TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

i'm watching a shitty stream with no sound, but i guess it's better than nothing.

i swear, if i sit here for hours and there is no jericho... i'm going to be furious.

HHH needs to complain that Orton doesn't deserve it since he was just handed the title.

Pot calling Kettle black?

Circa 2002?

Here comes HHH,

Man, I was going back and forth all weekend if I was going to buy this ppv. I decided around 7:30 to pass. It looks like I made the right choice.

This is quite the way to go, I'll be honest. I didn't think they would actually do this match and even open with it. I don't think this is all we'll see with this tonight, though. They might as well main event with Punk since Khali/Batista will be horrible.

When is the last time the WWE title opened the show?

the last pay-per-view i can think of period with the opening match being a title match was taz vs. chris candino.

HHH needs to complain that Orton doesn't deserve it since he was just handed the title.

Pot calling Kettle black?

Circa 2002?

Thanks, doctor obvious(ly missed the joke, that is).

Come on WWE, do something different and have Orton constantly trying to get himself DQed with low blows and holds to 5 while HHH has to counter it.

If HHH wins right now, this quickly, I just might mark out as much as I would if Jericho would've been here, but only for totally different reasons.

I figure HHH wins the belt here, but still has to defend against Umaga later. Orton complains enough to be added. That closes the show, and they might even throw in Jeff Hardy or someone else odd... maybe Jericho...

Jericho coming out and costing Orton the title, in what would appear to set up a feud, then returning a few moments later to brutalize a celebrating HHH would be so awesome. HHH needs to be either the great heel he used to be, or get beaten up every week. He is just horrible as a face.

Guest whizzo

HHH Wins............................................................................

...........what happens next?

Least likey option would be HHH leaving with the belt I think

HHH is back on top for an 11th run.

So, anyone want HIM to hold the belt till Wrestlemania 25? Let him shatter Cena's record.

Guest whizzo
Don't worry, Randy. You're still second behind Yokozuna.

:) I was just gonna ask if that was a new record!

REMATCH IN THE PRISON!!!!!

Actually I can see umaga leaving with the belt.