TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 11/19 Raw Thread

I really hope he is a tweener. Face Jericho was kinda stale and heel Jericho can only be buried by HHH.

Hey, Marvin! Compile all your idiotic complaints into one singular post, so we don't have to crawl past your inane bullshit. Heh, mmm lol.

Jericho has always worn that type of clothing and cut those promos. You get what you asked and pleaded for and then you don't like it anymore? Geez.

This was effective but not the greatest thing ever. Jericho's back and that was established and he has a directive here with Orton. That's something Jericho didn't have in 1999.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one underwhelmed with super-gay looking Jericho's basic promo. At the very least, he could have gone down to the ring and attacked Orton at the end or something.

the whole thing seems oddly underwhelming... serves me right for actually tuning in for something.

I agree, it was underwhelming. They should have had Jericho just stick out an arm to knock the torch guy out instead of showing his whole back and giving it away before they "revealed the code". Also, anyone else think Jericho looks really small now, ie, too small to look like a legit heavyweight champ?

Gay? This is a sport where men roll around in underwear touching each other.

Good return by Jericho. I'll probably watch wrestling now. Well, only when Jericho is on.

If the WWE gives Jericho return match at Armaggedon, then will he job already? He can't win the belt due to HHH but jobbing already would make him look weak. Should've let him destroy mid-carders like Carlito first before taking a job.

Jesus.....you guys are such a bunch of whining bitches. All you do is complain about EVERYTHING.

You wanted Jericho......now you get him and still bitch. Never satisfied huh?

***1/2 foe the return. Wasn't to bad, but his 1999 debut was just too damn good.

Agreed. I think tonight was designed to make sure the fans still remembered the Jericho trademarks, and it was obvious that they did.

Still, very little could top the debut in 1999. When you have The Rock as a sparring partner on the mic, you're going to get good things.

If the WWE gives Jericho return match at Armaggedon, then will he job already? He can't win the belt due to HHH but jobbing already would make him look weak. Should've let him destroy mid-carders like Carlito first before taking a job.

Yeah, since HHH has the title and everything right now.

I've read the word gay about 99 times on the last two pages. Why are all you wrestling geeks on a message board calling everything gay? Hmmmmmm, Can it mean something?

Stop being such homophobes you gaylords.

Well, from everything I've read, wasn't the plan HHH vs. Orton at Mania? No transitional champ for Jericho please.

Hey, Marvin! Compile all your idiotic complaints into one singular post, so we don't have to crawl past your inane bullshit. Heh, mmm lol.

Jericho has always worn that type of clothing and cut those promos. You get what you asked and pleaded for and then you don't like it anymore? Geez.

This was effective but not the greatest thing ever. Jericho's back and that was established and he has a directive here with Orton. That's something Jericho didn't have in 1999.

What makes you so sure its automatically Jericho/Orton right now?

Id bet odds are good they hold off on it til at least the Rumble.

Well, from everything I've read, wasn't the plan HHH vs. Orton at Mania? No transitional champ for Jericho please.

Wrestling changes all the time AND IT'S NOVEMBER.

I think that it was as awesome as it could have been for 2007, without him cutting a promo on John Cena (I'd bet you anything that is what they intended when they began the viral campaign before Cena's injury). One of the most memorable moments of the year, easily.