TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

I taught somebody a lesson

So yesterday I was driving down a busy main st and some black chick talking on a cell phone with her stereo far too loud decided to run a red light and take a left. I slammed my brakes but she still clipped me on my front passenger side. She then proceeded to try and run but I'm a damn good driver and I chased her down and got her to pull over within 5min. I then get out of my car and look to see the damages...light was popped out a bit but nothing major. I went up to her and started yelling and cursing to the point where she was almost in tears. She then asks me how much is it going to take to fix? I told her to let me go check everything over again...I just looked at it basically then walked back up and said "How much you got?" and she said nothing and she would have to go to the bank. I followed her to the bank and had her give me 100 bucks. After she left I popped the light back in (works fine and isn't damaged) and then went home. So basically I charged her a $100 stupidity fee. Could have turned out alot worse (nobody was injured) but hopefully she learned you don't blast ragae music and talk on a cell phone when you're already a stupid female driver.

Edit: I don't think I made it clear but there wasn't even two dollars in damages done to my car

hahahahahaaa.

and fuck the lady for adding to the sterotype of "women are bad drivers" DAMMIT.

Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke
I just looked at it basically then walked back up and said "How much you got?" and she said nothing and she would have to go to the bank. I followed her to the bank and had her give me 100 bucks.

Technically I think you just held this woman up.

I knocked this kid down with my cart in Walmart who was zooming on his heelies. I saw him coming up behind me and just pretended to turn just so he would slam into the cart and he kind bounced off and hit the floor. THen his mom yelled at him. Then I smirked at him so he could know I did it on purpose.

I didn't get a 100 bucks out of it, but I feel pretty good now.

Ripper: Made me laugh so much I couldn't swollow my drink.

What town do you live in where a black chick would willingly give you $100 without putting up some sort of fuss?

Rip, I know that shit aint happening in Atlanta!

obviously she didn't have insurance.

Arrested Development. Season 1, Episode 10: Pier Pressure. George Bluth had a one armed friend who would scare his children to teach them lessons.

I got a free coupon for a free item at Del Taco because they forgot my soda on Friday, but it was the same guy working the window today and he remembered.

Awesome part was I was the dumbass that drove off without checking to see if I got everything.

When I saw the title to this thread I was sure it was EHME having a meltdown about his baby mama or some other such nonsense.

I was at McDonald's last Friday for lunch and they ran out of Coke...COKE! Not tea, not Hi-C pink lemonade...COKE!

I didn't personally teach any one a lesson over it, but someone's gotta get fired or least a final warning write up over that one.

Del Taco ran out of cheese a couple weeks ago.

CHEESE.

It was like 4 in the afternoon and they had no cheese.

I just looked at it basically then walked back up and said "How much you got?" and she said nothing and she would have to go to the bank. I followed her to the bank and had her give me 100 bucks.

Technically I think you just held this woman up.

I don't think so since she did ask "How much is it going to take?"

What town do you live in where a black chick would willingly give you $100 without putting up some sort of fuss?

It happened in Auburn which is a township in the middle of Worcester. She also had a foreign accent

She probably thought Fridge had written down her plate number, Lushus.

Good job Fridge, though you technically did commit a felony.

I didn't commit a felony since she asked me how much. I could have requested more.

What are you going to spend that $100 on?

I spent it on tickets for an Eagles concert.