TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 11/19 Raw Thread

After a brutal night of battles at Survivor Series, sunny Fort Lauderdale, Fla., will feel the fallout when Monday Night Raw emanates from the Bank Atlantic Center.

Randy Orton retained the WWE Championship at Survivor Series, defeating Shawn Michaels. What will the WWE Champion have to say about his victory? And will HBK be looking to settle the score (or earn a rematch)?

With Raw's Triple H and Jeff Hardy surviving the tri-branded Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match, will opposing team captain Umaga be on the rampage, seeking revenge for his humiliation?

And finally, after months of sleuthing by fans and cyber-cryptologists, what will happen when the billions of lines of binary code are finally broken and deciphered? (Try to break the code. Check out this video gallery.)

To find out the answers, tune in to Monday Night Raw from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., live at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Breaking the Code

For weeks, mysterious videos with encrypted messages have interrupted Raw, SmackDown and ECW and sparked buzz all across the world of sports-entertainment. The messages have varied, but the prophesies have consistently said a couple of things: “SAVE_US.222” and “2ND_COMING.”

There has been a lot of speculation on the identity of the person behind these coded communications. What do they mean? What are we being saved from? Should we rejoice over this “Second Coming”? And should some Superstars get ready for an apocalypse? Apparently, the code will be broken this Monday on Raw, and all will be answered.

But before then, review the series of messages and see if you can break down the code:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/5304642/saveusvids/

Jericho_Undisputed.jpg

I personally didn't really care for Survivor Series and just wanted this Raw to arrive. This better not be a disappointment.

Edit: I'd really mark out if it was Sid or D'lo that was introduced as the saveus.222.

Jericho comes out first and claims he isn't saveus only for us to find out the true identity.

what if Saveus_222 just turns out to be a cybernetic clone of John Cena, who's even more unstoppable. But then, when Cena makes his return next year, he defeats the clone in a 5 out of 8 falls HELL IN A CELL Inferno Tables Match... bah gawd!

I'm really annoyed by the way WWE is promoting "can you break the code?" Ignore the fact that T3H D4MN INT3RN3T broke it weeks ago. They've put as many Jericho references as they can into it, effectively killing the mystery. There's no "code" to break.

So looking at Jericho's 1999 return, any bets on WHO he interupts?

HBK

HHH

Jeff Hardy

Kennedy

Umaga

Orton

SANTINO MARELLA

Other?

If they feel like replicating Jericho from 99, then he'll interupt Kennedy, go back and forth on the mic with him, then the two won't interact for the next several months.

If they feel like replicating Jericho from 99, then he'll interupt Kennedy, go back and forth on the mic with him, then the two won't interact for the next several months.

If that happens then I DEMAND the next time Kennedy and Jericho do meet, an imposter Jericho fan tries to interupt Kennedy in the ring during his promo.

If this will truly be 1999 again, then he'll face a Shamrock like competitior, then a Road Dog and then a feud with a Chyna (Beth?)

Guest DCH

Will the Rock come back?

I'm guessing Orton will come out and gloat about his awesome title reign or whatever and how he wailed on HBK and save us 222 will play and Jericho will Break the Walls down. Face stomp of Orton = Ownage.

what if Saveus_222 just turns out to be a cybernetic clone of John Cena, who's even more unstoppable. But then, when Cena makes his return next year, he defeats the clone in a 5 out of 8 falls HELL IN A CELL Inferno Tables Match... bah gawd!

Only if the feud ends with John Cena sending his clone out into the middle of the ocean and makes him get destroyed by a sudden appearing volcano. If that happens, I'm 100% sold on this idea.

Last I heard from the Rock, he is done with wrestling and doesn't want any part of it. And frankly being involved with it in any way NOW might be a really big career mistake.

I'm going to DVR this since I'm going to be out and about tonite... This better be what I've been hoping for or I'm going to be very, very upset.

Jericho comes back.. He has to get a push... a big one.

Guest Vincent Vega

this is when i miss being a kid - it was 1999 and as a 10 year old the only wrestling sites i went on were wwf.com and the wcw site. i never could figure out when wcw was on in canada but my favourites from wcw were jericho, benoit and saturn. i thought jericho was hilarious and at the same time hated him and benoit and saturn just came across like bad ass mother fuckers. so when jericho interupted the rock i completely freaked out. i haven't had that feeling watching wrestling for a long ass time.

I'm looking forward to his return, but I can't remember ever liking Jericho outside of his first two years in WWF.

And well, I stopped watching for a few years, so maybe he became likeable.

I'm looking forward to his return, but I can't remember ever liking Jericho outside of his first two years in WWF.

And well, I stopped watching for a few years, so maybe he became likeable.

I liked Jericho way better in WCW than I ever did in the WWE apart from his undisputed title run.

If you read his book, everything Jericho did in WCW from his promo's to Ralphus were ALL him.

This is going to be my first viewing of a full Raw since I attended the Benoit/Triple H Ironman. They better deliver.

That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard. You can't have a best of eight falls match.

Though I wonder why they've never done something like a 15 minute IronTables match or something.

So looking at Jericho's 1999 return, any bets on WHO he interupts?

HBK

HHH

Jeff Hardy

Kennedy

Umaga

Orton

SANTINO MARELLA

Other?

Emphasis on the Italian no?

Assuming they bother to duplicate the 1999 debut, it'd have to be Orton or Kennedy.

If its Orton.. BLEH! Give him a title match ALREADY? nonono!!!!

Kennedy is a wise choice....then leads to the rumble where he could win.....or be a final 4

Will the Rock come back?

I'm guessing Orton will come out and gloat about his awesome title reign or whatever and how he wailed on HBK and save us 222 will play and Jericho will Break the Walls down. Face stomp of Orton = Ownage.

We all wish he could.... Rock vs HBK

Orton will come out and NOSELL the leg like he did last night... BIG PET PEEVE FOR ME!

Maybe saveus.222 can be Ralphus. C'mon Jericho, fuck with us here.

And Norman Smiley... and Chavo with Pepe

If Jericho's return is like the 1999 return, it'll be a failure. Either because it's a rehash that wipes out the last 6 years he was in the company, or because it'll tease a great feud that never happens until it's already too late.

Jeff Hardy Vs Umaga has been announced for tonight and the updated preview is teasing a Santino Marella/Jerry Lawyer match.

Also, I just read December 10th is a 3 hour 15th anniversary Raw special.

This is a lot to live up to.

And let's not forget the week later where he interrupted the Undertaker and the Big Show.

If Jericho's return is like the 1999 return, it'll be a failure. Either because it's a rehash that wipes out the last 6 years he was in the company, or because it'll tease a great feud that never happens until it's already too late.

It might not be a bad idea to wipe out his last 6 years since he was midcarder for most of that time.

What time does the countdown seen last week end tonight?

Initially it was time to end around 9:30, but then later on in the show, they aired the EXACT same promo with the exact same time left on the countdown.

So....whenever they want it to end.

On the PPV last night I figured the time when they showed the countdown and it came out to 9:45 tonight. It will probably be the segment about midway through the show.