TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

It was established during the MIkhail episode that ever since the sky went purple, all communications with the outside world were cut off. That's probably why the phone won't work.

I wonder how they'll conveniently get rid of the phone. I swear if The Others steal it, I will stop watching, I'm so sick of their bullshit (their = Others)

I'd like to see Locke actually take control of The Others (sans Ben), lead his own rebellion, they sort of set up the possibility.

Caught the 1am replay - really good episode. I'm still wondering what Ben meant by "you brought him here" - to Locke, Re: his dad.

No one who is watching right now doesn't like the show anymore.

But a lot of people gave up and I feel sorry for those people.

You feel sorry for people... who gave up on a TV show? C'mon man... :P

I actually only kind of liked this episode since it felt to me that the writers paced it as if Locke's dad being Real Sawyer was a big shocker, when anyone who's watched the show probably guessed that like the 2nd or 3rd time we saw Locke's dad making Locke hilariously miserable. But I do like that the "flashbacks" were strictly on-Island, though I'll probably just hate it even more when the regular ones come around now.

The whole fertility thing is brutally retarded though, and I find it hilarious that the show is looking to turn all the women it hasn't shot in the gut into baby factories. I feel like Richard was speaking for me when he was talking about how everyone's tired of this fertility nonsense. I love that Road House guy though.

I always thought Cooper being the real Sawyer was a little too obvious and maybe a red herring. I thought maybe Bernard or even Locke as Sawyer would have been a nice twist.

Guest Vitamin X
I guess the whole electromagnetism thing fucking with electronics that we've known about for the past 3 seasons flew right over VX's head.

I'm well aware of that. What I'm only guessing at is that maybe there was a hint in that there may be a way to disable it and/or that it's there specifically to block out communications. When Sayid said that something was blocking the signal, I didn't take it as that the electromagnetism thing was fucking with it, rather that there was something on the island (or maybe within the device itself) that locked it out from outside communication.

Now that Sawyer killed the real Sawyer...does that mean his story is finished?

Yeah, and Locke's seems so as well. Think they're going to eat it this season?

If you ask me - I think one of them will...

Season 4 will begin in Jan. 2008, and will air without reruns.

Good idea. It was beyond stupid to take months off after just 6 episodes before, and then play it off like a great thing when it came back. I'd forgotten so much durring the time off

Now that Sawyer killed the real Sawyer...does that mean his story is finished?

Yeah, and Locke's seems so as well. Think they're going to eat it this season?

If you ask me - I think one of them will...

I'd say there is a chance that Sawyer goes, but no way do they kill Locke. Even though his back story seems to have ended (which I don't think it has), there is so much to explore with his connection to the island.

Sun and Jin's stories seemed to be pretty wrapped up and Charlie's as well, so if anyone is going down, I'd take one of those three.

Season 4 will begin in Jan. 2008, and will air without reruns.

Where'd you hear this? I looked at a bunch of sites that would report this news and I didn't see it.

For whatever its worth.... *multiple* major characters are supposed to die by the time this season ends. That's what I read.

I don't think that qualifies for spoiler tags because every character that's on the island is a major character. (Except maybe Naomi at this point).

From Aintitcoolnews.com

not really spoilers, so I'm not using the tags

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32540

E! Online says ABC seems to be getting ready to announce these things:

* "Lost" will end in 2009.

* Following the “game-changing” May 23 season finale, there will be a seven-month hiatus before new episodes return in 2008.

* The series will be moving to an earlier timeslot.

Don’t be surprised if all of this is revealed at ABC’s upfront presentation on May 15.

This show has been walking on thin ice with fans for a while. They better be careful who they kill off. Killing Sawyer would be a bad move. Same goes for Locke.

Kill Jack and Kate. I'm tired of those two. All the other main actors/characters can at least show a range of emotion.

I think just as many people would miss Jack as Sawyer or Locke. I think they need to wait till the end to kill a serious cast member.

Wouldn't miss Sayid. He's been blah this season.

Sayid will always have a purpose unless somebody else decides "Hey, I'll be the smart one around here and ask some questions."

I can see Sawyer going to Sayid above everybody else when he comes back with the tape Juliet made for Ben. I'll go one further and say that he hides the situation from Kate because he doesn't trust that she wouldn't go to Jack with the info (which she would.)

Sayid will always have a purpose unless somebody else decides "Hey, I'll be the smart one around here and ask some questions."

I can see Sawyer going to Sayid above everybody else when he comes back with the tape Juliet made for Ben. I'll go one further and say that he hides the situation from Kate because he doesn't trust that she wouldn't go to Jack with the info (which she would.)

Sayid and Hurley are the characters the audience live through: they're the ones that inject some common sense into the proceedings, and ask the questions ordinary people would if they were in that situation. I think if you killed off either of them the show would really lose something.

I think the front-runners to eat it this season right now are Charlie, Jack and Jin (come on, who doesn't see Jin dying trying to protect Sun and their baby during the raid?).

My death toll guesses:

Jin

Locke

Desmond

Ben

Edit: Let's throw in Claire as well. Then Charlie and Hurley can have wacky babysitting adventures.

I'm hoping if they cut down the cast, they won't feel the need to instantly add more new characters. Claire, Sayid, Jin...etc havn't had that much air time given to them this season, all so the writers can concentrate on great new characters like Nikki and Paulo.

Sign in to follow this