TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The Dark Knight

If you're having loading troubles, here's a youtube link to it.

Ledger sounds great.

As good as all this stuff coming out is looking, I don't even think they've begun scraping the surface. It could be my thinking this will be the ultimate movie or the fact that it comes out in eleven months, but I do believe they have something special here.

Eh, here's the image I pointed out to earlier

dark-knight-joker1.jpg

I'm impressed.

Damn every time I see something new from the movie I get more and more excited. The teaser was awesome.

For those of us not in the US, can you give a rundown of what that number does, please?

Pretty much a unknown and terrified man is being held against his own will (by someone unknown aka The Joker) to read a message to whoever calls the number. At the end he says "One final joker: what's the last thing I will ever say?" You then hear him scream "WAIT! WAIT! NO! PLEASE NO!" and hear what appears to be a gun going off and a body dropping to the floor. Then there's silence and you hear a women say "goodbye" and the call ends.

Interesting, looks like they've went for a more Realistic edge to the makeup. Even looks like someone gave the Joker a Chelsea Smile.

Would he be able to eat fists like Ichi the Killer?

I think they're going to nail this.

I trust the talent involved all the way...and I really really think that Ledger is going to be able to create something so much more sadistic than Nicholson's Joker that they'll escape comparisons.

I never thought I'd say this:

I might enjoy Ledger as the Joker more than Nicholson. And I loved Nicholson in Batman 89.

I'm expecting a lot of Ledger. The problem with The Joker is that he went down the Freddy Krueger route. He's suppose to be scary, but they've made him so damn funny over the years you really can't take him seriously anymore. I hope Nolan goes old school with this and we get the original Joker treatment where he's a sick, sadistic son of a bitch! This is the guy who would give poisonous cotton candy to little kids just so he could watch them eat it and die!

And that phone call was a trip!

RENT A CLOWN!

The Why So Serious site has been transformed into a website to rent clowns for your next party! There is even creepy clown music that has turned me into a person who is afraid of clowns. This Joker fella is definetly freaking me the fuck out.

Jesus, the guys behind the viral marketing for this thing are geniuses.

The marketing for this movie is spectacular.

Call this number:

1-800-395-9646

Inside joke.