TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TigerDriver91

Bradshaw Causes Incident At House Show

Bradshaw is a complete douchebag for doing this. Hopefully this will get him off TV faster. Stupid Nazi Texan.

JBL- The New York City Cowboy with a Texas Bullrope and a Nazi Salute.

It's like everything American rolled into one: big city, cowboys, and ignorance!

Bradshaw, you fool. He should've known that Germany is really sensitive about the Nazi past and any sort of gestures or paraphernalia relating to the subject is strictly verboten. Don't Neo-Nazis over there get into REAL trouble?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Who gives a fuck?

The millions of people who lost family because of the Nazi's? The countries who have never recovered their former glory because of that war?

And it being around the time of the 60th anniversy of Dday certainly doesn't help.

It makes me embarressed to be a wrestling fan.

Who gives a fuck? It's only Germany?

Nice to see Dames is allowing the handicapped to moderate.

......well, SOMEBODY needs to tell him! Who wants the job?

Hahahah, that loveable scamp Bradshaw, jokingly doing that salute, invoking images of massive death tolls, a totalitarian regime and genocide...

Anyone who thinks this is in any way acceptable, you are a ****ing moron.

Anyone who thinks this is in any way acceptable, you are a ****ing moron.

Well, you hit the nail right on the head there. Now if only we could use that hammer to hit JBL in the head (repeatedly) the world would be a better place.

Guest Choken One

I still can't tell the difference between bradshaw and Toby Keith.

Guest El Satanico
I still can't tell the difference between bradshaw and Toby Keith.

Bradshaw is the guy that's smart about money...that's the only difference

Guest wrestlingbs

God Bradshaw is dumb. I mean, I knew the guy was a f*cking jackass, but this could hurt the WWE's amrket in Germany for years to come.

I seriously doubt that the WWE thought that doing the Nazi salute would have any serious repurcussions or cost them money/viewers/etc, otherwise they wouldn't have had Bradshaw do it. You have to remember that the WWE isn't all that smart when it comes to anything outside of North America. And even then they still fuck up here. To me the WWE is like the guy who's trying to be cool, but is two to three fads behind everyone else.

And I refuse to place all the blame on Bradshaw until I know if it was all his idea or did someone backstage push him to do it. I will call him stupid for doing the salute though.

So yeah, Bradshaw is stupid for what he did.

God Bradshaw is dumb. I mean, I knew the guy was a f*cking jackass, but this could hurt the WWE's amrket in Germany for years to come.

Well, that depends on how many of the German fans know about this. It was just a house show, and we don't know how many of the German fans are net-savvy.

Guest Choken One

I wouldn't be shocked if it got on the german news...

even when WWE comes here for a house show or raw taping or something...one of the local stations will do a fluff piece on it...

so you can bet Germany news will talk about it if they have footage.

Is anyone sure he just didn't do his normal hand raise in the air and fans didn't know otherwise? Because potentially that looks like a nazi salute.

Guest Trivia247
C'mon guys, cut Bradshaw some slack.

I'm sure he was just following orders.

Next Event in Germandy a special impromptu 6man

Bradshaw, Brakkus, Alex Wright vs Barry Horowitz, Raven, Goldberg

and Barry gets to squash Bradshaw

Guest Choken One

The Hook 'EM signal is drastically different then the Nazi Salute.

Well, that depends on how many of the German fans know about this. It was just a house show, and we don't know how many of the German fans are net-savvy.

German wrestling fans are very net-savvy, since we didn't get WWE on free TV for a couple of years and could only follow it via internet.

The Hook 'EM signal is drastically different then the Nazi Salute.

He doesn't DO the hook-em horns anymore; he just waves or holds up a fist, right? I haven't seen him do the horns in over a month.

Couldn't he just have been waving and the fan gave *him* the salute, later blaming it on JBL? I'm not so sure we can automatically blame JBL for this without any more info on the situation.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I hate Bradshaw whether or not he did do it.

If he did: Either he or whoever told him to do it is a complete retard.

If he didn't: He's a redneck who couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag.

Guest Just Looking

Here's some more info: JBL was also goose-stepping around the ring (credit 411).

Spin that.

Guest Just Looking
goose-stepping?

Yes, goose-stepping-- like the way the Nazi army did while they were marching. Surely you've seen videos of that. Arms and legs very rigid, very little bending of the joints, high leg kicks, lots of arm movement...

goose.gif

Like this.

s5-s07.jpg

Or this.

**Edited to add images**

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
goose-stepping?

Yes, goose-stepping-- like the way the Nazi army did while they were marching. Surely you've seen videos of that. Arms and legs very rigid, very little bending of the joints, high leg kicks, lots of arm movement...

March of the Homosexual Wooden Soldiers?

What a fucking moron. Even if he was told to do it, he is for going along with it. Earth to Bradshaw: There's a REAL WORLD out there beyond wrestling, and what might seem funny to you is dreadfully serious to the rest of the world.

Meltzer:

We don't have a lot in the way of details, but apparently there was a major scene at yesterday's WWE show in Munich when JBL started goose stepping and making Nazi signs. That's illegal in Germany and the Bavarian Governor's Chief of Staff, and his children, were at the show.

Shocked he wasn't arrested. WWE should release an online apology and Bradshaw should be fined...