TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just call me Dan

Alright, who's avatar is better?

Nevermortal's was nice....but Dr. Tom's is slightly better. I have a complaint though about both.....we can't see there face's! I'm a mark for a chick with a cute face.

Guest Fook

You can see the chick's face in Dr. Tom's.

I'd put Nevermortal's slightly ahead with frozenblockofpiss coming in at #3.

Yes, frozen's does own, and I didn't recognize it until after the topic was posted. He's definitely at #2, until, of course, Nevermortal gets the greatness back online. what the hell happened, and why don't you let us know where we could get some freat avatars like that. I'd read this board a LOT more if everyone could get avatars close to that kind of ass.

Guest El Satanico

neither

Dirty whores...I can see that shit anywhere...I could probably even see literally dirty whores if I wanted.

Ehh, whatever. Mine rules without going for the cheap "put some boobs in your avatar and have people marvel" heat. Kylie whispering to you to tell her all of her secrets is delicious.

Frozenblock's photo-negative girl gyrating was the best in a while, I think. His current one is also used by a real dickhead at the MustangWorld.com forums, so I've got a negative association there.

Guest El Satanico

I'd prefer to see a touch of creativity in the avatars I'm bombarded with, instead of hey look I got tits and/or ass in my avatar.

Unless it's the tits and/or ass of the poster themselves colour me unimpressed.

Ehh, whatever. Mine rules without going for the cheap "put some boobs in your avatar and have people marvel" heat. Kylie whispering to you to tell her all of her secrets is delicious.

And what, pray tell, would those secrets be? "I'm a skanky ho w/ a BF"? ;)

Guest EQ
I'm pushing the rules with my new avatar, so enjoy it before I'm told to take it down.

It's gone. What was it?

<-----------------------------

I'd prefer to see a touch of creativity in the avatars I'm bombarded with, instead of hey look I got tits and/or ass in my avatar.

Unless it's the tits and/or ass of the poster themselves colour me unimpressed.

::cough cough:

Custom-made avatars kick the MOST ass.