TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

It's going to be awkward this summer when Rey Misterio is running around with a Chris Benoit armband and slashing his throat as a tribute.

but now I'm finding out that Christ might've killed his wife and kid. He was a great wrestler but this piece of news truly changes my opinion and respect of him as a human being.

He wasn't that good a wrestler

Who? Chris or Christ?

Are you trying to say Jesus Christ couldn't hit a chinlock?

A Major League reference. You bastard.

NOW I remember where that's from. I haven't seen that movie in ages.

Good post Czech.

I have to say that i think Eddie Guerrero is still Alive and this is all a stunt by WWE.

This would have to be a 2 person secret between Vince and Eddie alone. And maybe Shane and HHH. But Vince would simply put eddie into a hotel for 2 months. Then they would run the angle they are currently running. And have Orton beat Rey at No Way Out. Eddies family doesnt know what to do and starts crying. Then at Wrestlemania in the main event Randy Orton is about to beat Kurt Angle for the title but out of nowhere comes EDDIE GUERRERO!!! Crowd is going nuts! Eddie uses a steel chair on Orton then Frog Splash. Angle makes the Cover and Eddie Celebrates after.

I dont see why its not possible? It would be the biggest surprise EVER! And this is wrestling it could happen.

Who else believes Eddies still alive?

"I thought you were dead!"

"I LIIIIEEED!"

Guest The Minor Threat
Almost 20 pages in and not one damn Toothless Aggression reference.

FOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL.

seriously to those making jokes and what not get your head out of your collective assholes, its a crying shame when people make jokes out of people dying in horrible situations

It really is depressing and almost angering how some people in this thread are behaving. I suppose there are more teenagers and kids on these boards than I realized.

We laugh, that we may not cry.

Jake Roberts outlived another wrestler.

Jake Roberts will outlive Dick Clark at this point.

Of all the pro wrestlers in the world, Chris Benoit would have to be one of the LAST that anybody would expect to be capable of something like this. Just goes to show you what anyone is capable of.

I'll second the person that said the only thing that separates everyone else is control.

Now obviously not knowing anything about Benoit's personal life and even , if any, psychiatric history, I really have to wonder if a 'Roid rage or 'roid related psychosis/depression played any part of this.

I was wondering the same thing about roids for the past half an hour or so. It was also the first thing that my dad suggested when I sent him an email.

Yeah stop arguing about the WWE HOF as if it means anything. The only thing worse is that some of these wrestlers who are broken down, over the hill and generally bitter look at it as a way of attaching meaning to a life of snorting rails and banging hookers. I mean honestly, you think Blackjack Mulligan will be remembered for all those five star gems he put out?

Yeah stop arguing about the WWE HOF as if it means anything. The only thing worse is that some of these wrestlers who are broken down, over the hill and generally bitter look at it as a way of attaching meaning to a life of snorting rails and banging hookers. I mean honestly, you think Blackjack Mulligan will be remembered for all those five star gems he put out?

There is more to life than spending your days off and nights doing blow and fucking hookers?

the len bias reference

:lol:

I can see the special radio request now

"Benoit meant a lot to me and fans all over the world. So, in his honor, could you please play "I Stab People" by The Geto Boys?"

This thread is really depressing. A lot of you are acting really...wrong. This thread is the zenith of anonymous Internet bravado.

Guest George's Box
I agree with the posts about Benoit possibly killing his own son. I can see a guy who travels a lot killing his cheating wife in a domestic dispute. But the son part is what could put this in a different realm from OJ Simpson. We can joke about OJ (like the hilarious Chris Rock standup) because he actually was found not guilty, even if there is a 95% chance he did do it. Also, the victims in the OJ case were his ex wife and her "friend/lover" that were on some levels not especially sympathetic. If OJ had killed one of his kids as well, we would look at it differently.

Can we take Benoit's death seriously in a double-murder suicide format? Does that really prove anything?

The real tragedy lies in gary floyd's attempts at humor.

I aim to please.

Maybe Chris Benoit caught Nancy standing in Kevin Sullivan's box. Oh my goodness gracious.

Guest George's Box
Maybe Chris Benoit caught Nancy standing in Kevin Sullivan's box. Oh my goodness gracious.

You're dadgum right this murder is going to be protested! I've never seen anything like this! This is BS!

ok they say double murder/suicide and we assume Benoit is the full on perpertrator, is it possible that Nancy killed Daniel and Chris found this out and went off and killed Nancy then realized he made a mistake then took his own life

l_db218dfee715f1668d5053d142d18579.jpg

Oh God yes.

ok they say double murder/suicide and we assume Benoit is the full on perpertrator, is it possible that Nancy killed Daniel and Chris found this out and went off and killed Nancy then realized he made a mistake then took his own life

Hard to do that if Nancy was indeed killed on Saturday and Daniel on Sunday.

If he did kill his wife and son.. I hope he rots in HELL. Only a sick and twisted MF would kill his OWN SON!!

But I will not bash him anymore until it is confirmed.

I don't think they have determined dates yet without an autopsy. Plus, that would mean dude was wondering around the house with one or the other all day with a dead body.

I'm wondering what 'instruments of death' means when it could just boil down to things that were found at the scene and could've been used as a murder weapon. Not that I'm trying to deny any involvement he may have had in this, mind you.

Beyond all the morbid stuff the last group of pages have made this thread the best here in ages. Slayer took it home with his last one, no one will top that.

I'm definately NOT looking forward to hearing the more detailed report on the situation here, relating to instruments found at the scene, etc. Just all overall makes me physically feel sick to my stomach after damn near shedding tears for the man just a few hours ago.