TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

What I am hoping for is Vince, who would be pissed off, orders that HHH still has to face Umaga and this time its for the title.

HHH barely wins, but gets destroyed by Umaga after the match. Vince comes out with "one more trick up his sleeve" and brings out Jericho.

Jericho gets the big pop, then grabs a mic, super heels up and takes the belt from H. It starts a good fued, H is happy because he gets another title win on his road to beat Flair's number, and we get Jericho.

The only way they could've made that better would for them to have had a bunch of faces out, maybe London and Kendrick again, try and celebrate with HHH, only for HHH to beat them all up again.

Its Jeff Hardy/Comedy/Tragedy vs. Kennedy/Rednecks in a bonus match.

I was half-way expecting, after the first WWE Title match to open a show, that we'd get the first Women's Title match as the second match of the show.

I'm a HHH fan and I can't even take this anymore. We get it WWE; HHH is the best there was, is, and ever will be. But can't we just pull a Mr. Rogers and pretend, PRETEND, that for one second there is someone that's on his level?! Orton was built for months as THE HEEL, and HHH kills it with a roll up, a roll up. Come on WWE!

The only way they could've made that better would for them to have had a bunch of faces out, maybe London and Kendrick again, try and celebrate with HHH, only for HHH to beat them all up again.

No, what would be better is for the faces to win, the heels get all angry and stuff and start beating them up. Then, HHH; SUPER FACE KING OF KINGS OMG~ comes down and beats up the heels without breaking a sweat. Then, he checks on the faces and pulls them up, dusts them off, soaks in a nice pop with them, and WHAM~ pedigree on all of them. Then, he just does that; "who me?" shrug to a standing ovation.

Bah gawd! He just layed out Hardy, London and Kendrick! But you gotta love him! He plays by his own rules and that's how he got the WWE title!

It seemed like London was holding back toward the beginning to do another big spot at the end, but it never came. Still, entertaining enough match.

Guest jotumare

ok, last chance....Umaga wins and Jericho comes to "saves us".

Yeah, that's not gonna happen

You don't think they'd seriously consider putting the belt on Umaga, do you?

It's either going to be Umanga or Orton who walks out with the title. I don't see Triple H leaving with it, and if he does...... well, fuck.