TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

For my next pick I am choosing someone who I intended to have alongside Yone in an undercard Japanese stable. I will now have to find someone else to slot into that group alongside him. The man I am choosing is someone who was recently recommended to me by a friend. The work of this person that I have seen on youtube/dailymotion has beeen impressive enough to make we want to draft him. He is a former IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship and Young Lions Cup holder.

hirooki.jpg

He is Hirooki Goto

OOG and Drury have both missed their picks, so unless i'm mistaken, we skip them both on the return, don't we?

Garth pm'd me his pick, so if anyone has a problem (Judging by their rosters anyway, I can't see them drafting the following) we can rescind this, but it should be okay.

On behalf of Garth

For my next pick I will be choosing another international star. A man who has won titles in both America and Japan. He has appeared on national TV as recently as last month. He is a former Best of the Super Juniors, former ICW/ICWA Tex-Arkana Television Champion and former Dragon Gate Open the Triangle Gate Champion. He has the best invisible dog in the business and is a stablemate of Goto in R.I.S.E.

02.jpg

He is none other than Milano Collection A.T.

My next pick has came back on wrestling fans radar thanks to AWA reruns on ESPN Classic. While his gimmick was quite tasteless, he made a damn fine heel and was one of the few bright spots of the dying days of the AWA. I think he makes a damn fine pick at this stage. I plan to use him as an ally of Nikolai Volkoff's against The Patriot.

With my 35th pick in The All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select, everybody's favorite racist...

02.jpg...Colonel DeBeers

Shit I knew I should have grabbed Milano. :angry:

Alas, I have a great back up plan for my Flamboyance stable.

First an authority figure:

08.jpg

Jack Tunney

He'll be totally unbiased and only appear when absolutely necessary, pretty much play the same role he did in real life.

and

04.jpg

Leo Burke

Pretty much a legend in Stampede wrestling and one of their great all-time heels, he has al ong history with Bret Hart and roots in Calgary where a lot of my shows will occur. A very good worker and trainer, Burke could cut a mean promo and will make a valuable addition to my midcard.

For my next selection I pick...

For an Authorative Figure...

Mike Adamle.

The picture thing is not working right now.

One show, so far so good. I am taking a big risk, but I like my chances a lot.

For my next selection I pick...

For an Authorative Figure...

Mike Adamle.

The picture thing is not working right now.

One show, so far so good. I am taking a big risk, but I like my chances a lot.

With this pick in the draft, I'm going to take somebody that I never really heard of before this draft, but in the past few rounds have been scouting him, watching whatever video and reading various articles about him. It means a change in strategy for me, in that when I originally drafted Morishima, I was going to pit him up against Umaga, but now I think I'm going to move Umaga to somebody else and let this man take on Morishima. My pick in this draft is...

Don%20Leo%20Jonathan[1].jpg

Don Leo Jonathan

Remember, he already has McMahon and Bischoff. Yet, based off one episode, he wants Mike Adamle to be the authority figure. He has another pick as well.

With the next selection in the draft,

I'm going to select a tag-team partner for Steve Keirn to battle The Original Midnight Express. I picture them being allies with Buddy Landell, and Keirn and this guy, along with Bill Watts, being the faces in the feud. He's the son of a legendary promoter, and he'll be used as a solid, no-thrills face.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm proud to select...

02.jpg

MIKE GRAHAM

Might as well grab someone who can party with the H8 Club as a brawlin' gaijin.

200px-Lobo1.jpg

Lobo

Time for Steviekick to hate me again...

For my next pick, I am going to acquire the services of a tremendous comedy tag team.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 600th selection in our draft...

Mister Zero and Shane Storm...

Men at Work!

410358862_l.jpg

I'm going to take Sweet Brown Sugar.

NOT the Koko B. Ware version. Either I was going to have the Harris Boys and Valentine feud against black guys, or I was going to have the Harris Boys dress up in Border Patrol outfits and fight Mexicans. Hey, I can still find a way to do that.