TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

Oh fuck I'm SO OBSESSED WITH LEENA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Vitamin X

Jesus christ, I need to start looking into turning avatars off, if there were a way. All these Leena pics in avatars is sickening.

Poor, even for you.

And Adam, please leave.

:( I don't belong in HD.

Yeah. I just barely turned avatars back on, after having them off for a long, long time. Now I remember why I had them off in the first place.

Not that I care about whats-her-face one way or another but I usually get sick of seeing the same avatars (especially the over-the-top goofy images) over and over again.

Jesus christ, I need to start looking into turning avatars off, if there were a way. All these Leena pics in avatars is sickening.

Go to My Controls, then click Board Settings, and you can turn off sigs/avs/etc.

I really am obsessed with Leena... I printed her picture and put it on the wall beside my bed... I fall asleep looking at it every night. Leena, I love you :(

You and Hoff roommates?

Guest Heel Turn

I have a confession to make. I too am obsessed with Leena.

Obsessed with getting her BANNED!

HEEL TURN!!!!!!!!!

Randy.jpg

HEELVOLUTION!!!!

Go to My Controls, then click Board Settings, and you can turn off sigs/avs/etc.

Masked Man of Alfdogg

I busted a nut in my panties when i read that Heel Turn post.

He's my favorite poster of all time, gimmick or not.

Masked Man of Alfdogg

What are you talking about.

Czech will catch you up on what you missed.

I'm definitely in the minority here...Leena's posting here doesn't exactly get me all hot and bothered, nor do I pine away for her. I don't get the Leena love here, folks...help me out here.

Guest wildpegasus
I'm definitely in the minority here...Leena's posting here doesn't exactly get me all hot and bothered, nor do I pine away for her. I don't get the Leena love here, folks...help me out here.

She's hot and has very sexy legs and hair.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm aware of that, I just don't feel like looking at HER picture in particular, but I guess that's what I could use adblock for.

Guest Princess Leena

Yeah. His post was pretty good. Although, he really did a face turn by wanting to get me banned.

Yeah. I just barely turned avatars back on, after having them off for a long, long time. Now I remember why I had them off in the first place.

Not that I care about whats-her-face one way or another but I usually get sick of seeing the same avatars (especially the over-the-top goofy images) over and over again.

How do you tell who's who without avatars?

Yeah. His post was pretty good. Although, he really did a face turn by wanting to get me banned.

Heel Turn turned face and officially killed his gimmick when he slammed Usethesledgehammeruh...Matt Young, of all people, pointed it out and slammed HIM for it.

Oh fuck I'm SO OBSESSED WITH LEENA, I have to make threads about her!

That's nothing. Delete an entire message board over her, and then we'll talk.