TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 10/29 Raw Thread

All that Santino segment was missing was "What" chants.

But it did have the "If there is a farm animal involved, I would beat you like it!"

Guest gfanikf
Santino was a house-of-fire in that segment.

Yeah, that promo was awesome. "Tom Hanks with the AIDs?". Honestly, they should have Santino at OVW and FCW (or whatever the hell it is) teaching people how to be a proper heel. I wonder if Gerwick writes most of his stuff or Santino is just that damn talented? Though if I love him so much, doesn't that make him a bad heel or just me being a smark.

That's the second video tonight......maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we got a shot at seeing JEricho tonight in this main event.

Guest gfanikf

Bah, tease. Though I will give props to whoever designed that video package. Excellent production (music and image), it nearly makes you mark out like you were 10 again.

That's the second video tonight......maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we got a shot at seeing JEricho tonight in this main event.

i'm with you on this one.

Guest gfanikf

Hmm, how much time is left (even with overrun)? Is it going to be a 3 minute match or something?