TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Dumbest Comment of the Day at TSM

1/22 - In reference to Heath Ledger's death:

It'd be really awesome if this was just some kind of excellent, viral campaign. (I mean, faking your own death for the media, when it would cause this much hysteria, how is that not, something the joker would do) but sadly that's a best case scenario, and of course what surely isn't the case, and that really does suck.

By the wya, I had a hard time choosing between the winning post above and this gem:

Yeah pills were there. I'm just saying that whenever a celeb dies, the thought is, usually, drugs or alcohol or partying. Pills could've been someone else's for all we know - or sleeping pills - or a plant by some killer. My theory is a serial killer; too many coincidences between Heaths' death and Renfro's.

Come on now. Ledger turning down roles isn't nearly the same as no one offering Joan Hart and Renfro a role in stuff.

You know full well he graduated into A-list actor with his cowboy humping and Joker playing.

Of course, that would make him more of a targer for the Serial Piller.

Every once in awhile, the serial pillist needs to up the ante, get that recognition and go after the BIG names. Keeps the feds on their toes. Keeps his aura strong. If he kept offing nobodies like Renfro, no one would care about him. Our serial pillist needs the attention...he craves it!

I think they should reopen the Anna Nicole Smith case.

If you pill B and C list actors every time you kill somebody, it becomes like your fingerprint, see? But if you pill one C lister, pill another D lister and really pill the fuck out of one A lister, then the police don't know what to do. They think you're four different people. What they really want, what makes their job so much easier, is pattern. What they call a modus operandi. That's Latin. Bet you didn't know any Latin.

I think they should reopen the Anna Nicole Smith case.

If you pill B and C list actors every time you kill somebody, it becomes like your fingerprint, see? But if you pill one C lister, pill another D lister and really pill the fuck out of one A lister, then the police don't know what to do. They think you're four different people. What they really want, what makes their job so much easier, is pattern. What they call a modus operandi. That's Latin. Bet you didn't know any Latin.

Maybe there are multiple killers... did you ever think of that?

I like the idea of a serial killer who targets B and C level celebrities and makes their death look like a drug overdose by planting pills at their side.

I almost want her to be right.

The idea alone is so insane, but still, what if it was true? We'd have some egg on our faces, I tells ya.

What if it's like a thing passed down? What if it all started with Monroe man! Holy shit, that would mean this cult has been killing for...umm...lots of years man!

Somebody call the FB fucking I, we've got us a Criminal Minds case dammit!

dont we need one more celebrity death to complete the trifecta and thus give plausibility to this theory?

Brad Renfro, Suzanne Pleshette, and Heath Ledger.

The second one is explained by the fact that the serial pillist is trying to throw us off by going after an old actress.

dont we need one more celebrity death to complete the trifecta and thus give plausibility to this theory?

Brad Renfro, Suzanne Pleshette, and Heath Ledger.

The second one is explained by the fact that the serial pillist is trying to throw us off by going after an old actress.

Maybe they hated the finale of Newhart? Maybe the next person to go is Patrick Duffy!

What if it's like a thing passed down? What if it all started with Monroe man! Holy shit, that would mean this cult has been killing for...umm...lots of years man!

Somebody call the FB fucking I, we've got us a Criminal Minds case dammit!

I think it's a demon. Like in that Denzel movie Fallen.

I had this horrible dream that Marvin posted that Patrick Duffy was gonna get killed.

The problem with him is I doubt anyone would miss him..he hasnt done anything that I know of since Step By Step finished and that was hardly the blockbuster TV show ratings wise..

I take that back..hes on the Soap Opera the Bold and the Beautiful now..I guess he's the bold part.

Marvin, how could you forget Patrick Duffy's guest appearence on the end of the Family Guy Y2K episode. Shame on you!

If there's a curse on people who starred in nonsensical season (or series) finales, then I bet someone from St. Elsewhere goes next. My money's on Howie Mandel or the guy who also did the voice of KITT and played Mr. Feeney.

You really didn't get that reference? Wow....I feel old.

Nah, didn't catch it, but I don't think it's an age thing. You're like two years older than I am.

I wouldn't feel too bad; I'm four years older than him, and I don't get it, either.