Toronto @ Indiana, 7:00

Portland @ Memphis, 8:00

Utah @ NO/OK, 8:00

Miami @ Chicago, 8:30

Sacramento @ Dallas, 8:30

New Jersey @ Denver, 9:00

Minnesota @ LA Clippers, 10:30

Charlotte @ Golden State, 10:30

We get Phoenix @ Washington this week, which I'm really looking forward to. Rare that cable down here manages to get one of the games I actually want to watch.

Josh Smith was fined $25,000 for flipping the bird to the fans in Charlotte. The original article posted on Yahoo was titled "Atlanta's Smith fined $25".

Yeah.

Whats bad about. I mean I guess you could ignore Juelz Santana(I did somewhere around about that Voltron line) but its a bunch of great players playing basketball with a pretty hot beat going. Whats not to like?

That's cool if you liked it. I was sort of indifferent to it. It was sort of over the top and ridiculous. It got an audible laugh from several of the people I was watching the game with so that's why I questioned if you really liked it.

I thought it was great commercial. Any time Rasheed is on TV its good. It's part of Nike's marketing campaign for the 25th anniversary of the Air Force 1. I don't know anything about you cheech but you may not be their target audience.

The Minnesota Timberwolves fired Coach Dwayne Casey today, despite holding on to the 8th seed in the west. Randy Whittman will take over in the interim.

Note to Minnestota: It's the GM, not the coach!

Also, I'd like to get some of the Bulls fans' thoughts on possibly getting Gasol. You get your offensive weapon down low that you've been looking for, are you interested/what would you give up for him? I've heard Luol Deng mentioned in pretty much every scenario from the "dirt sheets".

The Minnesota Timberwolves fired Coach Dwayne Casey today, despite holding on to the 8th seed in the west. Randy Whittman will take over in the interim.

Note to Minnestota: It's the GM, not the coach!

When did Flip Saunders leave?

Also, I'd like to get some of the Bulls fans' thoughts on possibly getting Gasol. You get your offensive weapon down low that you've been looking for, are you interested/what would you give up for him? I've heard Luol Deng mentioned in pretty much every scenario from the "dirt sheets".

I've heard Deng, Tyrus Thomas and the rights to that Knicks pick this June. That seems like a deal that could land Garnett, not one that should be used for Gasol.

I honestly don't know who they should give up to grab the big man they want at the 4. There's a reasonable argument to keep both Deng and Gordon, and I'd have a hard time moving either of them.

If I were the Bulls, i'd do Deng, Thomas, and the Knicks pick. The Knicks pick will probably be from 10-16 or so, and Ty Thomas isn't going to be better than Gasol. Deng is nice, but he's not irreplaceable.

why dont they stand pat and grab a potential impact player with the lottery pick/Atlantic Division champions New York Knicks pick....they should have traded off the pick last year coupled with one of the emerging young guards and someone else for KG...t hat is too much to give up for Gasol

I'd imagine Tyrus Thomas is the real deal breaker for Jerry West, and that Chicago would prefer to keep Ben Gordon at this point. Thomas and Deng is fair. Trading the pick as well is a steep price, but Gasol is probably worth it.

The Bulls aren't getting a pick from the Knicks, they just have the right to swap. If they included that pick, it would then presumably be the Grizzlies' right to swap, and they'll end up with a better pick than the Knicks anyway.

If Deng gets traded, I think Nocioni/Sefolosha/Griffin is good enough to get them by at the 3. Like Roy said, Thomas is the deal-breaker.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Tough call. I like Luol, but the Bulls are in a funk right now. (Not a Neil Funk.) I don't know if Pau Gasol is the cure for what ails us, though. I blame Ben Wallace. I'd be surprised if this deal goes through, because Paxson never seems to make big midseason trades.

So it seems like the Bulls offered Ben Gordon, PJ Brown, and a 1st rounder.

For Pau Gasol? BWAHAHAHA.

Did they think they were trading with Isiah again?