TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Favorite good bad movies

The only good Leslie Nelson movie was Naked Gun, everything else is pure crap.

Joe Dirt, the Animal, Deuce Bigalow, Toxic Avenger, Moonrunners (the real Duke of Hazzards movie!)

Fifth Element, Joe Dirt, Sugar and Spice, And all of Matthew Perry's Movies....except for Servicing Sarah...But 3 to Tango, Fools Rush In...~GOLD!

This Island Earth was a good movie. MST3K didn't only show terrible movies. I've seen people bash Joe Don Baker for no reason at all because of that.

I like every movie listed in this thread with the exception of From Justin to Kelly, which I haven't seen, but don't intend to.

Guest Razor Roman

was Baseketball a bad movie? If it was then it qualifies. I think that movie is hilarious. cock.

There are three Troma movies I feel are their best, and the quality only increased with each three:

Tromeo & Juliet

Terror Firmer

Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV

Those are not only hilarious, but they also show how Lloyd went from stupid ass into a solid filmmaker. It doesn't hurt that Trent Hagaas (I think that's his name), who is a huge Toxie fan, wrote the script for Toxie 4 and starred in Terror, and Will Keenan is an amazing actor (it's almost surprising how good this kid is). Doesn't hurt that the soundtracks are also MAGNIFICENT.

What else? Tremors and Tremors 2 are personal favorites, as are the Critters films. I also have a shameful love of every Leprechaun movie.

The Immortals - direct to video action movie with Eric Roberts, Chris Rock, Tony Curtis, Tia Carrere and Joe Pantoliano

Harley Davison & Marlboro Man - Mickey Rourke & Don Johnson killing people and spouting catchphrases

Problem Child - some pure comedy and...KRAMER~!

There are more but those are the first three that come to mind.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I'll admit it - when I was younger, I'd mark-out for Street Fighter: The Ultimate Battle, starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.

*Shivers*