TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL PLAYOFFS! Divisional Demolition

And the Chargers advance. If they lose this, there is no one to blame but themselves. Just don't botch the snap.

Reggie Wayne got....JACKED UP!!

That's the ballgame. And Rivers is being a douchebag even though it was Volek that won the game. Come on over boys and get your whoopin'.

What a game. To be honest, I was initially pulling for the Colts going in since I didn't give San Diego a shot in hell at beating the Patriots. But now that they've beat Indy at home with their best players injured, it looks to me like they've got just as good a chance as the Colts would've.

Props to the Chargers for winning with their big 3 offensive players hurt and some of the most phantom calls ever, which brings me to the Colts who should be embarassed that they couldn't win that game at home. That's just a horrible way to end the year.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Y'know, if Rivers, Tomlinson, and Gates have three good legs between them, I don't like their odds at New England.

I think if someone had told me that Billy Volek would lead a game winning drive against the Colts to advance to the AFC title game while LT was on the sideline that I would have had them committed. Granted he got saved by a 15-yard face mask but wow, Michael Turner, Darren Sproles and Billy Volek.

Thank goodness it saves me from another Colts vs Patriots match-up. That was getting as tiresome as Yanks vs Sox.

Really fun game. With everything going against the Chargers, I'm shocked they held on throughout and won. They don't have much of a chance next Sunday, though.

I'm starting to like Phillip Rivers a lot more then I originially did. Kids developing an atittude, I like it.

Same here. If the fans are shouting undoubtedly nasty and hurtful things at him, what's wrong with jawing back a little bit?

Why is almost everyone counting the Chargers for dead? They still have a very good defense and odds are very high that Gates, Rivers and LT will be fine in time for next week game. And with the addition of Chris Chambers, they now have a deep threat receiver that they didn't have the first time through.

So why is nearly everyone already saying they are toast? They have won eight straight game for christ sake.

Up next: NFC East action.

Cowboys, trying to reclaim their spot as "America's Team"

vs

New York football Giants, can Eli step up once again.. can the D stop Big D?

I'm want to see the Giants pull it out, but I think the Cowboys will win by two TD's.