TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

If i'd been an earlier pick, well, #1 in this case, i'd have taken Hart, and then Owen as my second pick. I'd have done the same storyline as i'm doing now with my Guerrero's, with my Harts instead. i'd have taken Canadian venues and not Texas venues, and at least ten of my roster would have been different.

All because of one pick.

I really wish I took Ludvig Borga (went way higher than I expected) and I regret taking Sean Waltman. Also, in hindsight, I might have taken Rock over Bret Hart at #1. Maybe.

Honestly, for me, Rock over Hart at #1 would have been a no-brainer.

I don't know about that.. all comes down to personal choice.

Bret Hart

Steve Austin

Ric Flair

Hulk Hogan

Kurt Angle

The Rock

In that order.

Dont get me wrong, I love Rock's work.

Very true...

Although, if someone told me: "Pick one person to headline your company: Bret Hart or The Rock"... I'm taking The Rock and not thinking twice about it.

There's a great number of people that I wish I had taken and those that I regret adding. If there was one I'd get rid of that I actually had control over, I'd taken Jimmy Jacobs when I originally wanted him and that was with my 13th pick, which went to Gorgeous George. I had something in mind with Jacobs that I really wanted to do. I really feel that I took George because I was greatly offended that someone of his caliber was still on the board at the point. The only two people that really hurt to miss out on were Jake Roberts and Corino. I think it'd be interesting if we were allowed to make one trade and one trade only (straight trades, no 3 for 6 deals). I would rule it that everyone gets randomly generated to another person and you can discuss with that person whom you'd be willing to swap. Every person in this draft, even Drury has someone I'd love to have and willing to exchange someone for.

I selected a trio last time I had a pick, and now I'll give them someone to face as I'll be selecting Los Barrio Boys (Alan, Billy Boy & Decniss). Since I already have Billy Boy's wife on the roster (Faby Apache) this was a pretty easy pick.

550px-BarrioBoys.jpg

I forgot to include my venue picks with my last selections, I'll just add them here, I assume that is okay?

It's most notable for being a semi-regular host venue for WCW and that includes the famous Hogan turn at BATB '96

800px-DaytonaBeach-OceanCenter-wide.jpg

Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida

and

checkerdome_misl_all_star.jpg

St. Louis Arena (Checkerdome) in St. Louis, Missouri

Though I intend on running my company with relaxed rules, I still need somebody to keep everything in line. With that, I would like to acquire the services of the one and only...

Commissioner Gordon!

bb_102GaryOldman.jpg

Whoops, not that one. Here we go:

Commissioner Tod Gordon

l_310cf59d996701847cf71503ad729b07.jpg

While Gordon will be on top of everything, I think that both Prince Nana and Gordon would both benefit from a well-focused feud with one another.

Another cruiser borderline heavy that can work well with anyone on my roster. Also... best `fro in wrestling.

Seriously...

yone.jpg

Mohammed Yone

YAY!

Also I PM'd Fart since he sorta showed back up... I dunno if we are still skipping him or what, so I didn't PM Diamondust.

Another cruiser borderline heavy that can work well with anyone on my roster. Also... best `fro in wrestling.

Seriously...

yone.jpg

Mohammed Yone

YAY!

Also I PM'd Fart since he sorta showed back up... I dunno if we are still skipping him or what, so I didn't PM Diamondust.

We'll skip him until he makes up his selections. He knows that he can jump back in at any time.

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to thank HTQ for originally drafting this guy but taking his other choice instead. He fits PERFECTLY with my promotion in the sense of geography and style. He is going to be my authority figure, announcer, and part time wrestler. I plan on using him in a feud with Buddy Landell, who will be a brash cocky upstart with little respect for the elders... and this individual will be more than happy to beat some sense into him.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

bill_watts.jpg

"COWBOY" BILL WATTS

For another venue, I'm going back to Tennessee and taking the other major hotbed city of the state. The arena was home to quite a few PPV's in its time, and it will serve my fan-base in the eastern portion of the territory.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

47368334.nashvillemunicipalauditorium.jpg

THE NASHVILLE MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

Most likely since he... picked him earlier thinking we could draft commentators for free, and then went with his talent pick instead.

Let's grab one more manager...

I know it kinda sorta doesn't fit, but we'll have Paul Ellering manage Demolition. A strange twist...

Next venue...Joe Louis Arena in Detroit.

So...people are picking people to either be the voice of the company or a figure head.. I figure I could draft one man who could be both..

Paul Boesch

I sent my pick earlier to mellow, but I guess he wasn't on, so here it is

Ernest the Cat Miller

I need an authority figure, and he was always entertaining.

Cranda, you jerk! You forgot to PM me to tell me I'm next! That is assuming I'm not being skipped for some weird reason.

Anyways I was afraid this next pick would go soon after The Brooklyn Brawler was picked a few rounds ago during a wave of posters drafting famous job guys. Luckily, that never happened and I can scoop him up. He's perhaps- the greatest fall guy in the history of the sport. He really did deserve better than that because he was a heck of a worker and always managed to get over on his rare pushes up to the mid-card. His rise from fall guy to mid-carder was one of the few bright spots of 1995 WWF. He was also capable of being the arrogant (who really has no reason to be arrogant) veteran heel or as a plucky babyface. I'll be using him as the former.

With my 34th pick in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

09.jpg..."The Winner" Barry Horowitz

Cranda, you jerk! You forgot to PM me to tell me I'm next! That is assuming I'm not being skipped for some weird reason.

Anyways I was afraid this next pick would go soon after The Brooklyn Brawler was picked a few rounds ago during a wave of posters drafting famous job guys. Luckily, that never happened and I can scoop him up. He's perhaps- the greatest fall guy in the history of the sport. He really did deserve better than that because he was a heck of a worker and always managed to get over on his rare pushes up to the mid-card. His rise from fall guy to mid-carder was one of the few bright spots of 1995 WWF. He was also capable of being the arrogant (who really has no reason to be arrogant) veteran heel or as a plucky babyface. I'll be using him as the former.

With my 34th pick in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

09.jpg..."The Winner" Barry Horowitz

You deserve a pat on the back!