TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

HAHAHA

WWE just offered me a job, so TPW is now stuck with Legend as a World Champion

I'm happy with this match (is Ring Of Honor BTW)

Psychosis vs Super Crazy.

Match Background: Crazy is making his debut at this show. He also works for MLW and IRON.

The Match: Psychosis strikes Crazy. Psychosis hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Psychosis hits a dropkick on Super Crazy and gets right back up. Super Crazy avoids a Psychosis avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Super Crazy hits a rolling kick on Psychosis. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Crazy crushes Psychosis with a sweet running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Psychosis blocks a kick from Super Crazy. Flying reverse elbow by Psychosis. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Psychosis. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Crazy ducks a wild right hand. Psychosis walks into a high dropkick from Super Crazy, almost losing several teeth in the process. Psychosis ducks a wild right hand. Second rope flying axe handle, Crazy goes down. One day, Psychosis might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Psychosis drives Super Crazy into the corner. Psycho Stunner! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Dames rules in EWR, another **** match for RoH Against All Odds tv on FOX~!

Second City Saints vs SAT.

Match Background: This match is for the RoH Tag Team titles. Second City Saints have been RoH Tag Team champions since 19 October 2003.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Jose by CM Punk. Punk uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Colt Cabana. CM Punk scoops up Jose. Colt bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Covers for a quick two count. Flying elbow from Colt Cabana connects. Jose Maximo elbows Colt Cabana in the face to break a hammerlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Colt is down! There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Jose Maximo and Joel Maximo. Flying reverse elbow by Joel Maximo. Pin, but Colt is out just before the three count. Colt takes a flying neckbreaker from Joel Maximo. Colt powers out of a headlock. Colt Cabana snap suplexes Joel HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Colt is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Tag between Colt Cabana and CM Punk. Joel walks into a high dropkick from CM Punk, almost losing several teeth in the process. Joel tags out to Jose Maximo. Punk hits a dropkick on Jose Maximo and gets right back up. Jose Maximo gets knocked to the ground by Punk. Jose Maximo gets locked in the Devil Lock! Submission victory!

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Guest El Satanico

5 STARS! 5 STARS! 5 STARS! BAH GAWD!

Eddie Guerrero vs Chavo Guerrero Jr..

Match Background: Eddie and Chavo have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Eddie just WAFFLES Chavo with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Eddie hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Chavo takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Spin kick by Eddie Guerrero to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Chavo Guerrero Jr. pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying reverse elbow by Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Covers for a quick two count. Eddie reverses a Chavo Guerrero Jr. hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Eddie Guerrero, Chavo got planted! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chavo Guerrero Jr. once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Eddie goes down. Eddie blocks a punch. Eddie Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Chavo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. The referee watches as the two wrestlers go to the outside and start brawling around ringside. He completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. This match is over via double count out. I don't think the fight has finished. Eddie Guerrero and Chavo have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

My Opinion: *****! What can I say! It earned EVERY star. You, my friend, know what you're doing!

5 STARS! 5 STARS! 5 STARS! BAH GAWD!

Well, see, I don't know how "Match Background" works, but I generally don't use official Feuds because it always results in someone unhappy. So I use a set of matches with no official "Feud" linking them together.

That main event was just a throwaway, and Jericho is only supposed to be a transition champ, so. Eh...

I found the perfect use for Vince's unusual overness, though. Talk show host.

Guest El Satanico

Well the key to running a feud that leaves both people happy is keeping it going until at least Sophie says you should end it.

She says it when there's 13 total battles won. Also you need to have the feud close to even when you end it. I try to have the loser of the feud being up by one battle going into the blow off.

Guest El Satanico

Eddie and Chavo are amazing together. I just got another 5 star match, which makes two straight from them.

Eddie Guerrero vs Chavo Guerrero Jr..

Match Background: Eddie and Chavo have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Eddie Guerrero is the reigning WWE United States champion.

The Match: Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! SUPER frankensteiner on Chavo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Chavo Guerrero Jr. once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Chavo Guerrero Jr. strikes Eddie. Implant DDT by Chavo Guerrero Jr.! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Chavo Guerrero Jr., Eddie got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Eddie. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Chavo drops an elbow...but Eddie Guerrero moves out of the way. SUPER frankensteiner on Chavo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from Eddie Guerrero, Chavo got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Eddie Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Chavo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Eddie hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Chavo counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spin kick by Chavo Guerrero Jr. to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Vicious kick to the teeth from Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Chavo Guerrero Jr. moves in for the kill. Brainbuster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Chavo Guerrero Jr. is still in the ring celebrating. Eddie Guerrero pushes the referee away. Eddie Guerrero slams Chavo down. Eddie Guerrero climbs to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash!

My Opinion: *****! What can I say! It earned EVERY star. You, my friend, know what you're doing!

Guest El Satanico

Holy shit...Chavo and Eddie just received their third straight 5 star match.

Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs Eddie Guerrero.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Eddie vs Chavo feud. So far, Eddie hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Chavo since the feud started. This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Chavo goes down. One day, Eddie might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. SUPER frankensteiner on Chavo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Chavo pushes out of a Eddie Guerrero hold. Chavo Guerrero Jr. kicks the leg, knocks Eddie down, and goes to work on it. Second rope flying axe handle, Eddie goes down. One day, Chavo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Eddie goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Chavo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Eddie Guerrero avoids a Chavo Guerrero Jr. avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Flying reverse elbow by Eddie Guerrero. There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from Eddie Guerrero, Chavo got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Eddie Guerrero connects. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Chavo goes down. Chavo flips out of a Eddie Guerrero bodyslam attempt. Eddie takes a flying neckbreaker from Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Tiger suplex on Eddie. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Eddie scores with a forearm, sending Chavo down into the corner, squashing the referee. Chavo has pulled something out of his tights! Eddie Guerrero walks over...and ducks the brass knuckles punch! The knux come off. Eddie floors Chavo Guerrero Jr., and picks up the knuckles himself. Chavo rises...and gets a taste of his own medicine as Eddie Guerrero uses the knuckles to knock Chavo out. The referee gets up to see Eddie Guerrero making the cover: 1....2....3! Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out to the first official that Eddie Guerrero used an illegal weapon. The referee reverses the decision! Eddie Guerrero has been disqualified! Eddie Guerrero looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Eddie has lost it!

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

AJ Styles vs Tajiri.

Match Background: None.

The Match: AJ Styles connects with a back heel kick on Tajiri and gets back up quickly. Implant DDT by AJ Styles! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Covers for a quick two count. Tajiri backdrops AJ Styles out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Tajiri. Tajiri uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tajiri kicks the leg, knocks Styles down, and goes to work on it. Tajiri uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tajiri charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flying cross body off the top rope! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Tajiri floors Styles, then signals for the Kick Of Death. Meanwhile, AJ Styles has something in his hands. Tajiri comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. AJ Styles remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

My Opinion: As close to a ***** match as possible...but unfortunately, it was missing something, so I can only give it ****3/4.

Jesus... I need to have these two feud. I just did this as a random undercard match just to see what would happen.

Guest Dids

Here's my question. I'm pretty committed to only using wrestlers on written contracts. I've got 3 TV shows a week- and it's just too expensive to pay somebody 30K plus even if they're only on two.

So- I got American Dragon and Chris Daniels- and EVERYBODY wants matches with them. I'm not going to use them until/if I can free them from Japan (I used them both earlier in the game to great affect- Daniels and Style got consistant 5 star matches). If I cut them- will losing their star power off my roster her me in my battle with NWATNA?

What I'd like to do is drop them and pick up two more big names- but they all want more money than I'm willing to pay.

Guest El Satanico

There's no reason to cut either of them, unless their morale drops because of lack of use.

Just use them once a month if you want to pay them like a written contract guy.

Guest Dids

The only reason I want to cut them is that I'm not going to use them- and I'm worried that the fact that I'm not listening to any of the folks who want matches with them will hurt morale.

I'm also having problems building a tag team division. The SATs were massively over- soo much so that I couldn't get a team to fued with them without pulling anybody out of a singles fued. I turned Shane and Matthews face to try and fued with them- but that didn't work- Joel Maximo's moral dropped to zero after I had them job the title away so I could at least do something with it...

I've signed a new partner for Jose- but that still leaves my tag division with 1 heel team and only about 2 functional face teams. If I just abandon the tag belt totally will that be a problem?

Guest El Satanico

As far I know, guys not getting matches they request doesn't affect their morale.

Unless you're having money troubles you should keep Daniels and American Dragon and use them a few times a month when they aren't on tour. Money troubles are the only thing that should stop you from using them. They are too good to release.

Also if you use Daniels make sure to try fitting in a interveiw with him on the show he's appearing on. He has good charisma and you should get as much use out of him as posible since you're paying him for the show.

Guest Dids

OK- as long as it doesn't hurt moral I'm cool.

Now that I'm making more money- I'll use them more- but without being able to put them in fueds- I'm somewhat reluctant- especially seeing as how my singles division is stacked.

The bigger problem is that tag one. Just not working- I don't like booking it- will I be screwed with only one belt?

Guest El Satanico

You mean one tag title or one title overall?

Well, neither would hurt you. If the tag division is in the shitter just suspend the title.

You should've never forced SAT job to a shit team. SAT are one of the great tag teams in the game.

SAT, Johnny Kashmere/Trent Acid, CM Punk/Colt Cabana and Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe are the best teams in the game and will automatically make a good tag division. Get all of them if possible and your tag division will be rebuilt.

EDIT: Just use Daniels and Amdrag for one time matches and use interferences or post match run in to further the feud with the guy involved in the match with Daniels or amdrag.

Guest Dids

I have the Briscoe Boys- but their in singles fueds and in my top face and #2 heel (Jay's also now married to the boss's daughter- but I'm going to push him to the moon and put the belt on him eventually anyway). I already had Punk- and signed Cabanna to team with him- but Punk wants nothing to do with it. Trent Acid has Japan commitments- so no signing him (My fed basically doesn't do open contracts- too much money to lose).

SAT jobbed to Shane and Matthews- who weren't a totally shit team- mostly they did it because I knew that Joel was about to drop to zero morale- and I wanted to get the belt off them before I just had to vacate the title. I'm not going to let somebody's shitty morale drag me down- and if they wanna leave and free up the 200,000 per month I'm paying them- they can do it. I'm doing well enough where I can afford to let them go.

I suppose I could just keep it and let Shane and Matthews hold the belt forever- knocking off jobber teams until some talent from the WWE frees up or somebody loses either Japan commitments.

Spanky just got hurt- but Shannon Moore is coming- think I can just switch 'em and see if nobody notices? ;)

(might be a long post) These are the best matchs off my RoH 'Blessed and Foresaken' event

Trent Acid vs Psychosis

The Match: Acid walks into a high dropkick from Psychosis, almost losing several teeth in the process. Psychosis kicks the leg, knocks Acid down, and goes to work on it. Second rope flying axe handle, Acid goes down. One day, Psychosis might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hard back suplex on Acid. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Trent Acid elbows Psychosis in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying elbow from Trent Acid connects. Super kick by Trent Acid. Hooks the leg for a two count. Trent Acid gets taken down out of nowhere! Lightning kick by Psychosis on Acid. Covers for a quick two count. Acid walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Trent Acid is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Trent Acid connects with a back heel kick on Psychosis and gets back up quickly. Psychosis ducks a wild right hand. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Psychosis sets Trent Acid up in the corner. Psycho Stunner!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1 for you.

Messiah vs Sick Nick Mondo

Match Background: This will be a first blood bout. Messiah and Mondo have been feuding recently. Mondo has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the RoH European title. Messiah has been RoH European champion since 28 September 2003.

The Match: Messiah hits some punches. How generic. BIG clothesline on Mondo. Flying elbow from Messiah connects. Sick Nick Mondo fights out of a grapple. Mondo hits a piledriver on Messiah. That used to end matches, you know. Messiah reverses a hip toss. Full nelson slam on Mondo. High Angle DDT by Messiah just SPIKES Sick Nick Mondo down! Sick Nick Mondo comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Sick Nick Mondo connects with rights and lefts and Messiah is down! Messiah is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Messiah with a spinning neckbreaker on Mondo. Messiah whips Mondo into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Mondo quickly grabs a chair...and hits Messiah with it, drawing blood! Messiah recovers quickly, and hits a low blow...then wipes the blood off his head and smears it on Mondo and exits the ring. The referee recovers, sees the blood....and calls for the bell, awarding the match to Messiah!

My Opinion: This match was SO close from being perfect...but I'd feel almost...dirty giving it the full monty, so I'm only going to give it ****3/4.

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Christopher Daniels on Styles. Standing leg lariat by Christopher Daniels on Styles. Christopher Daniels hits a rolling kick on Styles. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Spin kick by Christopher Daniels to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Styles blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Hard back suplex on Daniels. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Styles crushes Daniels with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Daniels reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. Daniels crushes Styles with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Christopher Daniels. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! AJ Styles reverses a hip toss. Standing leg lariat by AJ Styles on Daniels. Daniels reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. Christopher Daniels hits a rolling kick on Styles. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Christopher Daniels moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Last Rites. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: As close to a ***** match as possible...but unfortunately, it was missing something, so I can only give it ****3/4

Masato Tanaka vs Satoshi Kojima

Match Background: This will be a last man standing bout. Tanaka and Kojima have been feuding recently. So far, Tanaka hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Kojima since the feud started. This match is for the RoH World Heavyweight title. Satoshi Kojima has been RoH World Heavyweight champion since 11 November 2003.

The Match: Kojima slams Masato Tanaka. Masato Tanaka is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Tanaka slams Satoshi Kojima. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Tanaka drops an elbow...but Satoshi Kojima moves out of the way. Slam into the table by Kojima. Massive backbreaker on Tanaka and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but Tanaka stands up. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Tanaka! Satoshi Kojima misses a clothesline. Frying pan shot by Tanaka. The referee counts: 6....7...8....but Kojima stands up. Masato Tanaka gets taken down out of nowhere! Masato Tanaka is in trouble. Lariat!!! That shook the ring. The referee counts to 10, this match is over!

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1 for you.

Spanky just got hurt- but Shannon Moore is coming- think I can just switch 'em and see if nobody notices? ;)

Just call him Shannky. No-one will ever know.

And to who posted earlier, Eddie and Chavo always have great matches. Hell, I got Chavo to #3 face in the WWE by February thanks to Eddie. Well...that and a whole bunch of firings.

How does this look for my fed in EWR?

My top faces in Ring Of Honor

#1 Masato Tanaka (93 heat, Gimmick: Extremist )

#2 Taiyo Kea (90 Heat, Gimmick: Badass)

#3 AJ Styles (87 Heat, Gimmick: Show Stealer)

#4 Raven (86 Heat, Gimmick: Loner)

#5 Dr. Wagner Jr(83 Heat, Gimmick: Old School Face)

My top heels in Ring Of Honor

#1 Satoshi Kojima(88 Heat, Gimmick: Badass)

#2 Ron Killings(87 Heat, Gimmick: Angry Minority)

#3 Christopher Daniels (86 Heat, Gimmick: Evil Preacher)

#4 Tony Mamaluke(82 Heat, Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed)

#5 Xavier(82 Heat, Gimmick: Cocky)

My Champions in Ring Of Honor

World Heavyweight: Satoshi Kojima (Won on November 11 over Juvi)

European: Messiah (Won On September 28 over "Sick" Nick Mondo in a Tables Match)

Junior Heavyweight: Tony Mamaluke (Won on November 23 over Dr. Wagner Jr when Special Ref Xavier attacked Dr. Wagner)

Tag Team: Kaientai DX (won on December 03 over the Backseat Boyz, SAT and Briscoe Boys when the WWE stole Colt Cabana)

Guest Dids

I'd like to see that list from more people

Faces

1- Jay Briscoe (on a streek of 4 ***** matches with Austin Lee)

2- Paul London

3- Kriss Sprules (who is this guy? he's been owning)

4- Spanky (who's hurt)

5- Balls Mahoney

Heels

1- AJ Styles (current champion)

2- Xavier

3- Austin Lee

4- Mark Briscoe

5- Tony Mamaluke (who hasn't wrestled in months)

Guest El Satanico

I've recently released HHH, Booker T, Shawn Micheals and Steve Austin.

Shawn and Austin were just eating up money as non-wrestlers who i don't use.

I was considering using HHH and Booker T as a heel jobber tag team, but I don't need one. I had no plans on using them so i decided to save money by cutting.

Guest El Satanico

WWE

Faces

1- The Rock

2- Brock Lesnar(tag partner of Edge)

3- Kane

4- Rhyno

5- Benoit

Heels

1- Ric Flair

2- Kurt Angle

3- Vince McMahon

4- Stephanie McMahon

5- Jericho

Champions

World: Kurt Angle

World Heavyweight: The Rock

Intercontinental: Jericho

United States: Chavo

Cruiserweight: Matt Hardy

Television: AJ Styles

Tag Team: Haas/Benjamin

World Tag Team: Briscoe Brothers

NWA: TNA

Faces

1- Sting

2- Edge

3- Kid Kash

4- Raven

5- The Amazing Red

Heels

1- Randy Savage

2- Christopher Daniels

3- Jeff Hardy

4- Ron Killings

5- Tank Abbot

Champions

World: AJ Styles

United States: Ron Killings

X: Psychosis

Tag: Disposable Heroes(Sting/Raven)

Guest Dids

Austin Lee vs Paul London.

Match Background: Lee and London have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Austin Lee kicks the leg, knocks London down, and goes to work on it. Austin Lee kicks the leg, knocks London down, and goes to work on it. Implant DDT by Austin Lee! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Implant DDT by Austin Lee! I will always and forever mark out for that move. London reverses a waistlock. Hard back suplex on Lee. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. London crushes Lee with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Lee blocks a punch. Lightning kick by Lee on London. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, London goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! London counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spinning back kick from Paul London. Paul London misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Lee hits a dropkick on Paul London and gets right back up. Austin Lee floors Paul London. Crimson Cloverleaf!!! Paul London taps out! Austin Lee slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. London turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

My Opinion: Absolutely mind blowing match! This is probably up there with my favorite match of all time, Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart from Wrestlemania X and is worthy of ALL its praise. *****

This got a 99, 100, 100- probably the best match I've had- Austin Lee is a god. He had 6 count 'em 6 5* matches with Jay Briscoe- and then turned this in.

Guest Dids

'Nother question.

I've just gone global- and Sophie is telling me that I need a better announcer for my show. There's dick left for talent- I signed on Callis AND Gertner thinking that I could use them- but they can only do color. So I fired Shiavone (or however you spell his name) and bumped The Brain up to play-by-play- but she still doesn't think he's good enough. There's one guy who's free who has a talent of 70- but I don't want to sign him seeing as how then I'll have Heenan's contract doing nothing for me- and I don't know if he'll be good enough. Looks like there isn't any way to steal staff talent from other promotions. Damn. Anybody know how much this will hurt me.

And- is there a way to get pictures that isn't from Ravex? They seem to be down right now.

'Nother question.

I've just gone global- and Sophie is telling me that I need a better announcer for my show. There's dick left for talent- I signed on Callis AND Gertner thinking that I could use them- but they can only do color. So I fired Shiavone (or however you spell his name) and bumped The Brain up to play-by-play- but she still doesn't think he's good enough. There's one guy who's free who has a talent of 70- but I don't want to sign him seeing as how then I'll have Heenan's contract doing nothing for me- and I don't know if he'll be good enough. Looks like there isn't any way to steal staff talent from other promotions. Damn. Anybody know how much this will hurt me.

And- is there a way to get pictures that isn't from Ravex? They seem to be down right now.

I don't think it will be too detrimental to your shows as long as you make sure they're well constructed and on the better side of 80%.

It is possible to steal staff talent, however you'll find the majority of them are very loyal to their employers and won't be interested in your proposal. However, some walk when your money talks, so try everyone.

UYI

WWE:

Faces:

The Rock

Kurt Angle

Steve Austin (If I can find a way to get his morale low, I'll release his ass)

Undertaker (Need to job him out)

Brock Lesnar

Heels:

Chris Jericho (top draw)

Triple H

Vince McMahon

Ric Flair

Eddie Guerrero

The champions are all the standard ones that started the game except for Rico being the Cruiser champ and the Dudleyz being the World tag champs. When I job them out to TWGTT, I'm dissolving the lesser of the two belts.

BTW, my developmental territory's getting pretty stacked with all the guys I'll have just in case.

These include Austin Lee, Chris Hero, CM Punk, Daron Smythe, the Briscoe Brothers, Johnny Kashmere, Johnny Storm, Lazarus, Matt Stryker, Mike Sullivan, Race Steele, Scoot Andrews, Tito Ortiz, and Trent Acid.

All of these guys have high marks in at least two of the three wrestling styles and can only get better. It helps that I cleared up the roster by releasing Nash, the APA, Sable, and a bunch of other overpriced and undertalented people.

Guest Dids

Thanks for the tip. That solved the problem. Although now I've got the Brain to sit around and do nothing- too bad he can't be a manager. I'm tempted to fire him- but I'd feel kinda lousy about firing a guy with cancer.

Austin Lee had another 5* match. He's crazy.

I found a place to DL the ravex pic sets- and my biggest shock was what Kriss Spurles looks like. Think Jack Osborn- and he's working with an "Evolution" gimmic in my fed. Weird.

Did anybody else do what I did- create my own fed with a lot of money? Kinda cheating because I was able to lose money for several months while I pumped money into advertising and things like that to build up my PI. It's been fun though. I think it'll come in handy when it comes time to steal Benoit/Angle or Eddie from the WWE.

I also found a weird bug- Jay Briscoe did the whole HHH thing and married the bosses daughter- so he's unsackable- but it looks like his wages are fixed- so at some point he's going to be making less than most of the roster.

Another strange thing. I'd signed Shannon Moore to an advance offer- but then the WWE canned him- and my offer went away (which was a good time- because I'd decided I didn't want him). Thank you WWE- not only for that- but for giving me Kanyon and Jamie Noble (both of whom are kinda underrated by the game).

NWA:TNA

(the diary of which you can read in fantasy booking...yet another plug)

Top Draw

Bret Hart

Faces

#1- Jeff Jarrett

#2- Masato Tanaka

#3- Bret Hart

#4- Ron Killings

#5- Erik Watts

Heels

#1- Shane Douglas

#2- AJ Styles

#3- Christopher Daniels

#4- Kid Kash

#5- Alexis Laree

Champs

World- A.J Styles

US-Kid Kash

Tag- Daniels and Low Ki

X Div- Frankie Kazarian

And special King of the Darkmatch Champion is Ekmo aka Jamal.

Austin Lee had another 5* match.  He's crazy.

I found a place to DL the ravex pic sets- and my biggest shock was what Kriss Spurles looks like.  Think Jack Osborn- and he's working with an "Evolution" gimmic in my fed.  Weird.

Did anybody else do what I did- create my own fed with a lot of money?  Kinda cheating because I was able to lose money for several months while I pumped money into advertising and things like that to build up my PI.  It's been fun though.  I think it'll come in handy when it comes time to steal Benoit/Angle or Eddie from the WWE.

I also found a weird bug- Jay Briscoe did the whole HHH thing and married the bosses daughter- so he's unsackable- but it looks like his wages are fixed- so at some point he's going to be making less than most of the roster.

Another strange thing.  I'd signed Shannon Moore to an advance offer- but then the WWE canned him- and my offer went away (which was a good time- because I'd decided I didn't want him).  Thank you WWE- not only for that- but for giving me Kanyon and Jamie Noble (both of whom are kinda underrated by the game).

It's amazing how many good talent are unsigned and they are usually unknown in RaveX's database.

Adam Booker

Adam Windsor

Aidans Nathans

Air Paris

Austin Lee

Chance Beckett

Derrick King

Drew Pain

Jason Lee

Jonny C

Orange Crush

Phil Baroni

Wil Damon

That's what I usually do. Create a fed, give it a little money, and usually start it out in Regional or Cult and work from there. Quite fun indeed.

The marrying an unknown daughter thing isn't a bug, but it is an occurance that just is really stupid.

Actually, WWE cans a lot of good talent and then turns around and hires a lot of the good "drawing" talent and also steals some of NWA:TNA's stars (Raven & Sting) to cement themselves as the top of the world. However, you can easily beat them out as long as you have a hell of a good roster with good drawing power. Then they will fall. To make them fall faster, steal Rocky or Angle, that KILLS THEM. As they don't have creative control clauses. Just make sure you don't pay out a ton of money to get them. Just pay out somewhere in the 200k> range.