TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolWrestling

How many must watch shows do you have?

Guest Insanityman

Re-runs of Conan, Simpsons, That 70's Show, Family Guy, Whose Line Is It Anyway, and if there's a decent light weight boxing match I'll flip to it (almost "must watch" since I rarely watch that much TV).

Guest El Satanico

All of these are current and are subject to change once all the shows are in position(i.e. Fox shows, South Park, The Sheild and Sopranos). This will change drastically once Fox starts their schedule.

Sunday: Carnivale

Monday: MNF - If the game sucks, I may flip on Raw or I watch random stuff.

Tuesday: Happy Family(I like what I've seen), Playmakers, Nip/Tuck

Wednesday: Jake 2.0 is currently the only thing I'd watch. Brotherhood of Poland New Hampshire is on tonight and I'm giving it a chance.

Thursday: This Old House, parts of Smackdown, Scrubs, Will & Grace sometimes. Giving Coupling a chance this week.

These I watch everyday but not on a strict schedule:

Price is Right if I can

Young and The Restless

Days of Our Lives

Passions

Simpson's reruns

part of sportscenter

NFL Live

Family Guy

Futurama

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Everwood

Paradise Hotel (sigh... guilty pleasure)

Real World (another guilty pleasure)

Gilmore Girls

CSI

Smallville (that Tom Welling is just too cute)

Friends

The Dead Zone

And Tru Calling does look like it might be a good one. I love Eliza anyway!

Daily:

Around the Horn

PTI

Daily Show

Tough Crowd

Leno and Letterman (I flip between them constantly)

Jimmy Kimmel Live

Weekly:

NFL and college football

Raw

Fear Factor

Joe Schmoe

Survivor (the new season at least; I gave up halfway through Marquesas and hadn't watched until last week)

Real Time with Bill Maher

Man, looking at that list...no regular sitcoms or dramas. I need to find something new to watch.

Me and Yuna actually have something in common.

STOP THE PRESSES.

My favorite Queer Eye guy is Ted. He got busted open hardway last show.

Is it just me, or is Ted always getting frustrated? This was most evident in the George something-or-other [the bodybuilder] episode. Ted just needs a good....well, nevermind ;)

Apparently, he got whatever it was he needed because he seemed more relaxed in yesterday's episode. Well, that is, of course, until the Shaggy wannabe started breaking stuff. That was too funny when he started doing that, and it was most amusing to watch the Fab Five's reactions. In fact, their reactions to wanna-be Shaggy's entire parent get-together was amusing.

Since I can't any more Evo episodes, I've started taping Queer Eye.

Guest Flyboy

I only have two must-watch shows which are Nip/Tuck and Dead Like Me. Aside from football on Sunday, Monday Night Football, and Sportscenter that's all I watch on television.

Guest stardust
Is it just me, or is Ted always getting frustrated? This was most evident in the George something-or-other [the bodybuilder] episode. Ted just needs a good....well, nevermind ;)

Apparently, he got whatever it was he needed because he seemed more relaxed in yesterday's episode. Well, that is, of course, until the Shaggy wannabe started breaking stuff. That was too funny when he started doing that, and it was most amusing to watch the Fab Five's reactions. In fact, their reactions to wanna-be Shaggy's entire parent get-together was amusing.

Their reactions last night were hilarious. Then again, the way they react any time one of the straight guys does something wrong is pretty funny. And for some reason, my favorite one is Jai.

That being said, yes, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is one of my must-see shows. Others include: Angel (no more Buffy *tear*) and While You Were Out (I'm probably a little too excited about back to back new John Bruce episodes this week, but dammit, I want that man to design every single room in my future house--he's just THAT awesome). Gilmore Girls is kinda becoming one of those shows, though. And when I remember, Conan and The Daily Show.

Their reactions last night were hilarious. Then again, the way they react any time one of the straight guys does something wrong is pretty funny. And for some reason, my favorite one is Jai.

Hmmm....maybe it's because he just has that 'innocent-but-whorish' look about him that just says 'kidnap me and make me your love slave'?

Oh, I read somewhere that the black guy [he was the culture guy in ep. 2, I think] sued Queer Eye. *shrug* I think it's just lame, but whatever. Oh, for anyone who cares, the Fab Five will be making a book.

Guest Gatornibs

PTI

Around the Horn

Playmakers

Joe Schmo

MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Kimmel/Tom Green

Beg, Borrow, Deal

Survivor

Real World

Road Rules

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Must-see TV:

The O.C. (I'm hooked)

Dead Like Me

Queer Eye For The Straight Guy (I didn't want to admit it, seeing as I thought I was the only one)

Nightly News (Ch 2, 4, 7)

Daily: PTI, Around The Horn, Sportscenter, Reruns (Friends, Buffy, That 70's Show etc...)

Sunday: NFL on FOX, Channel Surf, Pop in a DVD

Monday: Monday Night Football, Las Vegas, Reruns, Channel Surf, Pop in a DVD

Tuesday: The Real World, Reruns, Channel Surf, Pop in a DVD

Wednesday: NWA:TNA, My Wife & Kids, Channel Surf, Pop in a DVD

Thursday: Friends (New eps), Coupling (Possibly?), Channel Surf, Pop in a DVD

Friday: George Lopez( Moved to Friday), Tru Calling (Most likely), Channel Surf, Pop in a DVD

Saturday: Weekly trip to the Theatre, Hot Ticket, Channel Surf, Pop in a DVD

Note: Since new shows and seasons have started, my week could change.

I'm bored so I posted everything.

Guest ToddRoyal

SD! (Don't get Raw on campus)

Law and Orders

The Practice (though this season could be iffy)

Pardon the Interruption

Conan O' Brien

Daily Show

American Dreams (I can't be the only one who likes this show)

Amazing Race

Mole

Any Pats games.

Important Sox games (not Vs. D-Rays or Tigers or something)

Must Watch Shows

IMX (But ONLY if Marianela is hosting.)

The O.C.

Whose Line Is It Anyway? (I tape the shows)

New Simpsons episodes on Sunday Nights

RAW (Even though it sucks, I still watch)

SmackDown!

8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter

The George Lopez Show

Late Night With Conan O' Brien

New York Yankees playoff games

Power Rangers Ninja Storm

The Joe Schmoe Show

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Radio Free Roscoe

Comedy Central Presents (Tape the episodes)

HBO's Comedy Half Hour (Also Tape the episodes)

HBO's One Night Stand (Ditto)

Premium Blend

Any stand-up comedy specials or shows (like Ellen DeGeneres: The Beginning, Dennis Miller: The Raw Feed, Robin Williams: Live on Broadway, Kevin James: Sweat the Small Stuff, Bill Maher: Victory Begins At Home, etc.)

Shows I Watch Daily but am not bothered if I miss it

Even Stevens (For Christy Carlson Romano! :wub:)

The Daily Show

If I'm not watching any of these shows, then I pop in one of my Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes I have on tape. Right now, I'm focus on buying more MST3K episodes.

The only time I'm in my home and I'm not watching T.V. is when I read the OaOasT shows or am doing my home school courses.

Edited by Michael Joel Benoit

SmackDown (duh, I have to make it a must watch show)

The Joe Schmo Show. I actually tape it every week since I'm never home Tuesday nights, but this show is great.

That's basically it.

Simpsons (Reruns and new)

RAW/Smackdown

CSI

Without a Trace

Cold Case (New show but it looks good)

Fururama/Family Guy on Adult Swim

Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns

Sports :

NASCAR

Football

Baseball

Cooking Shows (Daily)

Emeril Live

30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray

I'll also watch reruns of other shows on an occasional basis but they aren't must watch shows for me. Law and Order has also become a "can miss" show this season, I didn't really think the season premiere was all that good and I don't like the other 2 spinoffs.

Guest El Satanico
Not necessarily "must watch", but I tend to get pissy when I miss em.

FireFly

Then you must be pissy alot...Firefly has been off the air for over a year.

The Shield

Probably Angel

NFL Sunday & Monday Night Football

Smackdown, though i've been forgetting about it more and more lately

Everything on Australian TV pretty much sucks as far as i can remember so there's not much i really watch.

I might as well call my schedule "must tape" since I'm not around when some of these are on. At any rate...

Hang Time (syndicated reruns)

Incredible Hulk (reruns)

The O.C.

Sopranos

Smallville

RAW

Smackdown

NWA:TNA

...and I've seen every episode ever of Saved By The Bell, but still watch it whenever I catch it on TBS.

Reno 911

Playmakers

The Shield

Boston Public

Boomtown

Friends

The Joe Schmoe Show

7 Days

Sealab, Aqua Teen

Hmmm....maybe it's because he just has that 'innocent-but-whorish' look about him that just says 'kidnap me and make me your love slave'?

Oh, I read somewhere that the black guy [he was the culture guy in ep. 2, I think] sued Queer Eye. *shrug* I think it's just lame, but whatever. Oh, for anyone who cares, the Fab Five will be making a book.

The Fab Five are fucking hillarious. Their comments range from extremely mean to extremely witty. They've got great comedic timing.

This is the gayest conversation I've ever had.