TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Woman and the kid should've known something was up when he did the throat-slashing sign

hahahaha, oh shit. Totally worth my only post in this forum in like 5 years.

Hey guys, remember after Eddie's death that word was someone was on suicide watch and that everyone speculated it was Kurt Angle due to his bad health? You guys think it could have been a depressed Benoit instead?

I do remember that and it would makes sense with his sabbatical and all...

Still this is incredibly sad and there is nothing but speculation. My prayers and thoughts are with them and their family.

I put up a pic of Eddie and Benoit on myspace after finding out...and started a similar blog to the one i wrote after eddie died...and...i just posted that i am leaving them up until i find out more...it's really that simple for everyone...

Let's find out what happened...then get angry/sad/annoyed...etc...

I say lock down the threads til we know...maybe just have the mods give updates as they see fit...

The amount of stupidity this thread has generated in the past two pages is nothing short of amazing, first it was

"WAAAAAAAH! MY HERO IS DEAD!" to "FUCKING PRICK! BURN IN MOTHERFUCKING HELL!!!oneoneoneone" without one shred of word from the police about if he did it or not. Idiots.

People are speculating and many are saying "IF" this or that happened. Forums are for people to speak their minds and opinions, but there's no need to go around calling them idiots.

Now I remember why I don't post here that often anymore.

I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

Then they're morons. I'm going to still love Benoit's wrestling and admire that aspect. He could kill a school worth of kids and I'll still like him as a wrestler. His personal life has nothing to do with him as a wrestler. Wrestling is full of scum bags.

I couldn't feel more differently about it. Do you not feel any compassion or remorse for the woman and CHILD Benoit took the lives of? If Benoit did this, I think they should destroy all master copies of his in ring work, or at the very lease blur out his likeness and silence any mention of his name in all future releases with a match featuring the (most likely) murdering scumbag.

Too stupid for words.

Look, I just found out one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time is pretty much the prime suspect in the murder of his wife and child. I'm pissed, I'm angry, I'm depressed, and most of all I'm sad for his surviving family. This is a very fucking hard thing to deal with, for all of us, and most of all for his kids. I'm just not in denial like so many of you seem to be.

It's almost laughable to try and imagine Nancy could've over-powered and murdered Chris without a gun or knife. Chris almost had to have been the culprit. But everything I've said was qualified by the word "if". So I haven't stated Chris definitely did it.

Hey guys, remember after Eddie's death that word was someone was on suicide watch and that everyone speculated it was Kurt Angle due to his bad health? You guys think it could have been a depressed Benoit instead?

I don't know, maybe WWE wrestlers need to be subject to MANDITORY psychiatric evaluations. I know it'll piss alot of them off but they don't have a union so fuck 'em.

Agreed. It might piss them off, but who knows. Chris may have had some sort of issues with Eddie's death, ones he never got over, and this is the result. From my personal experience, people in deep depression tend to act very selfishly, and suicide is often seen as an easy way out.

I put up a pic of Eddie and Benoit on myspace after finding out...and started a similar blog to the one i wrote after eddie died...and...i just posted that i am leaving them up until i find out more...it's really that simple for everyone...

Let's find out what happened...then get angry/sad/annoyed...etc...

I say lock down the threads til we know...maybe just have the mods give updates as they see fit...

Jesus fucking Christ, I want to take my own life now!!

Lock down the thread??

Lock Down The Threads?!?!?!

Is this thread going to be printed and logged into evidence??????

God just fuck off...I mean really just fuck off.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

Then they're morons. I'm going to still love Benoit's wrestling and admire that aspect. He could kill a school worth of kids and I'll still like him as a wrestler. His personal life has nothing to do with him as a wrestler. Wrestling is full of scum bags.

I couldn't feel more differently about it. Do you not feel any compassion or remorse for the woman and CHILD Benoit took the lives of? If Benoit did this, I think they should destroy all master copies of his in ring work, or at the very lease blur out his likeness and silence any mention of his name in all future releases with a match featuring the (most likely) murdering scumbag.

Too stupid for words.

Look, I just found out one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time is pretty much the prime suspect in the murder of his wife and child. I'm pissed, I'm angry, I'm depressed, I'm sad for his family. This is a very fucking hard thing to deal with, for all of us. I'm just not in denial like so many of you seem to be.

It's almost laughable to try and imagine Nancy could've over-powered and murdered Chris without a gun or knife.

Not jumping to conclusions does not mean people are in denial. It means they are grown ups capable of waiting until they have enough information to make an informed decision.

Too stupid for words.

Look, I just found out one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time is pretty much the prime suspect in the murder of his wife and child. I'm pissed, I'm angry, I'm depressed, I'm sad for his family. This is a very fucking hard thing to deal with, for all of us. I'm just not in denial like so many of you seem to be.

It's almost laughable to try and imagine Nancy could've over-powered and murdered Chris without a gun or knife.

I guess you've never heard of a "rear naked choke" than!

It bugs me that people are trying to fault the WWE for having a tribute show for a Murderer like they know all the facts...

The WWE has done everything right all day...

How they handle the coming weeks will be a different story...Edge looked all types of upset by this news

I mean this isnt some wrestling death over steroids or pain killers or whatever

It's a fucking murder or suicide or whatever

This isnt like Owen or Eddie...a guy and his entire family who everyone knew and had nothing but good things to say of were murdered or whatever happened to them

I'd would imagine the coming days will be hard for all the wrestlers and backstage people and quite frankly i wouldnt be surprised if some people couldnt handle it

I feel sick right now.

Chris Benoit was my very favorite in the business. God, he was the model and inspiration for the Longdogger Pete character a few scrolls down in the SWF. A veteran performer at the back end of his career who (almost) never won the big matches, but came away leaving the fans happy and genuinely earning their respect. Respect is the first word I would associate with Benoit, and the same was true of Pete. I feel like a part of me has died.

Nice gimmick post.

Folks, there are several new reports quoting police sources that indicate he did it. WWE has reported practically the same thing, as has Meltzer. Why is this even a discussion?

Too stupid for words.

Not jumping to conclusions does not mean people are in denial. It means they are grown ups capable of waiting until they have enough information to make an informed decision.

I'm just going by what I've seen on all the news bits I've seen about the case so far, which all say Benoit did it.

The amount of stupidity this thread has generated in the past two pages is nothing short of amazing, first it was

"WAAAAAAAH! MY HERO IS DEAD!" to "FUCKING PRICK! BURN IN MOTHERFUCKING HELL!!!oneoneoneone" without one shred of word from the police about if he did it or not. Idiots.

People are speculating and many are saying "IF" this or that happened. Forums are for people to speak their minds and opinions, but there's no need to go around calling them idiots.

OKay so Nancy was a cheating slut and Benoit killed her, why did he kill the kid? I wonder if Chris talked to anybody on the WWE roster after he flew home. And will the WWE legal team intervein and keep it in house? Having one of your top guys kill his family is not something you want hanging over you. I have a feeling that if the worst is true this will change wrestling in ways I can't even imagine.

I think we should start a Nancy Memorial thread (if there isn't already one in General Wrestling) instead of Chris Benoit. I just ripped my Benoit poster off the wall.

Yeah, everybody is totally saying *if* there buddy, granted I also found the two dumbest replies in this entire topic.

If it was a murder, then it's a murder. If not, it's a sad story.

I say if you are a true Benoit fan, what he's done won't really matter to you. You'll just be a little less vocal. I admired the man for what he did in the ring, I never pattened my life after the guy or anything. Some of you guys are really disturbing fuckers.

Too stupid for words.

I'm just going by what I've seen on all the news bits I've seen about the case so far, which all say Benoit did it.

THEY'RE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS TOO.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

as this thread is a joke I might as well get in on it

CHRIS BENOIT IS HERE AND HE'S REALLY MAD

CHRIS BENOIT IS HERE AND HE'S REALLY ANGRY

CHRIS BENOIT IS HERE AND HE KILLED HIS FAMILY

my first impression based on all the stories, referring specifically to the "family emergency" and "wife and kid spitting out blood" stories, was that maybe it was a euthenasia type thing. but who knows at this point.

It bugs me that people are trying to fault the WWE for having a tribute show for a Murderer like they know all the facts...

The WWE has done everything right all day...

How they handle the coming weeks will be a different story...Edge looked all types of upset by this news

I mean this isnt some wrestling death over steroids or pain killers or whatever

It's a fucking murder or suicide or whatever

This isnt like Owen or Eddie...a guy and his entire family who everyone knew and had nothing but good things to say of were murdered or whatever happened to them

I'd would imagine the coming days will be hard for all the wrestlers and backstage people and quite frankly i wouldnt be surprised if some people couldnt handle it

Good point, imagine if they still pulled off the Mr. McMahon tribute crapfest? People would be wishing the real Vince had died in that explosion!

I haven't posted here in years, but Chris Benoit was pretty close to god-level in my eyes. I woke up to find out that he was gone... with all the speculation now, I don't have any idea how to react anymore.

I really, really, really hope the rumors aren't true.

Rest in peace, Chris.

Rest in peace, Nancy.

Rest in peace, Daniel.

Folks, there are several new reports quoting police sources that indicate he did it. WWE has reported practically the same thing, as has Meltzer. Why is this even a discussion?

Yeah, let's get back to the real thing that matters...Vince is alive. /sarcasm

I wanted to post many, many pages ago, but just got overwhelmed reading all of the responses. Then I started watching Raw, and I was even farther behind on trying to read them all.

If Benoit murdered them both, then I lost a good deal of respect for the man, even though I didn't know him personally. It doesn't change what I think of him as a performer, either. I think this is a sensible take on the situation. I am holding out hope that he didn't do it, but the reports are saying he most likely did.

I don't agree with all of the jokes being made, but I also don't think everyone should be acting like 10 year olds. Someone we watched on TV died. That sucks. I really did feel terrible when I found out. However, there is no need to rip posters off the wall, blur out his likeness on future broadcasts, etc, if he is found out to be guilty of murder.

This thread is terrific.

Seconded.

Wait until the final report gets out to pay tribute to/damn the name of Benoit. No police investigation is done and finalized in less than a day, this isn't 24. There's still plenty of time until the end of the investigation and the revelation of the final cause of death.

Even if Benoit killed his own family, an act of unspeakable terror and cowardice, he won't pass from IWC God to IWC's Lucifer and the-One-whose-name-must-never-be-pronounced-again. Hell, most of the people here would mark out if the glass would break on Raw and Stone Cold would come out....and he's a convicted wife-beater. Like someone already said, most of the people in the wrestling business are scumbags of the highest order. Is it shocking that Chris Benoit, who was in IWC Sainthood along with Owen Hart, Brian Pillman and Eddy Guerrero, since day one would do such an act ? Absolutely, no one could have ever predicted it.

However, how bad must the situation have been to push a man to do a horrible thing like murdering his family ? That could be something we could never know. Let's not be too hasty to judge.

The whole thing that makes this speculation even shadier is the excuse they gave that 'Benoit had family problems' at last night's PPV.

You wouldn't call killing your wife and child family problems?