TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CubbyBr

Sid Vicious update

So let's see, apparently Sid had this storyline that he wanted the WWE to do that would center around him that would turn around the business?

The "Vince angle" is definately turning heads if anything, if we piece the two together, does that equal a Sid return? He claims responsibility for blowing Vince up, demands a title shot and becomes the new WWE champion?

And that revitalizes the business?

Not to add fuel to this rumour but check out who they added to their website:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/sid/

It is uncertain whether or not the self proclaimed “master and ruler of the world” will ever be able to return to action full-time or inside a WWE ring. However, if he ever steps back inside the squared circle, WWE Superstars watch out! For Sid could be master and ruler of the world once again.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/sid/bio/

Not to add fuel to this rumour but check out who they added to their website:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/sid/

It is uncertain whether or not the self proclaimed “master and ruler of the world” will ever be able to return to action full-time or inside a WWE ring. However, if he ever steps back inside the squared circle, WWE Superstars watch out! For Sid could be master and ruler of the world once again.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/sid/bio/

i seriously doubt he will come back considering Arn Anderson works there and if you have the Horseman DVD you'll know that story

Arn also worked for WCW in the time when Sid came back from 1999-2001. They've supposedly made their peace with each other. Not like they're best friends or trade christmas cards, but they can stand to work in the same place and not cause problems.

Weird. I didn't know WWE.com had an "alumni" section until just now. Seems like something for guys that used to work there, but aren't HoFers yet, and might come back in the future at some point (other than Yokozuna, obviously).

It's funny how Kidman "won" the tag team titles in 2008, according to the alumni :lol:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/billykidman/376954

7/8/08: w/Paul London def. The Dudleys

OMG it's a webpage that sees into the future!!!

And back on track.

I've always considered Syd sort of a guilt pleasure in wrestling. Him and the Warrior. Sure they might not be the greatest ring technicians, but there is something about them that makes you want to watch.

So let's see, apparently Sid had this storyline that he wanted the WWE to do that would center around him that would turn around the business?

The "Vince angle" is definately turning heads if anything, if we piece the two together, does that equal a Sid return? He claims responsibility for blowing Vince up, demands a title shot and becomes the new WWE champion?

And that revitalizes the business?

Is nobody going to comment on this idea? I think it's definitely a possibility. I'm not sure what Sid's reasoning would be, but they may have added Sid to WWE.com so that when he is revealed as the killer, people who didn't know him when he was around have some idea who he is.

HELL no it's not gonna happen. You think they're gonna trust someone as infamously unreliable as Sid with an angle this big? First time he's distracted by a shiny pair of scissors or someone throwing a softball, he's gone.

i seriously doubt he will come back considering Arn Anderson works there and if you have the Horseman DVD you'll know that story

Unless Arn has Vince's ear personally, I doubt he could stop anyone from bringing Sid if an influential figure was pushing for him to be brought in.

As someone already said, Arn and Sid made their peace years ago and worked together in WCW during 1999-2001.

And as for Sid being Vince's killer... I hope not. If he were to come back he would be perfect in a bodyguard type role for an up and coming heel like Elijah Burke.

During Bret's heel turn or just before he went there...

Bret Hart: "Everyone in that Locker Room knows I'm the Best...

Sid: " I don't know Shit"

Classic

Guest Wrestling Icon

Sid even at his age could have done a lot for wrestling and he could be well used right now with a lot of the big names off TV. I mean I still think he will have that fan following. No reports have been talked about the last few days maybe every think has been dropped.

Sid even at his age could have done a lot for wrestling and he could be well used right now with a lot of the big names off TV. I mean I still think he will have that fan following. No reports have been talked about the last few days maybe every think has been dropped.

I'd like to see Sid return to ECW. Now that would be a shock, give him the ECW title and you have two things. 1. A credible champion. 2. Some more talent on that thin roster. I'm sure you guys would love to see Sid powerbomb his way from guys like Nunzio to Stevie Richards, to Cor Von and Burke, to Punk and finally Nitro to win the strap.

Classic

That was such an awesome moment. I still have that Raw on tape somewhere...

Guest Wrestling Icon

I'd like to see Sid return to ECW. Now that would be a shock, give him the ECW title and you have two things. 1. A credible champion. 2. Some more talent on that thin roster. I'm sure you guys would love to see Sid powerbomb his way from guys like Nunzio to Stevie Richards, to Cor Von and Burke, to Punk and finally Nitro to win the strap.

A Sid return to the new ECW could really help the product out and I know for sure he could carry that brand. I would love to see him take the brand and make it better and Sid does have that type of skills in him. He is one of the best of all time.

Guest Wrestling Icon

Just looked at the website. All the photos look kind of old to me but look at how he use to be. He looked like the Brock Lesnar of the 90s.

I do not mean just look like but acted crazy and was a big man. Reminds me of Brock Lesnar.

Classic

That was such an awesome moment. I still have that Raw on tape somewhere...

Here it is on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ArRMvJn78

That made me laugh alot!

The man is without doubt a legend...

At a house show, not Wrestlemania 13, one popular urban myth is that, during his match with The Undertaker, Sid defecated in his tights shortly after the match had begun, which ended with a Tombstone Piledriver from the unknowing Undertaker. The Undertaker confirmed this story in an interview on the TSN show Off the Record.

His high school principal confirmed that Sid had bowel control problems all through school. He even joked that he once took a crap in the lunch room when he turned his back to the potatoes to grab a spoon. "Haha, yeah, old Sid sharted all over the potatoes, and people thought it was the new chunky gravy. It was amazing."

The man is without doubt a legend...

At a house show, not Wrestlemania 13, one popular urban myth is that, during his match with The Undertaker, Sid defecated in his tights shortly after the match had begun, which ended with a Tombstone Piledriver from the unknowing Undertaker. The Undertaker confirmed this story in an interview on the TSN show Off the Record.

His high school principal confirmed that Sid had bowel control problems all through school. He even joked that he once took a crap in the lunch room when he turned his back to the potatoes to grab a spoon. "Haha, yeah, old Sid sharted all over the potatoes, and people thought it was the new chunky gravy. It was amazing."

Wow, thanks, I just had lunch.

Guest joshtothemaxx

I'd like to see him come back, but has anyone seen him wrestle lately? Or do a powerbomb at least? He's getting up there in age and if he is as done as Kevin Nash is... or even halfway as done as Nash... I don't want to see him.

Yes, I worked a show with him about two years ago. He looked pretty much the same as he always has. And cut a bizarre incoherent promo that the crowd still popped for. And had a really crappy match (but it was against a way-past-his-prime Bobby Eaton who couldn't even take the powerbomb, so no surprise there). And then dislocated a jobber's jaw with a single thunderous slap in the postmatch pull-apart.

Yeah, he can still do the powerbomb, but then again he couldn't ever do a hell of a lot besides that anyway. He was the Batista of the 90s.

All Sid ever had to do was basically stand and look menacing while people bumped off him. Throw in a chokeslam, legrdop, and powerbomb, and there's your Sid match.

All Sid ever had to do was basically stand and look menacing while people bumped off him. Throw in a chokeslam, legrdop, and powerbomb, and there's your Sid match.

OMG, I'm seeing KHALI!~

Just flicked through WMVIII again, and Sid's powerbomb - when he first joined, anyway - looked weak. They were on the "pick up, down to knees, support back all the way, and barely let go" variety.

I know he changed to a more powerful looking move later on, but if he uses the first version fans on the 00s won't be too impressed.

I remember all of his powerbombs looking just awful - those ones where he'd make it way too obvious that he's protecting the guy.

If he didn't do them that way, they ended up looking like the ones he gave to HBK during HBK's face turn after WMXI. The first one where he let go too soon put Shawn out for a little while, IIRC.