TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

The Finlay ending was meh. Nothing more than a re-hash of the AJ Styles / Rhino finish about half a year ago where AJ faked a knee injury to slide back into the ring while Rhino was mourning to sneak the win.

Which is a finish that has been done for over 30 years. TNA didn't invent the wheel nor have they done any original finish.

Just saying, is all. No reason for people to act like it was some great ending...

Maybe HHH will come out and Pedigree Batista?

Then Flair comes out to congratulate HHH and he eats pedigree too?

So in one night HHH kills Evolution and unites the World Titles?

If Khali contracts Hepati-- elevated enzymes and misses this match again on his way to the ring, I will mark out... not only at not having to see him wrestle, but at such an improbable scenario.

Should HHH be wrestling THREE times in one night this soon back? I mean really (and I'm not HHHating here I'm serious)at least get rid of that 1st match because whats the sense of having Orton-HHH twice? Just have vince announce its HHH replacing Orton in the title match BUT HHH still has to face Umaga

You know it's bad when the spot of the match is Batista "leaping" 3-5 feet.

Oh come on, that was incredibly risky for him. The guy tears muscles just bending over.

Ok, so they aren't going to be stupid and have Orton lose twice right? I mean, I dislike him and all but even he doesn't deserve to have months of push flushed down the toilet again just because HHH wants his ball back.

The only way this PPV could be worse is if Orton loses then Jericho comes out only to get hit with a sledgehammer followed by a pedigree. If you bought it, I'm sorry.

I know it's nothing new but it really does suck that Vince and his staff know nothing other than to simply just "go with HHH" during what had to have been a chance to shake things up..there was a lot of intrigue in this PPV and they could've gone with something else..a Jeff Hardy win would have really suprised some people but instead we get this...

I know it's nothing new but it really does suck that Vince and his staff know nothing other than to simply just "go with HHH" during what had to have been a chance to shake things up..there was a lot of intrigue in this PPV and they could've gone with something else..a Jeff Hardy win would have really suprised some people but instead we get this...

maybe i'm just being overly optimistic, but it's not over yet...

So what happened?

Both men went down... looked like they were about to do the double knock-out finish. Match still happening.

RKO on a chair, no way HHH gets up.

ETA: Jesus tapdancing Christ, he did.

And now HHH is covered with strawberry kool-aid