TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Jeff Hardy suspended

Honestly..

If HHH or Cena failed a drug test..

Would they be taken outta 'Mania too and Outed on the Website?

I know it's policy, but would they do it?

hell no...but then again those two probably can afford something that allows them to pass it anyway. But if anyone doesn't believe those two aren't on something, i have ocean front property in nebraska to sell you.

not much i can add to this other than it's highly dissappointing. I was really looking forward to seeing jeff make a run for and finally getting the title. Of all the people over the years who have sacrificed their body for the business and the wwe, he deserves it...even if he fails a drug test a couple of times. just damn.

I'm sure Jericho is really getting a good laugh out of this, Stephanie probably is too.

Jericho doesn't really hate Jeff Hardy. You see, what they are doing on television is...nevermind, I don't want to ruin your breakfast.

I think he was referencing the fact that HHH wanted to push Hardy over Jericho when Jericho returned with the whole Save Us thing late last year. Stephanie was the one who pushed hard to get Jericho back and the whole thing was buried in favor in Hardy. So in some ways, they might feel justified today.

I'm sure Jericho is really getting a good laugh out of this, Stephanie probably is too.

Jericho doesn't really hate Jeff Hardy. You see, what they are doing on television is...nevermind, I don't want to ruin your breakfast.

I think he was referencing the fact that HHH wanted to push Hardy over Jericho when Jericho returned with the whole Save Us thing late last year. Stephanie was the one who pushed hard to get Jericho back and the whole thing was buried in favor in Hardy. So in some ways, they might feel justified today.

If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jericho now drop the IC title, to Kennedy perhaps and then win MITB.

Then I'd like to see him jump to Smackdown to feud with Taker/Edge, whoever is the champion after Mania.

The reason I said Jericho is getting a chuckle out of this, is because it was reported that Triple H thought Jeff should be pushed over Jericho, because in Meltzer words Triple felt Jeff would make the company more money than Jericho. Stephanie was pulling for Jericho, but Trips made it his business to make Hardy his pet project, and vouched for Jeff too get the huge push he has been getting since Survivor series. The 2 guys Triple H thought should be a higher priority than Jericho, was Flair and Hardy, and he was actually right to think that, since both guys were doing extremely well. Hardy was the most over face on the roster, but in a ironic twist he has lost 2 straight matches with Jericho, The 1st victory Jericho got was too start a storyline going in to the MITB, the one he got last night, was because Jeff was a moron. So the guy Trips thought had more potential than Jericho, ended up fucking up, and Jericho reaped the awards from it. Chris might win the MITB as a result, If he does win the MITB, its almost a sure thing he will get the championship eventually. That's why I believe Jericho might be getting a good laugh out of this.

Don't worry about ruining my breakfast.

Honestly..

If HHH or Cena failed a drug test..

Would they be taken outta 'Mania too and Outed on the Website?

I know it's policy, but would they do it?

hell no...but then again those two probably can afford something that allows them to pass it anyway. But if anyone doesn't believe those two aren't on something, i have ocean front property in nebraska to sell you.

Some people still don't seem to understand you can't test for HGH. There is no other way Batista can look the way he does without failing. Wrestlers are still using. They're just not buying HGH out of Florida these days.

At THIS stage in the game, Cena or HHH wouldn't get pulled until after WM, most likely being the one to eat the pinfall. If it was two months ago, then they could restructure the storylines. Jeff Hardy was just in the MitB, give someone else his spot and create a different finish.

Do you honestly think Jericho is laughing and happy that a friend of his fucked up his golden chance, though?

Why wouldn't Jericho laugh at Jeff? Jericho doesn't care about how he gets a nice spot and the circumstances behind it. No wrestler would care, but I guess because Jericho came across as a "great guy" in his book, its hard to believe that he could be a prick just like Triple H.

I don't think Jericho is laughing and making fun of Jeff over this. He might be relieved to get another shot on top at some point, but he's probably being more low key about it.

The thing that amazes me is that Hardy was tested so close to WM. Of course if he failed a test after WM then they would probably panic and job the MITB off of him anyway so it likely wouldn't matter, but at least you don't wreck the card.

I'd go with either MVP or Matt winning MITB at this point. Maybe MVP wins MITB, Matt beats him for the US title, and there ya go.

So where does Hardy go from here? He won't be back until around Judgment Day. Too late to do something with him? Perhaps he'll get a title shot at Vengence?

Well hopefully he gets his act together, he could headline Summerslam against whomever the champ is. Gives him a few months to get back on the right track.

So where does Hardy go from here? He won't be back until around Judgment Day. Too late to do something with him? Perhaps he'll get a title shot at Vengence?

No way. You cannot position Hardy in an upper card position now that he has failed two tests. He will either be fired or jobbed down the card until he regains trust within the organization.

Jericho getting these wins over him in competetive match-ups sets up a nice feud when Jeff comes back. If Jericho wins MITB and/or wins a title later this year, Hardy would be a good choice for a feud.

No way. You cannot position Hardy in an upper card position now that he has failed two tests. He will either be fired or jobbed down the card until he regains trust within the organization.

I disagree. That would be the smart move, but he was suspended last year and came back just as strong. You know if WWE sees money in him, they will push him.

With two strikes, WWE management can't reasonably trust Jeff Hardy to stay out of trouble. I doubt that he will be pushed back into the title hunt outside of the meaningless ECW anytime soon.

FYI, the suspension story has been picked up on the AP wire.

I disagree with Cheech simply on the fact that the current champion has a well documented history of knuckleheadedness dating back to before he even got in to wrestling. He's always been near the top of the card in some sort of high profile feud since 04.

If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jericho now drop the IC title, to Kennedy perhaps and then win MITB.

Then I'd like to see him jump to Smackdown to feud with Taker/Edge, whoever is the champion after Mania.

I'm betting things are changing rapidly now, but the original plan was to move Umaga to Smackdown, continue the feud with Batista, and then set up a Umaga/Undertaker Summerslam match.

Guest tonyjaymzretro

Instead of just suspending him, they should send him to a rehab center during his suspension, help him kick his addiction.

Disagree completely. I think you can't afford *not* to push him hard (if not to the title*) on his return. If you know that you may be required under your policy to fire him soon regardless of how much money you can make with him, why would you choose to make none/as little as possible.?

*Because, given that the AP has picked up on this, how good would this look from a PR standpoint if the first 3 strike firing is near/at the top of the card. The title will survive. The company can angle out of it on the air. And their commitment to "wellness" will be publicly viewed as having never been stronger.

NOTE: The above may seem callous, but this assumes Hardy doesn't stop doing whatever he's doing. If he gets better, everyone wins.

Jeff career is basically over as a huge star. When he comes back he'll have to deal with guys going aginst backstage. Everytime his name comes up for something positive, Vince will be reminded of all his fuck ups, and the push will go to another hopeful. Too many people will be working against him, so he'll never get this close again. Can't really compare him to Orton, because at least Orton did check his behavior and is now seen as some kind of leader in the back. This is Jeff second violation in a year.

This has always been the reason why I raise an eyebrow every time someone says give the big belt to Jeff. He can't get over without about killing himself in the ring and by that time he does get over there is nothing left in his body.

He either needs to find a new wrestling style and a rehab clinic or he needs to walk away. Cause coming back and doing this all over again isn't going to work.

Forcing somebody to go to rehab is useless, unless they want to clean themselves up. You can only accept and get help unless you really want it. Look at Jake Roberts.

As far as Jeff Hardy, I don't feel sorry for him in the least bit. For all the backstage b.s that goes on in the WWE, there comes a point where only you can control your career and destiny. This guy can be a legit star one day, and I guess his addiction will always take priority over his career.

I want MVP to win MITB this year. Kennedy blew his shot last year and Jericho doesn't really need a MITB win.