TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Seriously, when Jack told Sayid that Juliette was under his protection.. give me a break. As if Jack would even have a chance against a guy like Sayid.

Ben is a smart guy. Always seem to be one step ahead of the game. I'm really hoping that in whichever episode his flashback is we find out exactly how he thought getting captured by the Losties and almost killed on multiple occasions was a good idea.

I read elsewhere that

a major character dies before the end of the season. And Jack's season finale is going to knock everyone's socks off. Take that for whatever its worth.

(Unrelated to previous paragraph)

Did you go into that post thinking you'd come off like a tool or was it just a natural progression of things?

You seem to be living up to that monkier just fine yourself, LOTC.

lol.

Lost will have a season 4, this along with the episode listings is pretty easy to find.

also

The Sun will come out....tomorrow. Hope I didn't ruin that for ya.

when the show isn't about THE FUCKING BORING OTHERS, I still love the show. All the beach stories have been good, the Desmond story rocks, i even liked Nikki/Paulo. Words cannot express how uncompelling and boring I've come to find The Others. So far this episode is already great, and has focused completely on the beach Losties.

Who is that woman and how does she know Desmond? That's what I'm wondering.

I liked Desmond's backstory this week as well as the episode. I agree with Rudo, I laughed at Jin and the ghost stories. I liked the interplay w/ Kate/Sawyer/Jack for once too.

Lost has really hit its stride again, at least in my eyes. Too bad there are only 5 episodes left.

The picture she had with her, probably. I don't know how they got another copy of the picture, though, since they broke up right after it was taken.

Next week's previews said 4 episodes left, which really doesn't jive w/ the upcoming flashbacks list.

I think it said there were that many 'until the season finale'.

I'm tellin' ya, the less Others, the better the episode. And that's because the beach Losties are what made the show great early on. Jin, Charlie, and Hurley together in a group (any combination of them) are gold. They were in the CAR episode and they were here. I found the Superman/Flash bit to be funny too.

Does everyone (anyone?) think Charlie is actually gonna die this season?

I don't think he is, but I wouldn't be surprised.

The picture she had with her, probably. I don't know how they got another copy of the picture, though, since they broke up right after it was taken.

They did that in Desmond's weird pseudo-flashback, but I don't know if that's definately how things happened since that breakup seemed based around Desmond's pregonative spells

I think the writers have gotten good at balancing the weeks with Others stuff. I think they know that too much is bad and it's really working to put in side stories every other week or so.

Also, some more spoilers blatantly stolen from the DVDVR thread:

Question: Should we expect one or two more deaths in the final weeks of Lost?

Ausiello: (Major spoiler alert) Get ready to clutch your pearls: I'm told there will be at least five - count 'em, five - deaths on Lost during the month of May. Meanwhile, exec producer Carlton Cuse offers this exclusive tease about the show's two-hour, sure-to-be-blockbuster season finale on May 22: "Let's just say the end of the season features a showdown between Jack and Locke, a showdown long anticipated and a showdown with an extremely significant outcome for the future of the castaways."

Question: I just heard that there's going to be an episode of Lost this season without flashbacks. Is that true?

Ausiello: Sorta. The May 2 episode won't employ the traditional flashback technique, but there will be flashbacks. They just won't be going back that far.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/

I think the woman was working for Penny. I mean, come on, how the f is Penny herself going to be flying in a helicopter? she aint no pilot, she's a rich bitch. Just like she wasn't in the Arctic station, she paid people to. So I'm guessing the woman will drop a few cryptic hints about Penny knowing where Desmond is, and conveniently die before giving up anything really important.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that Charlie, will in fact, die this season. I was pretty much prepared for it to happen last night, since you could've finally gone with the "it had to happen so that whatever was meant to be will finally be". Not to mention there was that whole psychic thing in Australia during one of Claire's first flashbacks from Season 1 that had warned her not to get a father for her baby, for something terrible will happen to him. So, it seems that Charlie was meant to die all along (and that the writers didn't just make it up for Season 3).

There was a scene where Charlie saw the picture and Desmond told him who she was.

I'd imagine that the resolution to the Charlie story

on the second last episode.

Because the season finale is all about

Jack vs. Locke, BABY!

Sign in to follow this