TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Randy Orton Reinjured

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7841078

Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in him re-injuring his collarbone. Orton had initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand, during his confrontation with Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship.

As a result of re-injuring the collarbone, Orton will be out of action for three months.

What a fucking idiot. I guess I just don't understand the allure of athletes riding motorcycles.

What an idiot lol Thing is... I've enjoyed the 'break' from Orton on the TV. Same with HHH being gone from RAW. Has anyone really missed him?

Isn't the reoccurring collerbone injury what caused Candice to retire?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7841078

Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in him re-injuring his collarbone. Orton had initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand, during his confrontation with Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship.

As a result of re-injuring the collarbone, Orton will be out of action for three months.

It must have been hard to post about Orton without using the word dumbass.

We don't know that it was reckless driving or highspeed, I broke my collarbone from a routine crash (if there is such a thing! I mean, it was a normal speed slip on a road)

Either way.. sucks, as I like Orton a lot.

Something about this just smells of BS. Also, he rides a motorcycle? I don't buy it, sorry to say.

That's what I'm thinking

He doesn't seem like a guy who would be riding bikes.

Something about this just smells of BS. Also, he rides a motorcycle? I don't buy it, sorry to say.

That's what I'm thinking

Explain that. How does Randy Orton come off as a guy who wouldn't ride a motorcycle? There's no criteria to fulfill to be motorcycle rider.

What an idiot lol Thing is... I've enjoyed the 'break' from Orton on the TV. Same with HHH being gone from RAW. Has anyone really missed him?

Candace retired?

Candace retired?

This.

What a fucking idiot. I guess I just don't understand the allure of athletes riding motorcycles.

He's an idiot for riding a motorcycle? Or for getting into an accident? If it's the former.. well, to each his own. If it's the latter.. well, you do realize there's a chance that the accident wasn't even his fault, right?

The former. I can't understand for the life of me why guys feel the need to ride motorcycles in the midst of their athletic prime. In most cases riding is more dangerous than what they do for a living and considering the number of careers that have been ruined or ended because someone wrecked, I just don't see how it's worth potentially losing your career or life doing something that will still be there for you to do when you've retired.

He's an idiot for riding a motorcycle? Or for getting into an accident? If it's the former.. well, to each his own. If it's the latter.. well, you do realize there's a chance that the accident wasn't even his fault, right?

He's not just an idiot for this, but also the many other things he's done in WWE the past few years. I'm sorry, but a guy who smokes a joint right in front of management the day before his WM title match where he was scheduled to win is an idiot. I just can't stand the guy, and I'm glad he won't be back on TV for another few months.

I honestly can't say I've missed him. Though I was glad to see someone other than John Cena get a run at the top for a while, I soon became bored with his tired headlock schtick. Still a shame that he was reinjured shortly before his return. No matter how tired I get of seeing someone perform, I would never wish injury on anyone. Seems like the guy's almost as fragile as Kennedy.

I've quite enjoyed these Ortonless Raws of late and I am glad to (hopefully) not have to see him for another 3 months. Given what they did with Cena at the Rumble though I don't really 100% trust this story though.

He wasn't going to win at WrestleMania 22.

Nope.

Orton was going to win, but then they realised they couldn't put the belt on him. They then debated between Angle and Rey, and even given Angle's condition, Vince still had to be heavily pitched by Patterson how special a moment Rey winning could be.

Really?? For a company that caters to the younger crowd and is all about big moments and "we make movies" and blah blah blah blah... Vince had to be talked into putting the belt on Rey instead of the heatless Orton or the walking liability Kurt Angle??

That's what I'm thinking

Explain that. How does Randy Orton come off as a guy who wouldn't ride a motorcycle? There's no criteria to fulfill to be motorcycle rider.

Didn't think Orton was the type to ride bikes.

Meh, I didn't think Vince rode bikes until he broke his ass.

Anyway, it sounds like a cover up or swerve. Maybe he failed a drug test so he got another 3 months off without the media knowing.

He wasn't going to win at WrestleMania 22.

He was, though DarKnight has the timeline off. The pot incident occurred about a month or so before Wrestlemania, hence Rey being added to the match.

Oh, ok. I just remember reading some observer notes that it occured sometime before Wrestlemania. Smackdown was really awful in early 06. This was the height of the Eddiesploitation garbage, and the 3 guys they had for the WM title match were all undeserving and had no heat.