TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

Watch her become the Jake Roberts of Pop. She'll do drugs and drugs and drugs and out live everyone else of her generation.

Also I wonder even if she did die would she be immortalized like other artists? Is she really hitting a nerve with a large group of people like Cobain did? If anything she's got a handful of catchy tunes and is more known for her rampant drug use than her music.

She'd be more of a Janis Joplin meets Sid Vicious character. I think they're both overrated.

But man, I just find her so hot it drives me crazy. The thing is, besides her hair she is basically a crackwhore with jailhouse tats. Maybe I'll just buy a crackwhore and put a wig on her.

Winehouse is probably a lot worse off than Britney ever was. Britney had drug problems, but even at her worst she hadn't had the type of physical decline Winehouse has had. She's incredibly thin now, and looks about 35. I don't think Britney ever stooped to actually doing drugs while onstage either.

Winehouse is probably a lot worse off than Britney ever was. Britney had drug problems, but even at her worst she hadn't had the type of physical decline Winehouse has had. She's incredibly thin now, and looks about 35. I don't think Britney ever stooped to actually doing drugs while onstage either.

...Winehouse ISN'T in her mid-to-late-30s?

Amy Jade Winehouse (born 14 September 1983)

Amy Jade Winehouse (born 14 September 1983)

Wow.

She's currently bombing on stage and speaking incoherantly with the Specials at Glastonbury.

So overall, a pretty good day for her.

Yeah, she supposedly punched a fan too! (though thats now common knowledge, and of course I'd turn of the TV before something interesting happens.)

Anyhoo

gallery_enlarged-0702_amy_winehouse_hitchhikes_01.jpg

winehousecropvu7.th.jpg

this has got to be one of the worst pics I've seen of her. She barely looks human.

I do feel bad for her dad in all this. Unlike Dina Lohan, you can't really accuse the guy of not caring. From what I've read, he just seems to be following her everywhere now, and- uselessly- pleading with her not to do drugs anymore as she goes from one crisis to the next. I dread to think how many interventions he's staged. His daughter is basically dying in front of him.

She's not that bad off. She has it better than most people who do that many drugs, because she's rich and famous. Actual crackwhores can live for decades.

2483432335_7c639f7666_o.jpg

i can see a femoral artery. holy shit. i didn't know that was possible.

what amazes me is that no matter what shitty state of semi-undress her body is in, she still has exactly the same eye makeup on, applied pretty cleanly. she must take the time to reapply that every two hours.

what amazes me is that no matter what shitty state of semi-undress her body is in, she still has exactly the same eye makeup on, applied pretty cleanly. she must take the time to reapply that every two hours.

Maybe they're tattoos.

While I don't obsessively follow celebrity gossip, I dabble in it. Seems like I would have heard if they were. It's the kind of thing they'd mention.

Holy shit, they might actually be. I've never seen her without it.

she was interviewed for the latest rolling stone. the reporter said that she applies her eye makeup often.

I'd like to read that article.

amy_winehouse_top.jpg

(Sidenote: when I post in this thread, I just make my comment and then think "Whoops, better find a picture too. Gotta keep the theme going." It's a total afterthought, and it still only takes me like 30 seconds to find one.)