58 members have voted

1. 1. IS TSM Still Fun?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No
    • 3. Could Be Better
    • 4. Delete everything and Make Banky Admin
    • 5. It could Be Worse.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Lately somepeople have been saying to me that TSM is in another of it's down cycles. What do you think?

I think it could be better, NHB is pretty repetitive, General is pretty dead too. CE is cool but that's about it.

What do you think?

Guest goodhelmet

I think TSM is a reflection of the wrestling business in general, esp. WWE. I have no interest in WWE right now and 99% of the wrestling conversation here deals with WWE. So, for wrestling conversation, I have gone elsewhere.

As for the rest of the topics, I haven't been that interested. So in a nutshell, TSM isn't fun for me anymore. This doesn't apply to the actual site but just the message board.

While it might be slightly down right now, there is a wealth of ability and posting greatness waiting to fully mature and blossum and lead to a renaisence(sic) that could almost equal the heights of anything that came before it.

Guest stardust

I think it's fun. Then again, I don't really come here for the wrestling talk since I stopped watching right about the time the corpse-fucking began.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I haven't been here as much since I started college (SOCIAL LIVES RULE~), but I still look forward to my visits.

Speaking of lame.

Social lives rule?

Congrats.

Guest TheGame2705
Naughtt wiuth thaat speling

You're so not even one to talk. Even Choken One has more comprehendible writing.

I really enjoy it here, especailly NHB, WWE and OAOAST. So yeah, it could be better, but then again, so could every other site around.

It was never fun for me. You guys exposed some of my previously favorite wrestlers who had little in-ring talent and now I like Chris Benoit. :(

But after my tastes re-adjusted, I still have fun here but that's because I'm mostly posting in non-wrestling forums where I think I can make a difference.

For instance, posting in Current Events is no longer like trying to debate at a GOP convention.

How about suggestions in improving the message board?

1. Clear out the roster of TSM writers who don't WRITE anymore, replace one or two of them with a contest where the prospective applicants must post their opinions in the WWE/Sports/Etc. folder.

2. Changes to the overall structure of the board (forums removed, forums ADDED.)

As much as I thought a "Media Downloads" forum would be impractical to maintain, it'd create interest for new guests.

Any more?

Let's see...nothing really interesting going on in WWE or other wrestling related folders, GC's been pretty dead, I pretty much assassinated my love life about a month ago so LSD's of no use to me, I don't follow current events close enough to enjoy CE, I've pretty much grown out of video games, don't trade tapes, don't watch much TV, don't read comics, don't shop, can't eat...much, the music folder isn't that interesting, I've been graphically challenged for months now so not much interest there...

...nope, this place hasn't been too much fun for me lately...but I've got nothing better to do...oh well.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I can usually find something I'll post about. The sports folder rocks right now, and Incandenza makes His music folder worthwhile, so it's all right.

I don't really post in here much anymore, but I do look at the site at least once a day. Currently i'd say i'm mainly looking at the CE folder since it's the only one that still interests me (especially if I want to get realyy worked up about something).