TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

If this is the end of the match, then we have an hour left for the Women's Title match and the Punjabi prison match

Which would mean they have something else in store. The womens match won't go more than 10 minutes, and I don't see the prison match doing more than 15-20.

Guest gfanikf
If this is the end of the match, then we have an hour left for the Women's Title match and the Punjabi prison match

1:15 actually.

Damnit, Women's match for the main event. Hell, bait and switch and make it a PUNJABI PRISON MATCH for the Women's Title!

Did HHH wrestle Umaga already?

Revelations 22:2 - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Guest gfanikf
Another Save Us 222 video... this one said Rev 22:2 and 2nd Coming

Jeebus!

From the save_us.222 video tonight:

Rev 22:12

-And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me. To give every man

according as his work shall be.

Did HHH wrestle Umaga already?

Umaga ate pedigree, HHH retains.

Need to copy and paste that recap but replace Umaga with

Kennedy

Orton

Carlito

Booker

and all the heels over the next few months.

You guys act like PPVs end at 11 pm/8 pm on the dot. They usually end at the 10:45/7:45 mark.

That is what I've been saying, they rarely go past the 10:45 mark as it is.

I hope HHH beats Orton again. Two times in the same night, once beating him for the title and another beating him to retain? That would be the ultimate HHH move, and I want to see it if we can't get Jericho or anything else like that.

Guest gfanikf
You guys act like PPVs end at 11 pm/8 pm on the dot. They usually end at the 10:45/7:45 mark.

That is what I've been saying, they rarely go past the 10:45 mark as it is.

Well, still its a lot of time left. If this match goes to 10:05-10:10 I'll be shocked.

I hope HHH beats Orton again. Two times in the same night, once beating him for the title and another beating him to retain? That would be the ultimate HHH move, and I want to see it if we can't get Jericho or anything else like that.

That would top the beating he took from HHH the Raw after Summerslam in 2004.

I guess there is really no where to go for Orton right now but DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN. Someone could give him Cor Von's music.

And even if Orton wins, they'll just say that HHH was at a huge disadvantage because of the damage that Umaga did to him earlier in the night in their match.

And there we have Beth winning the strap.

The Finlay ending was meh. Nothing more than a re-hash of the AJ Styles / Rhino finish about half a year ago where AJ faked a knee injury to slide back into the ring while Rhino was mourning to sneak the win.

I wish it was really Jericho SAVING us from the Prison match. That would be a nice cue right there.

The Finlay ending was meh. Nothing more than a re-hash of the AJ Styles / Rhino finish about half a year ago where AJ faked a knee injury to slide back into the ring while Rhino was mourning to sneak the win.

Which is a finish that has been done for over 30 years. TNA didn't invent the wheel nor have they done any original finish.

You're right, it is an old heel tactic. But I always mark out for it.