TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

Welcome back, Leena.

Guest Vitamin X

The name rullmar worked temporarily, but you're way too much of a character not to be noticed. I, for welcome, welcome our new (old?) Leena overlord.

I spoke to her during the Summerslam chat room and pretty much the only thing she said to me was, "why do you think Kristianna's hot?"

It's like she'd never left.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but "Rullmall" has been banned.

Shame, she was one of the better new posters we've had in a while.

No, it was cause she heard I was back, I think. I really, really miss her.

You're not serious, are you? She was such an annoying cunt. What exactly did she offer to the board other than her little mini-feuds and flamebaiting posts?

You're not serious, are you? She was such an annoying cunt. What exactly did she offer to the board other than her little mini-feuds and flamebaiting posts?

A nice rack.

She had a big nose, and big knockers. She never showed them, and people who actually thought she would are suckers.

No, I am serious, but you're right... it was probably detrimental to the board that she was here. What I miss is talking to her on aim, where if you really get to know her, she's awesome. I guess that has nothing to do with her being here.

But since she's been gone, I've seen her on there like twice, and I think if she posted more, she'd probably think about it more. Of course, in that time, I've been on there like twice, myself, so it's probably my fault as much as hers.

But the point is, I would really like to rekindle our friendship, I really like her. She used to think I was worthless as a person because our cybersex transcripts got posted here, but I really didn't mean for that to happen, and I think she's prepared to forgive me at this point.

So yeah... not Leena the poster, Leena the person is who I miss.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

I thought that was just a myth.

It's time to let Leena back. She means well.

I thought that was just a myth.

It's time to let Leena back. She means well.

I feel so sorry for people that get banned and then try to come back under different names. When this little hellhole of a place provides so much joy to someone's life I don't want to take it away from them.

She had a big nose, and big knockers. She never showed them, and people who actually thought she would are suckers.

she has posted nudes before...

Proof or it didn't happen

she has posted nudes before...

It would have been the only thing good about her being here.

I think people got a rise out of Leena's posts a little too much merely because she was a good looking woman.

You had two factions. The ones who basically slobbered over her and her every word, and then the complete opposite brigade who would overreact to everything she said because she was a "hot chick invading our board, insulting us" both groups were overly reactionary and comical and it seems apparent if it had been some random dude saying the same things rather then Leena, people would have not reacted much in the same way.....well besides all that "Randall" horseshit, that was kind of annoying.

I still have trouble believing the person in the pictures Leena posted was the person who actually posted at this forum. The idea of a woman that looks like that being so addicted to a forum like this is far fetched.

That's not to say good looking women can't and don't hang out with derelicts like us, but it's a bit of a long shot.

What I miss is talking to her on aim, where if you really get to know her, she's awesome.

But the point is, I would really like to rekindle our friendship, I really like her.

So yeah... not Leena the poster, Leena the person is who I miss.

That's exactly how I felt about her for a long time but when somebody doesn't put forth any effort in trying to rekindle something then what's the point of holding on? It'll seem lame saying this about somebody on a messageboard and I'm sure there will be a few that will try and ridicule me for saying so but I really did view her as a good friend and I did grow to care about her at one time. I mean at one time it seemed she was one of perhaps a handfull of people that understood where I was coming from and how I felt. She was a good friend and I'll miss that, but at this point there's nothing more to do than wish her well and hope she has a good life and find happiness...because if our friendships meant as much to her as they did to us then she would have tried rekindling them as well.

on a completely seperate topic I should call you and update you on things. No threesome ever occurred but nothing blew up in my face either and I'm still actually quite happy with the direction things appear to be headed.

I still have trouble believing the person in the pictures Leena posted was the person who actually posted at this forum.

Oh, it was her. (Unless of course the REAL "Leena" somehow got ahold of a shitload of pictures of one particular girl, including everything from old yearbook photos to current webcam pics, and somehow kept it all consistent over the long term and never made a mistake... CONSPIRACY~!)

Would it really be that hard? Girls put hundreds of pictures of themselves all over their MySpace/Facebook/Insert Gay Social Networking site here these days.

That's exactly how I felt about her for a long time but when somebody doesn't put forth any effort in trying to rekindle something then what's the point of holding on? It'll seem lame saying this about somebody on a messageboard and I'm sure there will be a few that will try and ridicule me for saying so but I really did view her as a good friend and I did grow to care about her at one time. I mean at one time it seemed she was one of perhaps a handfull of people that understood where I was coming from and how I felt. She was a good friend and I'll miss that, but at this point there's nothing more to do than wish her well and hope she has a good life and find happiness...because if our friendships meant as much to her as they did to us then she would have tried rekindling them as well.

Yeah, I really do get what you're saying there, but I actually really offended her, and I wish that hadn't happened. Not in the Marney way, where I openly told her to kill herself, but in an "Ok, I made a mistake, look I'm really seriously sorry." way. I actually did talk to her on aim the other day, and she seemed to have put that "unpleasantness" behind her, so I guess all is right with the world, but I wouldn't mind talking to her again.

I do love her (and by the way, Adam, I also love you), but I love a lot of people. It actually does freak people out sometimes, but a person's soul really does touch me *right here* (beats chest). By the way, I love everyone on the secret board for jerks, but besides that, you and Leena are probably the only people on the internet I love. I do care a lot about Jingus, but he kinda makes me sad more than anything. Oh, and pbone. That guy rules.

I still have trouble believing the person in the pictures Leena posted was the person who actually posted at this forum.

Oh, it was her. (Unless of course the REAL "Leena" somehow got ahold of a shitload of pictures of one particular girl, including everything from old yearbook photos to current webcam pics, and somehow kept it all consistent over the long term and never made a mistake... CONSPIRACY~!)

I always thought it was some guy using pics of his girlfriend/fiancee/whoever to work the board