TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

Like I said about Fonzi, anyone who wanted to take Beulah or Fonzi could've taken them instead of leaving them on the board and hope they'd fall back to them.

I held off from Beulah from the jump because I was going to let them fall to whoever had Dreamer but at this point, do I let her fall again and let someone else steal her because she wasn't picked up by whoever should've or do I pick her up because I always felt she was a great valet?

For my announcer, I pick the man who Jim Ross studied under...

watts_bill_old.JPG

Bill Watts!

For my wrestler, I pick another Brit, and someone who I think can have some spectacular aerial matches with various members of my roster...

Pac!

I couldn't find any decent picture of Pac.

You can have who you want, that's the purpose of this whole thing anyways. If I took Beluah, it'd just because Beluah was obviously a huge aspect of Tommy's career but i'd ultimately be revamping what has already happened in reality and I believe one of the great facets of this entire project is creating new things that weren't done or at least provide a different twist on those.

Beluah and Tommy, like Fonzie and RVD/Sabu and Dawn with Players are forever linked in history but we shouldn't be re-creating the past. Tommy Dreamer is a rich complex character and performer, I'll have no issues with his character without the presence of Beluah. Just like Beluah was a capable and attractive valet and even though the emotional connection to her character (which doesn't exist without Dreamer) isn't there with your promotion, doesn't mean she isn't a good valet pick for whoever she's paired with and I think I have a decent idea who that will be.

Did HTQ miss the last round or something?

He picked Naoya Ogawa and Hammerstein in the last round. He only had one selection for this round. I suppose he keeps Watts but loses Pac?

For my announcer, I pick the man who Jim Ross studied under...

watts_bill_old.JPG

Bill Watts!

For my wrestler, I pick another Brit, and someone who I think can have some spectacular aerial matches with various members of my roster...

Pac!

I couldn't find any decent picture of Pac.

ARGH!!!!

You just ruined my new idea for Buddy Landell.

joey7.jpg

Joey Styles

I'm drafting someone to do commentary, and Joey Styles fits the bill perfectly. He's great at calling the matches and getting the guys over. Plus, I don't need to waste another pick on a lead commentator. He'll get some help in the booth from Larry Sweeney and Ultramantis Black as well.

On behalf of Hawk 34

Before years of botched plastic surgery, grotesque exposed sexual proclivities and a general lack of self-worth, she was a attractive valet who played a key part of Hot Stuff International and I think she can do that again here or something of that nature. I might just use her as my backstage interviewer.

My next pick of the draft has been chosen..

missyhyattcg7.jpg

Missy Hyatt

Time to get a little discussion brewing.

Someone brought up earlier who they'd want from someone elses roster, which is a good question and it kinda got buried do to some activity picking. Also I think you'd need to give up someone from your roster that is an equivalent placeholder on the card.

So let's talk.

Who would you snipe from someone? And who would you give up in return? No Ludvig Borga's for Shawn Micheals crap though. :D

Keep this draft moving..

On behalf of Hawk 34

I wanted to get a really good brawler and one of the best, even if he was more of a sloppy garbage guy, he was good at it and he has a connection with someone else on the roster that I'll like to pair up once again in an environment that will suit them well.

My next selection of the draft will be...

07.jpg

Axl Rotten

My own pick:

Dos Caras - Jose Luis Rodriguez

The man is simply known as the greatest heavyweight ever to come out of Mexico.

WON Hall Of Famer, and former Three Time UWA and one time WWA Heavyweight Champion.

All in all.. a perfect fit for Mascaras.

l_e1775204f4c16e54218620f675faff12.jpg

What....Torrie, Jericho, Acuna, Icarus and Chuckie are all friends in similar tights....

The "I'm with" comes from Marvel's Civil War crossover in 2006, where they started "I'm With Captain America" or "I'm With Iron Man" banners for fans to show whose side they were on. The "I'm With.." became a meme.