TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

I'm playing with my UWA fed (91 National), and in October, I stole Trish Stratus from the WWE...she was supposed to debut in November, but it's now December and she's not coming over for some reason. When I go to the meeting, Sophie says she's coming over in -2 months. I downloaded the update and it's still saying the same thing...anybody know how to fix this?

EZ Money vs Jay Briscoe.

Match Background: None.

The Match: STIFF high kick on EZ by Jay Briscoe. Standing leg lariat by Jay Briscoe on EZ. EZ takes a flying neckbreaker from Jay Briscoe. J.Briscoe uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Jay Briscoe misses a clothesline. Spin kick by EZ Money to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying reverse elbow by EZ Money. Covers for a quick two count. J.Briscoe blocks a punch. EZ takes a NICE hurrancarana from Jay Briscoe. There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from Jay Briscoe, EZ got planted! Pin, but EZ is out just before the three count. EZ blocks a punch. EZ hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jay Briscoe avoids a EZ Money avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Implant DDT by Jay Briscoe! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Rey Mysterio comes running down the aisle and into the ring! EZ Money turns around. Rey Mysterio spins EZ around. Rey Mysterio hits the West Coast Hop! Rey leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. J.Briscoe defeats EZ. Rey Mysterio isn't finished with his attack yet! EZ Money stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Rey Mysterio. West Coast Hop!!! EZ Money has been put down on the canvas! Rey Mysterio shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. EZ gets picked up...and hit with another West Coast Hop! EZ Money is spread-eagled on the canvas. Rey again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...West Coast Hop, the third one in a row! Rey Mysterio eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to EZ, who isn't moving.

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles.

Match Background: Christopher Daniels is the reigning ROH Title champion, and has been since 23 October 2004.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Daniels by AJ Styles. Daniels walks into a high dropkick from AJ Styles, almost losing several teeth in the process. Spin kick by AJ Styles to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Daniels takes a flying neckbreaker from AJ Styles. Christopher Daniels reverses a hip toss. Daniels hits a dropkick on AJ Styles and gets right back up. Daniels crushes Styles with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Styles flips out of a Christopher Daniels bodyslam attempt. Styles crushes Daniels with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from AJ Styles and Daniels is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Daniels counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spinning back kick from Christopher Daniels. Styles reverses a Christopher Daniels hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Daniels goes down. One day, Styles might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Jay Briscoe comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Daniels turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by J.Briscoe! Jay Briscoe has left Daniels in big trouble. AJ Styles has Christopher Daniels down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Spiral Tap! 1....2....3. Jay Briscoe obviously hasn't finished his attack yet! Christopher Daniels stands up. Jay Briscoe spins Daniels around. Jay Briscoe hits the J Driller! Jay Briscoe eventually leaves, having caused enough damage.

My Opinion: *****! What can I say! It earned EVERY star. You, my friend, know what you're doing!

From Paradise City Showdown, July 2004

Spanky vs Chavo Guerrero.

Match Background: This is another chapter in the long-running Spanky vs Chavo feud. So far, Spanky hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Chavo since the feud started.

The Match: Spanky hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Chavo counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Chavo Guerrero connects with a back heel kick on Spanky and gets back up quickly. Spanky charges, Chavo moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Power drive elbow by Chavo Guerrero. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Chavo Guerrero misses a clothesline. Second rope flying axe handle, Chavo goes down. One day, Spanky might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Chavo is down! There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Spanky. That looked KILLER. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Chavo Guerrero powers out of a Spanky headlock. Flying reverse elbow by Chavo Guerrero. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Spanky pushes out of a Chavo Guerrero hold. Chavo Guerrero gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Spanky. Sliced Bread #2!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Spanky climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: This match was SO close from being perfect...but I'd feel almost...dirty giving it the full monty, so I'm only going to give it ****3/4.

Kid Kash vs TAKA Michinoku.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Kash vs TAKA feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the ECW Television title.

The Match: Flying elbow from Kid Kash connects. TAKA takes a NICE hurrancarana from Kid Kash. Covers for a quick two count. Kid Kash misses a clothesline. Spinning back kick from TAKA Michinoku. TAKA uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from TAKA Michinoku, Kash is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Spin kick by TAKA Michinoku to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Kid Kash comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Lightning kick by Kash on TAKA. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, TAKA goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and TAKA goes down. TAKA backdrops Kid Kash out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of TAKA Michinoku. Kash takes a flying neckbreaker from TAKA Michinoku. Slingshot senton by TAKA, crushing the chest cavity of Kash. Kid Kash grabs TAKA Michinoku from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but TAKA rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! The fight has started up again! Kid Kash attacks TAKA, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

tryker and Collyer vs Second City Saints.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. This is another chapter in the long-running Stryker and Collyer vs Second City Saints feud. This match is for the ECW World Tag Team titles. Second City Saints have been ECW World Tag Team champions since 27 June 2004.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Collyer by CM Punk. Hard back suplex on Stryker. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. CM Punk with a whip into the ladder. Stryker kicks Colt Cabana in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope flying axe handle, Punk goes down. One day, Stryker might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Stryker and Collyer whip Punk into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Lightning kick by Collyer on Colt. Dropkick into the ladder by Collyer, sending it into Colt! Punk flips out of a Matt Stryker bodyslam attempt. Vicious back suplex! Chad Collyer got nailed big time! Matt Stryker gets knocked to the ground by Punk. Here it comes...Devil Lock! Matt Stryker is almost unconscious with pain! Chad Collyer can barely stand. Colt 45! CM Punk and Colt Cabana set the ladder up and climb it, grabbing the prize for the victory. Second City Saints go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Ken Shamrock vs Frank Shamrock.

Match Background: Shamrock and Frank have been feuding for quite some time now. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Frank Shamrock gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Frank. Shamrock gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Frank! Frank drives a thrust kick into the chest of Shamrock. Ken Shamrock takes a butterfly suplex from Frank. Shamrock flips out of a Frank Shamrock bodyslam attempt. A Gut buster connects on Frank and hits hard. Nice piledriver on Frank. Covers for a quick two count. Frank Shamrock elbows Ken Shamrock in the face to break a hammerlock. Shamrock gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Frank. A few more of those and Shamrock will go down worse than Bart Gunn at 'Mania 15. Covers for a quick two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! Frank really drove that one down big time. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Shamrock blocks a kick from Frank Shamrock. Double arm suplex by Ken Shamrock connects as Frank hits hard. Frank Shamrock once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Ken Shamrock takes a butterfly suplex from Frank. Frank Shamrock ducks a Shamrock clothesline and does a quick roll up. Frank has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Ken Shamrock offers a handshake to Frank...and he accepts it! No! Frank Shamrock levels Shamrock with a cheap shot right hand! Frank Shamrock drops Shamrock to the canvas. Frank Shamrock quickly locks on the Guillotine Choke! Ken Shamrock has been floored after the match.

My Opinion: This was such a good match, it caused star ratings to magically appear... ****1\4

Low Ki vs Tito Ortiz.

Match Background: This is another chapter in the long-running Low Ki vs Tito feud. So far, Low Ki hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Tito since the feud started. This match is for the ECW World title. Tito Ortiz has been ECW World champion since 02 July 2004.

The Match: Tito scoops and slams Low Ki. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Low Ki is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. BAAACK Body drop by Low Ki gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Low Ki by Tito. Remember when that was a legit finish? Low Ki counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Low Ki drives a thrust kick into the chest of Tito. Tito walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tito pushes out of a Low Ki hold. Low Ki walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Belly to belly off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Low Ki reverses a waistlock. Double arm suplex by Low Ki connects as Tito hits hard. Tito Ortiz reverses a hip toss. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Low Ki by Tito. Remember when that was a legit finish? Tito Ortiz moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Mounted Punches. 1....2...3, it's finished. Low Ki extends his hand to Tito...but it is ignored!

My Opinion: This match was SO close from being perfect...but I'd feel almost...dirty giving it the full monty, so I'm only going to give it ****3/4.

The only other match was an opening Jody Fleisch v. Psychosis match. The reason I only had 6 matches was because during July I had 12 wrestlers touring Japan. I actually only had 9 touring all month and three just at the end of the month. I knew that the nine would be gone all month so I didn't plan any feuds with them but I didn't notice that the other three would be missing it when I scheduled the PPV. Sucks too, because the Backseat Boyz and Jung Dragons are in the middle of the feud and the match would have hit ****1/2 at least. Anyways, here's who was missing and their overness

Amazing Red (AJ) 80+

Kaz Hayashi (AJ) 80+

Jimmy Yang (AJ) 80+

Bryan Danielson (NJ) 80+

Chris Candido (NJ) 60+

Chris Daniels (NJ) 90+

Joel Maximo (NJ) 70+

Jose Maximo (NJ) 80+

Juvi Guerrera (NJ) 80+

Michael Shane (NJ) 70+

Super Crazy (NJ) 80+

Taiyo Kea (NJ) 90+

And that leads to my biggest problem right now. I'm at about 75 % National. But I have 12 guys at 90+ overness and another 20 at 80+ overness, with most being the high 80's. All of these guys are main event or upper midcard and I can't justifiably drop them down to midcard because I'm just a National promotion. I'm just not sure what to do with all of this talent.

Guest JacK

You COULD fire them, although that probably wouldn't be the best of moves.

On a side not, how does a global fed avoid losing touring workers when it comes time for roster renewal? Or is there no way to escape it? Is there some small chance that Daniels and Low-Ki will get dropped?

I'm playing NwaTna and when I got to global none of my wrestlers who went on tours of Japan left my roster. If the had I'd have been screwed, Vader, Low-ki, Elix, Daniels, Tito, Chuck Liddel, and a couple more would have left. I have noticed that wrestlers who were on tours before you were Global tend to not be on the next tour roster if their over is over 90.

I myself am hoping on Daniels, Ki, and Dragon to stay in Japan for another year, so I can still use them in MLW. See, TNA is global, and slowly climbing. By the time I get to war with them (im about 40 national, rising 20 a month) the rosters will have swtiched again for Zero One and NJPW, and I know that they wont sign for me, since they already have open deals with tna.

Im also freaking out about my written contracts...some guys I only signed for one year, and now im regretting it. On the bright side, I have a show on Fox that will someday take on Velocity in primetime.

For those of you who HAVE made Global, consider yourself lucky for the most part that they are willing to stay. Usually doesn't happen often.

Then again, if you are using NWA:TNA you should still be doing weekly PPVs and thusly can still contract those guys in but they don't necessarily need to stick around all the time and thusly they still can do their tours with Japan.

im about 40 national, rising 20 a month

Explain to me how you can get such a huge increase? I get about 4PI a month.

Then again, I am competiting in Cult still (as I haven't played for a bit [rearranging the room]) with 6 other competitors so maybe that's the reason.

All though, that still doesn't explain MLWs rise of like 3-4PI a week.

Hey Flik, have you gotten your first ***** yet? I'm pulling for you and am sure if you don't have it yet, you will soon.

No not yet. I had my first match of 100 quality though.

Dames gave it ****. That bastard.

...match heat was 55 though. So overall was 77. Damn stupid heat.

I was wondering, what affects the overall rating of a match besides match quality and crowd heat? The other day, I had a show where I had four matches where the overall rating was lower than both the crowd heat and the match quality. In one of them, the overall rating was 69 even though the heat was 75 and the quality was 81. It totally killed me as what looked like a pretty decent show on paper ended up with a 69% overall rating. Can anyone help me with this?

P.S. So you have to go bankrupt to get fired? Does that mean that the PI has nothing to do with it?

I was wondering, what affects the overall rating of a match besides match quality and crowd heat? The other day, I had a show where I had four matches where the overall rating was lower than both the crowd heat and the match quality. In one of them, the overall rating was 69 even though the heat was 75 and the quality was 81. It totally killed me as what looked like a pretty decent show on paper ended up with a 69% overall rating. Can anyone help me with this?

P.S. So you have to go bankrupt to get fired? Does that mean that the PI has nothing to do with it?

First: You also have to take into account your staff. And sometimes a match might just be "off". Nothing you can really do about it.

Second: I got fired 4 times for PI. But I like crashed and burned with PI, so yes you CAN be fired for that.

Or maybe I went bankrupt those 4 other times. Can't remember correctly.

Guest Fook

Things like announcers and production values can affect the overall match ratings.

Plus, like Flik already said, sometimes the match just doesn't click.

Well, I'm going to start up my EWR playing again. Hopefully I bust out a four star.

Oh and here's that 100 quality match. Pisses me off that it was my lowercard that did it.

*looking for it*

...man, I have a lot of stuff here, but WHERE did I put it?

*continues looking*

Ah dammit. That was that one I was fiddling with. Playing as another fed. RIGHT. Sorry, thought I had that one written down of 100 quality, but I was just fiddling. Dammit, idiot. I should always write it down...

Oh well... Better luck next time I guess.

Edit:

MWAHAHAHAHAHA~! I still got it~! I know who was facing who in that matchup~!

Matt Stryker vs Xavier.

Match Background: Stryker is making his debut at this show. Xavier is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Xavier walks into a high dropkick from Matt Stryker, almost losing several teeth in the process. Xavier is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Xavier just WAFFLES Stryker with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Xavier whips Stryker into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Tor-NADO DDT from Xavier, Stryker got planted! Cover, but there's no one to count for Xavier! Xavier goes for a splash but Stryker puts the knees up. Second rope flying axe handle, Xavier goes down. One day, Stryker might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Stryker crushes Xavier with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Matt Stryker and Xavier is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Xavier blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Xavier crushes Stryker with a huge legdrop. Pin, but Stryker is out just before the three count. Matt Stryker avoids a Xavier avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Matt Stryker moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Stryker Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: A **** rating is well deserved for the competitors in this match.

Overall: 77, Heat: 55, Quality: 100

So in essense these two ROCK against each other.

Guest Memphis

RVD just dragged a ****1/4 star match out of Triple H in my game.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Rob.

TAFKA 'M'

Guest Nanks

Oooh, how exciting. I just went through my first round of hirings. I picked up AJ Styles, CM Punk & Raven. AJ will feud with someone like Hurricane first up then move through to an IC feud with either Booker or perhaps RVD. CM Punk and Raven will team up to become Anarchy and I plan to push them straight to the tag belts. Bye Bye La Res

This has to be my best match run on EWR ever...

Overall Rating was 99%, Crowd Reaction was 100%, and Match Quality was also 100%... The feud is a non-major one with 100 heat that has been going on for just under a month. I think it's time to move this into "major feud" territory. ;)

Chris Jericho vs Masahiro Chono.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Jericho vs Chono feud.

The Match: Masahiro Chono connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Chono drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Jericho. Jericho gets caught with a short powerbomb from Chono. Vertical suplex by Masahiro Chono. Chris Jericho avoids a Masahiro Chono avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Chono gets caught with a short powerbomb from Jericho. Chono takes a NICE hurrancarana from Chris Jericho. There's a two count on the pin. Chono flips out of a Chris Jericho bodyslam attempt. Chono almost belly-to-belly suplexes Chris Jericho through the mat. What? It's possible. Covers for a quick two count. BURNING HAMMER~! from Masahiro Chono is executed with perfect brutally! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Masahiro Chono misses a clothesline. Chono gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Jericho! Chono counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Stun Gun from Masahiro Chono! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Chris Jericho gets whipped into the corner by Chono, and flips all the way over to the outside! Jericho stays down on the outside, hurt. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over.

My Opinion: Absolutely mind blowing match! This is probably up there with my favorite match of all time, Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart from Wrestlemania X and is worthy of ALL its praise. *****

Hooray for me! I'm into April and still not fired. However, last month we only lost 1.2 million as opposed to 2.6 million the month before, so maybe we're turning it around. I also just jobbed out Sting and then released him and his $100,000 a month contract. My PI's even starting to steady out around 70% cult after falling from 65% national. If I wasn't 4 million dollars in debt, I'd be feeling job security right now.

Oh, should I hire another referee and announcer? I decided I probably didn't need more than three of either and made some releases. That would explain why my overall quality is lower than my crowd reaction and match quality.

Paul London vs EZ Money.

Match Background: EZ and London have been feuding for quite some time now. London has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Flying elbow from EZ Money connects. EZ crushes London with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. London counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. London hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Spin kick by Paul London to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Paul London and EZ is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Implant DDT by Paul London! I will always and forever mark out for that move. London drops an elbow...but EZ Money moves out of the way. Flying reverse elbow by EZ Money. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by EZ Money. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! EZ hits a dropkick on Paul London and gets right back up. Spinning back kick from EZ Money. London reverses a EZ Money hammerlock. Hard back suplex on EZ. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Springboard dropkick from Paul London. Nicely done. EZ Money gets knocked to the ground by London, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - London Calling, forget about it. 1....2...3!

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Hooray for me! I'm into April and still not fired. However, last month we only lost 1.2 million as opposed to 2.6 million the month before, so maybe we're turning it around. I also just jobbed out Sting and then released him and his $100,000 a month contract. My PI's even starting to steady out around 70% cult after falling from 65% national. If I wasn't 4 million dollars in debt, I'd be feeling job security right now.

Oh, should I hire another referee and announcer? I decided I probably didn't need more than three of either and made some releases. That would explain why my overall quality is lower than my crowd reaction and match quality.

If you are playing as NWA:TNA, a good idea is to base your Weekly PPV around only a select core group of people. 10 people on the show at most. You'll probably end up saving a lot more money that way. Or at least, so I would believe.

Also, if you've dropped down to Cult, switch to monthly PPVs and you could then get the house show money as well as apply for a TV show (to get TV show money) and also Large Event money as well. This will help turn things around.

I really like the Weekly PPV feature, but it isn't employeed very well in this game.

Well, I've been applying for a TV deal for the last three months with the idea that I'd switch to monthly events if it was good. I've got rejected by Fox, MTV, and UPN, but I have more fun booking weekly PPVs anyway, so it's probably just as well. And would I really make more money with a monthly deal? Most of my money still comes from PPV revenue, and I don't use a lot of open contract workers.

I suppose I should just try it on a lower difficulty, but whenever I play a game, I always feel like I'm not really playing it unless it's on the hardest skill level. I played 2 weeks with WWE on Medium before quitting in the middle, and ever since then I've been on Rock Hard.

Well, I've been applying for a TV deal for the last three months with the idea that I'd switch to monthly events if it was good. I've got rejected by Fox, MTV, and UPN, but I have more fun booking weekly PPVs anyway, so it's probably just as well. And would I really make more money with a monthly deal? Most of my money still comes from PPV revenue, and I don't use a lot of open contract workers.

I suppose I should just try it on a lower difficulty, but whenever I play a game, I always feel like I'm not really playing it unless it's on the hardest skill level. I played 2 weeks with WWE on Medium before quitting in the middle, and ever since then I've been on Rock Hard.

If your in Cult, just get a Regional Network show.

Don't try for big. Just get a show, and work around that.

Nah, I think I'll just keep running weekly shows until I run myself into the ground. I don't think it's worth it to take a crappy network deal.

Nah, I think I'll just keep running weekly shows until I run myself into the ground. I don't think it's worth it to take a crappy network deal.

*shrugs* Fine with me. You make more money that way going with the crappy network deal.

Oh my holy God.

A word of advice - NEVER cancel a show.

I did it inadvertently. I meant to hit "back", to merely cancel my booking for the show - but I distracted as I did so, and before I knew it, I had hit - and confirmed - the "cancel show" button.

And I watched in horror as my PI went from 81% to 66% instantaneously. It'll be a month before I'm back to where I was.

Needless to say, I am PISSED at myself.

LF: If he's starting to suck in the ring or refusing to job, etc., I'd seriously consider it. Then see if you can rehire him in a few months.

Well, if I say screw London, I might as well do the same for Harry Smith, the guy he's feuding with, becuase I just remembed he's feuding with Harry.

Stupid fucking me. I HAD to book this and fuck up my handling with London.

Hmph. So the general census is fire him?

...hm... Who to push... Who to push...

Edit: Oh, and I fired him.

AW FUCK... You HAVE to be kidding me. I've got like half of my Uppercarders under 70 morale.

WTF is this? Bitchomania on the boss?

Guest JacK

Hey, if you do weekly ppv's like TNA, and get a TV show, does that fuck up your money something bad? Cause now that I've gone global, sophie keeps bitchin at me to hire more workers, and I'm already struggling to use the ones I've got. So, the way I figure it, a TV show would help me immensly.

Also, how the hell do you win a war against the WWE? At the end of each week my PI loss is greater than what I gain, so I drop out of the war, but then my PI rises due to good shows and thus I'm in a war with them again. Now, since the wrestling industry is just starting to come down from it's 100% boom, I figure I'm fucked if there PI starts dropping, cause It'll force mine down too. Any ideas/suggestions? Please help me!