Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

New Jack signed by WWE

CREDIT: DeathValleyDriver.com post

skeptic555

Posted: Jan 16 2005, 07:06 AM

Report PostQuote Post

Cherry Popped

At the IWA-MS show tonight in Highland, IN, New Jack announced that he has, in fact, signed with WWE. He also announced something along the lines of expecting it to last all of about 2 weeks once they realize what they've gotten themselves into. That may be a little on the high side.

New Jack appeared to be - how can I be delicate about this? - still ringing in the new year. So, who knows if its true. But he did explicitly make the claim.

As I left at the start of his "match" (poking people with sticks is not my cup of tea), I cannot report on if he in fact murdered anyone tonight.

Also, to pick up on another thread, Tracy Smothers made his triumphant return under the hood as "XIII" (who, apparently was a robotic conquistador of some kind), answering the open challenge of "Sweet and Sour" Larry Sweeney. Larry is the bastard child of Buddy Roberts, Adrian Adonis, and Larry Zybysco. And a damn riot as well.

Good show overall.

If indeed New Jack is on his way in, its certainly going to make for the backstage stories of legend.

I really could see him getting way over and the WWE having no clue what to do.

Guest Coffey

I'll laugh if someone like Triple H runs his mouth to New Jack, or tries to politic against him.

"Triple H was found stabbed backstage last night...."

Guest Trivia247

all of this if it is true that is makes me ask that Time Honored question to the WWE..

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?

Either he's going to be Hak V 2.0, or gets fired in about 2 weeks after backstage "problems" that make RVD look like the ultimate team player.

PUT HIM ON RAW!

Guest The Shadow Behind You

It's official. New Jack WILL become a star.

I just know it.

Guest Trivia247

Ok Outside my time honored question of

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WWE SMOKING.

What good can New Jack possibly be for the WWE? Im not talking about the wrestling ability or the garbage wrestling. Im talking about the simple anti social psycopathic reputation that precedes him? If this is at all true It begs me to ask Vince or Johnny Ace, or whomever it was who decided this, Ummm do you ever pay attention?

It will be amusing. New Jack sucks and he's a piece of shit.... but it'll be really really funny. Put him on SD and I just might watch.

I love this, New Jack will actually get me to watch one of WWE's programs again. It has been months since I watched their crap, New Jack actually piques my interest. I will mark out big if I hear a gun shot and Natural Born Killaz blaring over the system. Have Jack walk, not run, to the ring and destroy everyone with his weapons, perhaps a crotch shot with a golf club.

Guest Fook_Theta

Val Venis and New Jack were "chain wrestling" on Raw this past week. He was iffy on getting a dark match, but for whatever reason they didn't let him. It seemed from the report I read that they weren't all that happy about it, but that could have been reporter bias/misinformation.

I won't believe it until I see his picture on the WWE.com website.

I just put Murder Was the Case in the CD player, and am now blaring Natural Born Killaz for all of my house mates to hear. This is a white boy on a rampage. I swear to god I feel like smashing an electronic football table over someone's head, or perhaps smashing a keyboard across someone's skull. Where is the stapler when I need it?

I just put Murder Was the Case in the CD player, and am now blaring Natural Born Killaz for all of my house mates to hear. This is a white boy on a rampage. I swear to god I feel like smashing an electronic football table over someone's head, or perhaps smashing a keyboard across someone's skull. Where is the stapler when I need it?

The chicks must dig you.

I just put Murder Was the Case in the CD player, and am now blaring Natural Born Killaz for all of my house mates to hear.  This is a white boy on a rampage.  I swear to god I feel like smashing an electronic football table over someone's head, or perhaps smashing a keyboard across someone's skull.   Where is the stapler when I need it?

The chicks must dig you.

The chicks dig being about 6 inches below my navel.

Everyone better watch out today. I am straight up thug right now.

If New Jack ends up at the RAW show in Toronto...

*bites lip*

*hands shake*

*tear rolls down cheek*

It couldn't happen again. It won't happen again. It can't happen again.

"Wrong Again! Wrong Again! Wrong Again!" - New Jack.

I doubt he's going to RAW. The original word was that he's going to Smackdown to feud with John Cena, and it will be revealed that New Jack was the one who stabbed John Cena in that nightclub, not Carlito or Jesus.

I'm just hoping this is true. If it is, there is no way that at least one hilarious backstage incident wont happen. While he certainly isn't a good wrestler, the sheer entertainment that New Jack will bring, both in the ring and out, will make his signing fantastic

Guest jumpingbombangel

This is so great if it's real... :D

If the WWE writers aren't afraid to be hacks (*ahem*) they could introduce New Jack by stealing from this season's South Park and having New Jack be like the Trent Boyett character coming back to kill the Dudleys.

Guest LooneyTune

Eedited because someone already made the joke, and probably much better too.

Guest LooneyTune

Oh, damn... I read half the posts, skimmed to see if anyone posted actual news, and made the stupid joke.

(edits post)