TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mrnoitaull

IS THIS TRUE ?!

IS SIMON DEAN NOVA FROM ECW ?

I didnt even notice , Nova was my fav wrestler back in the ECW days

The reason I am asking is because when I click the link to Simons Deans profile on OWW NOva comes up.

May be a dumb question but please help

IS SIMON DEAN NOVA FROM ECW ?

I didnt even notice , Nova was my fav wrestler back in the ECW days

The reason I am asking is because when I click the link to Simons Deans profile on OWW NOva comes up.

May be a dumb question but please help

Yes, it is true. Simon Dean = Nova = Mike Bucci

Guest Coffey

Wow. If Nova was your favorite wrestling in ECW, and you couldn't tell that Simon Dean was the same person, you must not be much of a fan. Seriously, a new haircut and some exercise clothes doesn't make him look THAT much different.

Shit.

Wow. If Nova was your favorite wrestling in ECW, and you couldn't tell that Simon Dean was the same person, you must not be much of a fan. Seriously, a new haircut and some exercise clothes doesn't make him look THAT much different.

Shit.

So true....so true...

He really doesn't look any different.

Maybe a little more like his brother now but other than that, he looks exactly like he did in ECW.

I second Mrnoitaull here, it took me a couple of weeks to figure out who the hell that was. First Candido, now Nova, why is Vince hellbent on ruining every decent cruiserweight with some dumbass gimmick?

Yes, I get to be the first...

Mike Bucci obviously saw that The Hurricane flopped as a superhero, so he came up with a new idea and...

NOVA INVENTED SIMON DEAN.

Years after he invented professional wrestling, of course.

Guest Trivia247

No its Lies all Lies!!!!

No way did the Innovator of all wrestling Holds Transform into a Infeminant sounding, Moron with a moveset that seems more like Virgil's

it can't beeee NOoOOOoOOOooOooO

Oh Wait....

This is the WWE

He's on RAW?...... they mind as well just call Heat a brand, because that's where he normally wrestles.

He hasn't even been on Heat yet has he..?

And if he has..he's been on pretty much all the RAW's since he debuted..so yea (like 80%)

I was watching Guilty as Charged 2001 the other night when Nova came out to some hard rock song (I think Bang Your Heads) and was totally ripped, long hair, beard, tanned, etc...

I couldn't tell he was the same person that he's on Raw right now, so I see where this guy is coming from

I remember once when WWE was taking a look at him, Stephanie McMahon told him to cut his hair and shave because he looked too much like Triple H.

For real.