TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

GTA: San Andreas

Is this lowrider mission in question the 'move the analog stick to the music' version or the lowrider race? I don't know how I did it, but I fluked both of these on my first try.

I doubt I could do it again though.

Is this lowrider mission in question the 'move the analog stick to the music' version or the lowrider race? I don't know how I did it, but I fluked both of these on my first try.

I doubt I could do it again though.

The one everyone is complaining about is the race.

Guest cpac

I am complaining about the lowrider dance beat with your car pressing the R3 button. That shit is beyond hard. YOu have to time it perfectly when the button goes under the circle.

I have done a lot of missions in the first area, and now the CW/Lowrider mission is the only icon still left. So it looks like I will now get in the boat and experience the pain of the "lowrider mission" I hate race missions, I suck at them. Does anyone know how many lowrider missions there are, and if once you are down to just the CW icon, does that mean it is the last mission left in the first area!?!

I have done a lot of missions in the first area, and now the CW/Lowrider mission is the only icon still left. So it looks like I will now get in the boat and experience the pain of the "lowrider mission" I hate race missions, I suck at them. Does anyone know how many lowrider missions there are, and if once you are down to just the CW icon, does that mean it is the last mission left in the first area!?!

Definitely not the last mission in the first area. But, you have to complete it to get a new set of missions. So ...basically, in order to advance, you do need that one, unlike the other games where you could say...skip the phone missions. But eventually you'll see, that there is a reason why you have to do the mission.

Let's see how real gangsta you are, fools.

Progress Made?

Playing Time?

Days Passed in Game?

Mission Attempts?

Missions Passed?

What's the Last Mission You Beat?

How much money on you right now?

Last Dance Score?

What do you Bench?

Total Legit Kills?

What Haircut?

Where do you shop most of the time?

Use Cheats?

Use Instruction Guide?

Anything else you want to brag about?

Myself-

Progress Made? 12.30%

Playing Time? 10:59

Days Passed in Game? 43

Mission Attempts? 65

Missions Passed? 22

What's the Last Mission You Beat? Doberman

How much money on you right now? $3070

Last Dance Score? 5280

What do you Bench? 320 lbs

Total Legit Kills? 20

Where do you shop most of the time? Binco, but I'm starting to go to Sub-Urban.

Use Cheats? No.

Use Instruction Guide? Yes.

Anything else you want to brag about? I've got a girlfriend (Denise). I've also maxed out my muscle in seven gym trips. Did I mention I just achieved a 5280 dance score? I DDR FOR REAL, HOMIE.

I also hit a fat man with my dildo.

well I didnt get it on monday night. but I did get it tuesday morning (got my dad to pick it up for me he he) and they even gave me a free poster and sticker, I guess for preordering it?

I actualy havent played it for too many hours (maybe 6 total- in game stat says 4:30) havent beat too many missions yet. Today I spent time just messing around and doing pimping missions (which was a total surprise to me-I didnt know there was such an option)

I think I am not too enamored with it, since I only got vice city about 5 months ago(and gta 3 last sumer) so the gta sereis is fresh in my mind. But this weekend I have nothing to do, so rest assured Ill be getting thru this game.

my fav thing so far : the fact that you can go up behind someone with a knife and cut thier throat freakin awesome.(and gross in the same context) to do this for those who dont know, just go up behind someone closely and target them, then press square while armed with you knife

i figured out a lot of the cheats by simply trying to use the ones from vc

My cj went from cesar hair, to jheri curl (for a laugh) to bald with goatee and without, to cesar with stash and now without, I will grow out his hair to a fro and then maybe some cornrows) he has a lot of tats too, and I have his muscle maxed so he is really ripped. right now I have him with no shirt (since it looks warm out and cj likes to show his tattoos lol) and urban camo pants with white hitop sneaks and a green bandana on his head

anyone else been taking photos and saving them? I got some funny ones already (my fav being the cluckin bell worker with his hands up looking like a tool) and actually figured out you can have your homies take a pic of cj too and got a cool one.

ill come back later this weekend with full thoughts

speaking of which what the hell am I doing online instead of playing this game?

goodnight

(Jericholic runs off to his ps2)

That's nothing.

I took over Glen Park (I think that is the name of the place) using nothing but that item.

Guest El Satanico

That's nothing.

I took over Glen Park (I think that is the name of the place) using nothing but that item.

Well...who wouldn't back off a guy swinging that around as a weapon

Got it late this afternoon and so far so good. I've got my boy muscled out (didn't count the trips, wasn't more than 6 or 7 though) but only 6.95% through. That OG Loc mission pissed me off, and the train mission is proving most difficult. I think the main reason is I can't seem to find any armor. I know they're around here somewhere.

Edit: Just put up 7260 on the dance game. Pretty easy as long as you remember the button layout and don't get distracted by the actual dancing.

Guest fanofcoils

For the OG Loc mission where you go to the beach to dance, once you go there by the red marker you talk to the DJ, and then nothing happens and the mission is never completed, nothing that can be done it seems.

In the Big Smoke train mission even if you are by the front train car most of the time, the train will always get away at the end.

For the Sweet lowrider mission, when you press left/right/up/down with the analog/digital controller when you should, you always fail. I guess you must press the buttons to make the lowrider jump up and down and back and forth.

I don't like it how when they tell you to go to a certain point sometimes, like the car washer, it isn't labeled with the yellow marker.

Do you have to complete all the Sweet/Big Smoke/Ryder missions in the first city to advance to the next city?

Guest Evolution
For the OG Loc mission where you go to the beach to dance, once you go there by the red marker you talk to the DJ, and then nothing happens and the mission is never completed, nothing that can be done it seems.

Actually, from what I read, you just have to keep positively responding to the DJ until you start dancing.

But I haven't played the game, so I honestly wouldn't know.

This game fuckin OWNS!

I've been playing this game non-stop sence I got it on tuesday. I've already beaten all the missions in Los Santos and some of them are pretty fuckin hard and frustrating. others are just plain cool.

I've already made it to San Fierro. I've gotten pretty far in Fierro but theres this one mission where you need to practice swimming before you could start the mission but I don't know what the hell to do. How and where do you practice swimming at?. I ain't going to spoil it for anyone but if anyone knows what I'am talking about, please help me out here.

Guest curry_man2002

I seen the first trailer on uk tv last night. God im looking forward to this game.

For the OG Loc mission where you go to the beach to dance, once you go there by the red marker you talk to the DJ, and then nothing happens and the mission is never completed, nothing that can be done it seems

As said above, you have to do a positive responce a few times, if you listen, even if you respond positive, the DJ begins to talk again...so you have to hit it again, etc.

In the Big Smoke train mission even if you are by the front train car most of the time, the train will always get away at the end.

You using a big rig or something? ;) Don't you start with the dirtbike or whatever? That keeps up with the train easily, unless you just have bad driving skills and swerve most of the time not being able to keep control...but if you just go straight..(which is all you have to do)...you'll keep up, and sometimes even pass the train if you dont slow down.

For the Sweet lowrider mission, when you press left/right/up/down with the analog/digital controller when you should, you always fail. I guess you must press the buttons to make the lowrider jump up and down and back and forth.

I got perfect about 70% of the time, and good the rest. So I guess that's not true.

The one everyone is complaining about is the race.

Really? I beat the race on my first try with no problem at all, and the same goes for the first lowrider mission.

Last night I spent at least an hour fucking around with a motorcycle near North Rock. You can have some crazy jumps there, but yeah, I'm stuck on the train mission also. The dance one isn't that bad but definitely not a favorite o' mine.

Last night I spent at least an hour fucking around with a motorcycle near North Rock. You can have some crazy jumps there, but yeah, I'm stuck on the train mission also. The dance one isn't that bad but definitely not a favorite o' mine.

Even better, probaly, is riding a motorcycle at full speed in San Fierro, the jumps because the way the streets are made are amazing. (Unless North Rock's in San fierro >_>)

Guest fanofcoils
For the OG Loc mission where you go to the beach to dance, once you go there by the red marker you talk to the DJ, and then nothing happens and the mission is never completed, nothing that can be done it seems

As said above, you have to do a positive responce a few times, if you listen, even if you respond positive, the DJ begins to talk again...so you have to hit it again, etc.

You using a big rig or something? ;) Don't you start with the dirtbike or whatever? That keeps up with the train easily, unless you just have bad driving skills and swerve most of the time not being able to keep control...but if you just go straight..(which is all you have to do)...you'll keep up, and sometimes even pass the train if you dont slow down.

I got perfect about 70% of the time, and good the rest. So I guess that's not true.

I can always stay by the front of the train unless I have to swerve around a car or an incoming train. When Big Smoke tells me to take the high road then I'm not anywhere near the train, until the high road ends or I jump off of it somewhere. I have a feeling that you might have to jump from the high road to the top of the train and kill the enemies there.

Awesome time today. First, I beat that awful Lowrider thing on my second try (first time my car blew up in six seconds). Then, I beat the last cop mission on my second try, but it involved an AWESOME chase all over the city with me using my gun I bought at Ammu-Nation earlier in the day. The Russian guy tried to motor his ass out of town, so I followed for six minutes in a high speed pursuit until we got on the overpass, I had enough and just pumped his car full of bullets. It caught on fire, I slowed down and watched it explode. The ensuing pileup wasn't fun though, I got creamed by six cars but still made it.

Gonna play some more later.

Fun fucking game so far.

Progress Made? 16.58

Playing Time? 11:29

Days Passed in Game? 54

Mission Attempts? 74

Missions Passed? 26

What's the Last Mission You Beat? Los Seculpros

How much money on you right now? 22682. Spent 20K on two other hideouts.

Last Dance Score? 9810 (and FUCKING LEGIT).

What do you Bench? 320

Total Legit Kills? 320 (heh/)

What Haircut? Cesar with goatee.

Where do you shop most of the time? No place in general.

Use Cheats? No.

Use Instruction Guide? I WILL use it for the tags and oysters once I’m done with Los Santos, but until then, no.

Anything else you want to brag about? My SMG and AK-47 skill and my status in running the territories.

How are you all getting all this money? I've yet to go over 2k at any one time thanks to paint jobs, clothes, etc. I'm assuming house invasions, but do you really make that much money from it? I haven't tried it (apart from the mission) and don't know how lucrative it is.

So far 15.51% in 8:48.

So far loving this game. The feeling I had when I left the city to go into the countryside for the first time was the first time I've been in awe of a video game since Ocarina Of Time. This is quite possibly the most beautifully crafted game I've ever played.

How are you all getting all this money? I've yet to go over 2k at any one time thanks to paint jobs, clothes, etc. I'm assuming house invasions, but do you really make that much money from it? I haven't tried it (apart from the mission) and don't know how lucrative it is.

Kill some drug dealers, they carry two grand on them at a time.

I have 13 grand now thanks to them. I still haven't done any home invasions either.

Progress Made? 20.32%

Playing Time? 13:09

Days Passed in Game? 47

Mission Attempts? 34

Missions Passed? 59

What's the Last Mission You Beat? Tanker Commander

How much money on you right now? $14,082

Last Dance Score? 4580

What do you Bench? 300

Total Legit Kills? 554

What Haircut? Mohawk

Where do you shop most of the time? Binco

Use Cheats? No

Use Instruction Guide? No

Anything else you want to brag about? I've done 8 unique jumps so far.

Guest fanofcoils

It seems I am done with the Sweet and Ryder missions in the first city, I'm still stuck on the Big Smoke train mission, I am riding right next to the front car and Big Smoke is shooting at the enemies on the train, but they never seem to want to die, except 1 of them who dies near the end, but the train always gets away.