TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

Genesis

Guest *KNK*

*We are still in shock over the sad news that rocked us this morning. However, there is a show tonight and I guess, If only to get our minds off it for a little bit of time, We can discuss tonight’s PPV and perhaps what they can and should do to honor the lost of a great man*

The Card

The Arrival of the Major Acquisition

Six Man Tag Team Match

Jeff Jarrett and AMW Vs Rhino and Team 3D

X Division Title Match

AJ Styles Vs Petey Williams

Elimination X

Austin Aries, Matt Bentley, Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt Vs Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong

Contenders Match

Jeff Hardy Vs Monty Brown

NO DQ

Sabu Vs Abyss

Hockey Stick Fight

Special Ref-Kip James

3LK Vs Team Canada

Raven Vs Opponent of Zbyszkos choosing

Pre-show matches

Nigel McGuiness Vs Shark Boy

Naturals and Lance Hoyt Vs Diamonds

----

Obviously, Christian is the major acquisition arriving tonight. The challenger to Raven really is up in the air but I wouldn’t expect it to be anybody major. I’ll even go as far to say it’s Larry himself against Raven.

The matches that Im looking forward to tonight is basically EX and maybe, the NO DQ match.

I’m hoping and Im sure TNA will, to see a salute for Eddy tonight. I would expect many small tributes to Eddy, all in their own little way. Maybe I don’t want to watch tonight’s show after-all.

As long as Raven's opponent isn't the 'acquisition' it looks like an awesome show. Although it's been a few weeks since BFG and not much hype has been around the show, it should transition well into next month's Turning Point

I'm looking forward to the show, and with today's events, I'm hoping that TNA at least put up a graphic, or make some sort of mention of Eddie.

Guest [censored]
There have been rumors that Test is going to be at Genesis.  If true, I would expect him to be Raven's opponent.

The Test deal is suppossed to be a one or few shot deal right? I don't have to worry about seeing him and Hoyt on a consistent basis, right? RIGHT? I can't handle two of those assclowns in a one hour show.

There have been rumors that Test is going to be at Genesis.  If true, I would expect him to be Raven's opponent.

The Test deal is suppossed to be a one or few shot deal right? I don't have to worry about seeing him and Hoyt on a consistent basis, right? RIGHT? I can't handle two of those assclowns in a one hour show.

If Test and Hoyt are in the same building at the same time, the world will end as we know it. It's like combining matter with anti-matter.

If Christian doesn't show up, I think TNA has made a major goof hyping a super pick-up. You can do a bait like "TEST IS HERE" and make everyone think that was the big pick-up and then have Christian come out later but he must show up.

Dammit, why must I be broke.

Also, TNA will do something for Eddie. Either a graphic or a graphic and a 10 bell.

I think it would also be nice if the X-Division title match ends with the Eddie Frogsplash. Something to that line of thinking.

Guest *KNK*

I would expect some black ribbons and I'm sure a few wrestlers will incorporate something into their match to honor eddy and I'll add my support for the X Match to conclude with a frog splash in Eddie's honor.

Guest Samantha

Is there any way of watching this online at all because I live in the UK and would really like to watch it?

,Nov 13 2005, 03:05 PM]

If Test and Hoyt are in the same building at the same time, the world will end as we know it. It's like combining matter with anti-matter.

Will Kevin Nash be at the show?

I would expect some black ribbons and I'm sure a few wrestlers will incorporate something into their match to honor eddy and I'll add my support for the X Match to conclude with a frog splash in Eddie's honor.

Have Samoa Joe do the classic Eddie boot scrape stepover spot and/or have Konnan use the Gory Special.

,Nov 13 2005, 03:05 PM]

Will Kevin Nash be at the show?

Well if all three of them are there at the same place, it'll look like in Crisis of Infinite Earths when all the different Supermans converge on the same point.

Is there any way of watching this online at all because I live in the UK and would really like to watch it?

You'll have to do what I do for all the TNA shows and bit torrent them afterwards. Or have Sky and wait months and months for it to be shown on the Wrestling Channel.

Guest nokia

Jay "Christian" Reso is backstage at the Genesis PPPV and is expected to debut on the show.

- Former ECW Champion Justin Credible is backstage at Genesis and is expected to appear on the PPV tonight

* Could Credible be Raven's "mystery opponent" ?

Guest *KNK*

Credible, with the ECW connection and past is a logical use. Also, Credible still looks good and wouldn't be the worst person to keep.

However, TNA could risk looking more like ECW Island then WWE Island

But Justin's last job was with the WWE as part of X-Factor.

Personally, I've always liked Justin. Felt he got a bad wrap in ECW and was much better than a lot of people wanted to give him credit for.

Credible and Christian works perfectly fine with me.

Guest [censored]

He also makes a lot of sense if the rumored Philadelphia house show is going to happen and becomes a regular event.

Hopefully they do something interesting with him, that's all that matters really.

streamtvnow.com. It is free, but to guarantee a slot to view all the feeds, it would cost $3/month for everything...

As mentioned, I'd love for a Frog Splash ending to the Elimination X match.

I'd also love for someone to use the Three Amigos too.

For those wrestlers in TNA that were friends to Eddie...especially Konnan I'm sure...this will be rough for them tonight. Just like it's gonna be rough for the WWE fans going to the Supershow tonight.

Personally, I've always liked Justin. Felt he got a bad wrap in ECW and was much better than a lot of people wanted to give him credit for.

No, he was in TNA as part of the Extreme Revolution group, then wasn't seen again after they rushed the feud between he and Jerry Lynn.

Guest [censored]

No tribute as of yet, just a quick run down of the card and hyping the acquisition. I'm sure they will wait for the PPV to start, as they should.

I'm excited for this, my first TNA PPV.

No, he was in TNA as part of the Extreme Revolution group, then wasn't seen again after they rushed the feud between he and Jerry Lynn.

Well, before TNA his last job was with the WWE. He was at the One Night Stand show wasn't he?

I hate not being able to order this tonight. And I'm hoping TNA is just waiting for the pre-show or the Konnan match to do something special.