TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Didn't like the fact that they found the hatch and the plane first, and didn't tell anyone. Even if you are hiding something, you should tell people you found a plane.

Nikki is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow or Friday, and from the ending of the episode, we haven't seen the last of her (at least I hope not, she's hot).

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah, Nikki is fucking hot.

I don't care for Paolo, but it's nice to have more female characters on the show.

Well people were saying they wanted this season to by like season 1, so they basically brought back season 1.

Good little epsidoe.

And Curry, if you hate it so much, THEN STOP WATCHING. Jesus. I don't get it. If you don't like something, then why keep watching it? I stopped watching 24 because I don't like it anymore. Do the same thing.

Why wouldn't Nikki tell anyone about it?

Why didn't Locke or Boone tell anyone when they found the hatch?

I think this episode was neat in that it showed that really, not everyone tells everyone everything. I mean, it's not like we see them sitting around on the beach going "well, I found this, and someone found that", etc.

Though I was wondering about the Pearl...Okay, it's kind of weird that it had dirt on it (didn't it?) when Locke and them found it, but I guess that can be explained by the Others wanting to keep it hidden. But...did the plane NOT land on that spot, and then the Others moved it over to cover it better? Cuz Ben did say something about getting them to move the plane, if I'm not mistaken.

I am currently re-watching the entire series. I have one question at the moment...

In Season 1, Episode 10, Claire discovers that she is pregnant, and remarks to her boyfriend that her mom would disown her if she knew. Now, in Season 3, we saw Claire confess to her comatose mother that she was pregnant. So did the crash happen after Claire got knocked up?

I am currently re-watching the entire series. I have one question at the moment...

In Season 1, Episode 10, Claire discovers that she is pregnant, and remarks to her boyfriend that her mom would disown her if she knew. Now, in Season 3, we saw Claire confess to her comatose mother that she was pregnant. So did the crash happen after Claire got knocked up?

Yeah, I'm assuming it goes like this. Car Accident, mother in coma. Claire gets pregnant, boyfriend bails. Then she goes through the keep it/don't keep it stage. Then before going to LA she visits her mom and tells her.

Note they don't really say how long the mother was in the coma, it is probably a span of years. Remember Claire felt guilty and wasn't willing to let her mom go.

Yeah, Vincent pulling the blanket off was a little too random to not mean something. As well as the Locke line "nothing stays buried on this island". I don't think we've seen the end of Niki and Paolo.

if they do come back i just hope Hurley is the first one to see them so he can go running down the beach screaming "ZOMBIES!"

HAHAHAHA

That would be gold.

This was a total cheese episode, but it was fun cheese that had me going WTF before every commercial break. I loved the fact that they brought in these new people just to kill them off in arbitrary fashion. I think the point of Nikki and Paolo dying was that they were guest stars and everyone knows guest stars are just there to die. Nikki even said it in the beginning of the episode. You can tell the writers had fun with this one and I got that tales of the crypt vibe as well. It told an interesting story, but I hope the story actually advance next week cause all I remember from the preview in the words of Joey Styles is... CAAAAAAAAAAAAT-FIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTT!

Another good episode. Since the break Lost has been really good. Loved the ending, although it was rather disturbing.

And this Curry person, you obviously dont like Lost which is fine but then why do you watch and then comment in the thread?

Sawyer is sooooo going back to dig up the diamonds.

The diamonds could be a very important piece of this show. I mean, those that hold out hope for a rescue would realize that they could immediately become rich when they get back to their lives. Their could be a lot of killing due to greed.

I personally don't want to see that happen, but I wouldn't mind if a minor character was killed for the diamonds, perhaps by a main character to give them some major development.

I'm sorry, but I got to go with Curry on this one. That was the most pointless episode of the series I think I have seen. An episode about two characters I don't give a damn about, doing nothing I give a damn about all in an attempt to have an episode built around "OMG, there are Boone and Shannon and look they were at the hatch too, CALLBACKS YAY". Doing "fun" episodes around Hurley, Charlie and Sawyer are one thing since I care about those characters, this was just pointless IMO. Honestly, I really checked out on the show during the break, but have been trying to stick with it and there is about a 50/50 chance this was it for me.

By the way, what was her master plan here? "Oh you aren't dead, just paralyzed so I can do whatever I want". MUWHAHAHAHA, I will steal the diamonds and make my grand escape to...the um.....oh yeah, nowhere.

And if they have either of those two come back in any corporeal fashion, I swear I will never watch another episode of an Abrams show again and my previous season Lost DVDs are gone. They were buried alive, by the time Hurley and Sawyer get grave filled that is time enough for them to die. The ending was retarded in the first place, but whats done is done.

Comment from the only other guy at work who still watches the show: "I watched about five minutes, saw a flashback of a character I don't know and decided I had other stuff to do"

I liked the episode as a stand alone, but didn't love it. If they're burried alive, and dead to the show then it was kinda pointless. So I guess we'll see. It was nice to see Shannon, Boone, Ethan, and Artz again though.

I think Curry just watches so he has updated things to bitch about.

I didn't mind the show, obv if it's about two minor characters it can't be great. I thought it was somewhat entertaining though, I think the spider thing was obvious after a little while. I did like how they showed that the other "losties" aren't just sitting on the beach all day doing nothing. It was cool to see that Paolo saw Ben and Juliette, before anyone really knew about them and the plan for Jack.

I think Curry just watches so he has updated things to bitch about.

I didn't mind the show, obv if it's about two minor characters it can't be great. I thought it was somewhat entertaining though, I think the spider thing was obvious after a little while. I did like how they showed that the other "losties" aren't just sitting on the beach all day doing nothing. It was cool to see that Paolo saw Ben and Juliette, before anyone really knew about them and the plan for Jack.

Yeah, it was cool.

But then it went from 'cool' to "completely fucking retarded" when Paulo said nothing about his discovery to anybody else. I mean, the dude knew that three other people on the island were in danger and said nothing?

So did the scene with Ben and Juliette pretty much tell us that Ben allowed himself to be captured by Rousseau so he could try Jack on for size and surmise whether or not he'd do the surgery?

Guest ICHIBAN~!

Fuck idiots insulting people for bagging on this show.

Episode wasn't bad. I watched it in the reverse order so that sucked. Guess their streak of 3 awesome shows in a rows is over.

Episode wasn't bad. I watched it in the reverse order so that sucked. Guess their streak of 3 awesome shows in a rows is over.

I guess you haven't been reading the argument very long, since we clearly stated that it's ok to complain about the show. The issue is that the main arguments have been insanely nitpicky and the people who have been bitching have been bitching for a long time. Who keeps watching a show they don't like?

Guest Vitamin X

Not sure, but I do know LOTC and RRR are notoriously masochistic when it comes to their television programming, they do much of the same thing with wrestling , or at least they used to, a long time ago, I never go into the wrestling folders and haven't for maybe years.

Guest ICHIBAN~!

I guess you haven't been reading the argument very long, since we clearly stated that it's ok to complain about the show. The issue is that the main arguments have been insanely nitpicky and the people who have been bitching have been bitching for a long time. Who keeps watching a show they don't like?

So go grow a pair.

Who keeps watching a show they don't like? Those who've invested 2 seasons' worth of emotional investment you niéve, dumb bastard. Get a fucking clue.

Honestly, you can't seriously ask that as a legit question.

So go grow a pair.

Who keeps watching a show they don't like? Those who've invested 2 seasons' worth of emotional investment you niéve, dumb bastard. Get a fucking clue.

Honestly, you can't seriously ask that as a legit question.

As a viewer you have ONE way of actually changing anything, and that's by not watching. You don't get a menu that pops up from Lost producers/writers when the episode is done that asks if you liked it or not. If you watch the show and don't like it, you are giving the show ratings. Which is a vote to keep the show going how it is.

"2 seasons worth of emotional investment" give me a fucking break you sad emo bastard, if you want emotional investment get a fucking cat. THIS IS A TV SHOW NOT A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP.

Sign in to follow this