

I love how they put a bunch of great talent in the first match and slap a bunch of really bad wrestlers aside from 2 or 3 decent to good talents but as a whole it's a train wreck.

I'd do this match with a "extreme rules" stip to represent ECW

Team Hardcore

Dreamer/Sandman/Balls Mahoney/Yang/Carlito

Vs

Team Reality (Since I would actually just build the match around the faces trying to kill The Miz)

The Miz/Regal/Striker/Benjamin/Slyvan

Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination Match

Kendrick+London, Cryme Tyme, Highlanders and Flair/Piper

Vs

Teacher's Pets, Doane and Jeter, F.B.I and Haas/Viscera

Throw in the 2 already announced SS matches, the two SD matches added already and a womans title match (or perhaps more likely a diva's SS match) and that gives you a very full and interesting card

I think they should do one more elimination match but not have it be faces vs heels, rather a 3 Raw vs. 3 SD vs. 3 ECW match like they originally planned.

Carlito/Masters/Shelton vs. Regal/London/Kendrick vs. Sandman/Balls/Holly ?

EDIT: Actually, seeing the 2 SD only matches made this week, the last 5 vs. 5 will probably end up being Team Kennedy vs. Team Taker...Kennedy/Regal/Shelton/Holly/Masters vs. Taker/Carlito/Sandman/Super Crazy/Vito

Add Team Eugene vs. Team Hacksaw..

Eugene/Haas/Vis/Thorn/Miz vs. Hacksaw/Highlanders/Balls/Boogeyman

EDIT: No, that match sucks. Just use Haas/Vis and the Highlanders for a tag team turmoil and forget the other guys.

I just hope none of the ECW guys get hurt at Survivor series, because they have an important PPV coming up a mere couple of weeks later.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I just hope none of the ECW guys get hurt at Survivor series, because they have an important PPV coming up a mere couple of weeks later.

"couple of weeks later"? It's just one! Just one week later, the very next weekend.

Am I the only one who thinks the Cena/RVD/Sabu/Kane/Lashley team is a bad ass combo? Think of the storylines there: The whole Cena vs. RVD and Sabu ECW feud, the backstory of Kane/RVD, the possibility of Lashley jumping to ECW.

I'm assuming there that MVP is first out to either Kane or Lashley, then at some point Kane and Umaga will both get counted out (to protect Umaga) and eventually it'll end up with Cena/RVD/Sabu vs. Show since those guys have the issue with him. Cena will FU Show, RVD and Sabu will do some double teams, and that's all she wrote.

Who else wants to hear Vince open the pay per view with . . .

"TEAM CAPTAINS TTTRRRRIPPPLE H AND EDGE JOIN FORCES WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAM MEMBERS SHAWN MICHAELS, EDGE, JEFF HARDY, JOHNNY NITRO, MATT HARDY, GREGORY HELMS, CM PUNK, ALONG WITH MIKE KNOX! IT'S D-X AGAINST TEAM RATED RKO!!!!

WWE CHAMPION JOHN CENA AND ECW CHAMPION BIG SHOW LEAD THEIR TEAMS INTO BATTLE COMPRISED OF KANE, MVP, LASHLEY, FINLAY, SABU, TEST, ROB VAN DAM, AND UUUUUUMMAGA!!! IT'S THE CHAIN GANG AGAINST THE SHOWSTOPPERS!!!

IT'S THE SSSUUURRRRRRRVVVVIIIIVVVVOOORRRRRR SERRRIEEEEES!!!!!"