TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michrome

Who does Eddy fight after Bradshaw

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
Taker wouldn't go after the gold at this point, from what it appears they want to build up Taker's resurrected Deadman gimmick, so they will throw any midcarder against him to feud with for a while.

Big Show is iffy since the manner in him getting off air. If Angle is in power then Big Show won't be on Smackdown.

i'd actually like to see them push Gunn/Holly as a tag team move, maybe a retry for the titles. Basically they don't got to much better on the tag team horizon, past the Bashrams and Dudleys anything else is hastly put together tag team jokes

This is WWE - they could easily bring back Big Show with SmackDown! under Kurt Angle's reign.

I agree with Gunn/Holly. I wouldn't mind seeing them continue as a tag team, as their Judgment Day wasn't too shabby. None of them belong in the U.S. Championship hunt, and of course not the WWE Championship picture (Bradshaw?).

Sadly, I think that the division needs the Bashams and the Dudleyz right now.

Next in line for Taker should be returned heel Rikishi.

Undertaker vs. Fat heels = Ratings.

Hopefully you've jinxed that.

Seriously, that could happen.

Maybe the answer lies in an Eddie/Big Show/Angle 3-way at Vengeance of SSlam. The Brock/BS/Angle 3-way was great last year, Show and Angle both want to fight Eddie for the title, but still has an issue with each other, due to Show nearly killing

Angle, so they can both kill two birds with one stone.

I thought since Bradshaw won by DQ last night that damn feud would continue on?

Then hopefully RVD turns heel and goes after Eddie.

I thought since Bradshaw won by DQ last night that damn feud would continue on?

Then hopefully RVD turns heel and goes after Eddie.

I don't think that WWE could do another turn right now, especially not RVD on SmackDown!.

I don't the feud will continue - it will be interesting to see what JBD's got to say this week on SmackDown!, but it Eddy that got disqualified.

DC, I could only read the results for that Brock/Show/Angle well, angle last year, and some say the match sucked and some not.

Putting Angle, Eddy and Show in a Triple-Threat would make sense, and if so, they'd better string it out until SummerSlam. In what isn't too important, Vengeance's main event last year was a Triple-Threat. Involving Show and Angle. But No Mercy last year was the same two guys from the year before, but noone seemed to care.

When Show returns after his surgery, will Angle still be GM? If so, how will Show get back (on the show)?

And will Angle wrestle as the GM? Will he be 100%? They'd better have a pretty damn good excuse to bring him back.

On a side-note, Raw's Triple-Threats in March and April didn't even spring to mind until the last minute, so I think SmackDown! are good to go with it.

This possible Guerrero/Angle match sequence reminds of Angle/Lesnar in 2003.

Well, a little bit.

I don't think that WWE could do another turn right now, especially not RVD on SmackDown!.

He's a singles wrestler who's currently tagging with another face singles wrestler. Seems like classic heel turn-material to me. Personally, I think heel RVD might be interesting and I'd like to see it.

I don't [think] the feud will continue - it will be interesting to see what JBD's got to say this week on SmackDown!, but it [was] Eddy that got disqualified.

How can the feud not continue? The heel (JBL) got a DQ win and has every right to a rematch - which you can only imagine will have some sort of gimmick. The feud will at least continue to the 'PPV quality' (hah!) Smackdown in 4 weeks.

DC, I could only read the results for that Brock/Show/Angle well, angle last year, and some say the match sucked and some not.

I don't remember many people saying it flat out sucked. It was no classic, but it was a fun bout that played to the three mens strengths pretty well.

Putting Angle, Eddy and Show in a Triple-Threat would make sense, and if so, they'd better string it out until SummerSlam. In what isn't too important, Vengeance's main event last year was a Triple-Threat. Involving Show and Eddy.

You mean Show and Angle right?

When Show returns after his surgery, will Angle still be GM? If so, how will Show get back (on the show)?

And will Angle wrestle as the GM? Will he be 100%? They'd better have a pretty damn good excuse to bring him back.

He'll never be 100% again. I can't see there being a problem bringing Angle back - just have him say that the doctors told him he'd never wrestle again, but they've told him that before and he's proved them wrong - and since no-one else can get the job done, he's going to take the belt off Eddie himself. Easy.

Guest Dynamite Kido

They need to be smart here and put Eddie in a program with Mysterio. They could put on matches that Smackdown needs right now...........watchable ones.

Poor Booker - instead of picking up a cheap win over Taker, then playing up "beating & being better than the Deadman" and feeding off the heel heat going into a feud w/ Eddie, he'll get shoved into a lame retread gimmick in the midcard.

Eddie should have been the guy to put an end to Book's "I'm better than SD" angle. What good did jobbing to Taker do? Nothing - it doesn't do anything for Taker, plus Book's credibility gets killed. Book picking up the win would be win/win - Taker doesn't get hurt (his heat is pretty much invincible), and SD gets a ME-level heel w/ crediblity in Booker to hold them over until a few other guys get elevated to take his place.

Now we're left w/ exactly 1 "ME" heel in Bradshaw, with nobody else looming on the horizon.

That's why I figured RVD would be turning heel soon. He already has the thing going with Heyman and the Dudleys. Eddie gave him a chair shot a few weeks back. It seem like the direction they were heading. Plus, get some decent matches between the two of them.

Of course, Vince is a douchebag and took Heyman off TV and won't do anything useful with RVD.

Now we're left w/ exactly 1 "ME" heel in Bradshaw, with nobody else looming on the horizon.

Jesus.

I want everybody to read through the quoted part above this. Carefully read it.

Shackdown is in bad shape, i know it's been said, but this just confirms it to all of the non-doubters.

We all know Eddy is going to continue this stupid assed fued with Bradshaw. Rey Mysterio isnt turning heel, Rob Van Dam isnt turning heel. Booker T needs to be built up more, Bradshaw won by DQ, thus the feud with Bradshaw continues. It sucks we all know it sucks but this is how it is, Eddy vs. Bradshaws feud continues until Eddy gets the clean cut win over Bradshaw, or he cheats to get the 3 count, it dosnt really matter since his gimmick is lying, cheating and stealing, but until Eddy gets that win, the fued with Bradshaw continues weather we like it or not.

There's one huge problem with a Rey heel turn: absolutely no one buys Rey as a heel threat. I do think RVD and Rey will have a split feud but RVD almost has to be the heel here since he's bigger than Rey and can bully him around in the ring a bit. Besides, does anyone REMEMBER Rey's crappy heel run in WCW with the Filthy Animals? RVD's actually a kick ass heel if they give him the right material.

There's one huge problem with a Rey heel turn: absolutely no one buys Rey as a heel threat. I do think RVD and Rey will have a split feud but RVD almost has to be the heel here since he's bigger than Rey and can bully him around in the ring a bit. Besides, does anyone REMEMBER Rey's crappy heel run in WCW with the Filthy Animals? RVD's actually a kick ass heel if they give him the right material.

Rey was a heel in WCW??? Wow I have no memory of that what so ever, but yeah I agree with you, Rey has all the talent and skills in the world but outside of being a heel in the Crusierweight division people just wont consider him as a major heel threat.

I don't know how Big Show is physically, but I think they could easily work him in while Angle's GM. First, he could come in and Angle could punish him with a match with Taker at GAB. Then, Big Show either wins or loses by DQ or just doesn't get beaten up enough, so Angle decides that he needs to fight through his injuries to take him on at Vengeance. After Angle gets a decisive win there, he goes for Eddie at Summerslam, but in order to establish that he's still a heel, he decides that he can't beat Eddie on his own, and does the break the ankle with the chair thing before making him tap to the Ankle Lock.

Guest Goodear

Working Big Show in again is pretty simple, all they need is Angle to do a 'I'm so pissed at you Eddie that I'll sick the craziest monster in the world on you" promo and you're there. Then you have Show walk around with buggy eyes and going nuts and baddabing.

It'll be JBL again at the Bash. As for Vengeance, I believe that's been moved to being a RAW PPV, since that would have given SD! Three straight months with a PPV (last night, the Bash, and Vengeance).

Feud-wise, I'm calling for the RVD turn, going with Heyman finally and saying he tried to do it the right way but it got him nowhere. He can turn on Mysterio and do a 3-1 with the Dudley Boyz, and this would set up Eddie/Rey/Konnan (if he does get signed. I know Ace wanted to sign him before, so I'd say it's a good bet that he will now) vs. RVD/Dudleyz, and segue into the Eddie/RVD title feud.

Yes, I agree, Eddy v.s. a tweener RVD with Heyman as manager would be the best possible feud for right now. That's something that would get a lot of traction and those two have great chemistry.

Of course, that leaves you a bit thin on faces but the heel side is a wasteland right now.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

The better throw a third player in to the next bradshaw/eddie match like a returning Big Show.

I wouldn't like an rvd heel turn.He's the type of face that the only heel heat he would get from a wwe crowd would be "boooo we want you to be a good guy this sucks" heat.

If Billy Gunn were to win the tag titles with Bob Holly, I think Gunn would become the biggest tag team title whore ever.

That would be 11 times with 4 different people.

Wow.

Slut.

Unfortunately, I think last nights DQ ending means that the Bradshaw feud might continue, maybe even into Great American Bash. Personally, I'd blow off the Bradshaw feud, maybe tommorrow or next week on Smackdown, and then build toward a 6 or 8 man tag at GAB. Maybe Eddie, Rey, & RVD vs. Booker T & Dudleys. Big Show or Bradshaw could probably be put onto the heel side, and Cena on the face side, depending on what they're building to for Summerslam. If they really wanted to start becoming WCW at GAB, it could be War Games. Probably not though. Anyway, at GAB, RVD turns heel and joins Heyman and the Dudleys, and then faces Eddie at Summerslam. By then, Big Show will most definitely be back, so he can face Eddie at No Mercy or whatever SD PPV, and like AS said, they can hype Kurt's return at Survivor Series. Basically, Kurt wants the title off of Eddie throws all the heels at Eddie from now until October, but when they all fail, Kurt decides to do it himself.

I think Rey could face Eddie as a babyface versus babyface for the WWE title, at least it would make an amazing SD main event if Vince is too much of a douchebag to make it into a ppv main event. But I'm pretty sure that RVD is getting a heel turn soon, probably by Summerslam with Heyman as his agent.

RRR's (I think) idea for turning Rey heel on Page 1 would work excellently, I think.

Not for nothing but I've seen great ideas by guys from this forum that would make me really get into SD again, Vince is wasting money on those untalented writers that are not even smart enough to come into a forum like this one and steal some ideas from the average WWE fan.