TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

MLB Mock Draft

Pujols_vk_02.jpg

Albert Pujols

This is a fantastic pick. 15 years from now when Pujols is elected to the HOF (or 17 or 18 years, whenever it is) I'm not so certain Stan Musial will be the best first basemen in Cards history. I mean, he probably will be, but it'll be really fucking close.

Ok. OOG, you want to claim Johnny Bench instead of Pete Rose? And what should we do about Babe Ruth?

All the best CC.

I think it'd actually be interesting to keep him out of the league. Otherwise do a random draw or something.

Ok, here is where we stand.

JHawk needs to make up a pick yet. I think I am going to make replacement selections for CanadianChris and fill out his roster. Any objections to that? He can come back and resume his team if circumstances allow, or another poster may jump in and take the team.

As for myself, I am taking OF Tris Speaker.

112557-004-ED0C3B79.jpg

There will be another draft starting tomorrow for venues and managers.

al, how are we taking into account peak vs longevity? Usually it doesn't make too much of a difference but, for a certain pitcher, it means the difference between being worthy of a top 3 rotation spot and not getting drafted at all. I won't name-drop but I'm sure you know who I mean.

al, how are we taking into account peak vs longevity? Usually it doesn't make too much of a difference but, for a certain pitcher, it means the difference between being worthy of a top 3 rotation spot and not getting drafted at all. I won't name-drop but I'm sure you know who I mean.

Peak, as long as it lasted long enough to erase any doubts as to whether or not it was a fluke. A pitcher who had one great season, could he repeat that in this kind of league?

And I have a guess as to who you mean, but there are a LOT of pitchers who fall under that category.