TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cartman

"You got knocked the fuck out...man"

Guest cosbywasmurdered

the clip didn't work for me. Did the attacker attack from behind? use a weapon?

Because if it was pure one on one than you should let them fight it out unless it turns nasty. then you pull them apart.

Chief did that to a guy in one punch (broken nose, broken orbital, 3 other assorted broken bones in face). Some of you may remember the story.

Give me an easy place to host a picture, and I'll put it up here.

Guest sek69
Chief did that to a guy in one punch (broken nose, broken orbital, 3 other assorted broken bones in face). Some of you may remember the story.

Give me an easy place to host a picture, and I'll put it up here.

He got punched more than once, but I'd wager that first punch did a lot of the damage.

As far as the people not reacting, most cops and bouncers will tell you when shit like that happens out of the blue it takes people about 30-45 seconds to react. A lot of the time cops/bouncers use that advantage to break up fights before more people jump in.

Also, dude that was doing the punching was 6'4 and like 300 pounds. You gonna step in front of that when he's swinging? I'm about 6' and 270 and I don't think I would have stepped in unless I had something to hit him with.

Yeah there's nothing glass to break on his head, no pipes or anything either. You could've hit him with a soft drink to disorient him, then kick him in the balls. A good kick to the balls would stop a fucking rhino.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Sued? That guy's going back to jail. I love how the manager got the fuck out of dodge when he saw the guy coming through the doors. It was like one of those old bar scenes from a cowboy movie.

It was a fucking cheap shot. The guy wasn't even looking at him with the first punch.

Have you ever seen the way of the gun? Thats what should have happened here. Someone should have beat that bitches ass no matter what the reprecussions were. As for big black dude, listen, and all of you remember this for future reference. Trying to talk a big black guy with a bitch that stupid to not hit you is pointless, so their is no point in trying to talk him down. either leave of go at that fucker. Big Boy, 6'4 300lbs or no, gets an advantage because of people being scared. So that "don't make eye contact, apologize" thing that dude was doing...that is going to get your ass knocked out.

Have you ever seen the way of the gun?

No

Explain please

Guys lean on a car, bitch(played wonderfully by Sarah Silverman) starts screaming "GET OFF MY MANS CAR" and starts talking all kinda shit when the guy doesn't even care. So they say "fuck you bitch" which bring her over and a group of her friends. Basically the chick is still talking shit about how her man is going to fuck him up (Actually she said something like "He is going to skull fuck you like a baby" or some weird shit) and the guy is all "Yeah, I know, she is annoying and talks alot of shit, but I am going to have to fuck you up." So the two guys look at each other, knowing that it is like 12 on 2 and punch the shit out of the girl who started the whole thing.

Bar Patron: Hey, hey. Yeah you, get up. What are you retarded? Get off the fucking car!

Raving Bitch: Hey dickless, get off the fucking car! Hey fucksuck, get your slippery fucking ass of the car! Listen to me, get off the fucking car with your fucking ass!

Parker: Shut that cunts mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!

Raving Bitch: You're gonna wish you never fucking got up this fucking morning asshole, because my boyfriend's gonna fuck you up! And then after that while he's fucking up your fucking gay uncle over there I'm gonna fucking cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you fucking faggot bitch! You gaylord fucking bitch! How do you like that? You like that a lot you fucking faggot? You like to ass fuck? Fontanella fucking babyheads!

Bar Patron: Go ahead.

Raving Bitch: You like to fuck babyheads? You like to fuck boys? He's gonna fuck you in the ass, how do you like that? He's not even gay but he'll do it just to fuck...

Bar Patron: Honey honey. She's got a big mouth but she's not kidding. I'm gonna whip you silly and I'm gonna fuck you stupid. You wanna do the man dance? First dance is yours.

*hits Raving Bitch in the face*

Moral, if you are going to get your ass kicked, make sure you beat the shit out of who started it at least.

Guest Vitamin X

By the way, from what it sounds like the clip's also on ebaumsworld here:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pizzaparlorbrawl.html

From what I'm hearing it sounds identical, I couldn't see the clip either. I agree with what Ripper said though, there's just no way around a dude like that. A big burly guy with a loudmouth girlfriend who steps in like that is obviously going to be looking for a fight. How else can he prove his worth to his girl? You think that guy was going to reason with him?

Personally, and I'd probably be stockier than that guy (shorter but bigger), I would have at least made an effort to fight back after big boy took a swing. Sure I would've gotten my ass beat, but better to get at least put up a fight that just get whacked and walk around vulnerable to further asswhipping.

That was some sucker punch bullshit. I'm 6' *maybe* 160 lbs. If I even thought that big guy was coming after me I would either:

A.) Jet-there's no way a fatass like that could catch me

B.) Find a gun or some sort of very effective object to use as a weapon

I think a few punches from a motherfucker like that could kill me.

You guys do not know what to do. Here I will tell you, as someone who goes to UC, a campus surronded by some bad predominantly black neighborhoods.

If you are attacked, or just walking to your car late at night be sure to have your punching hand in your pocket that has your keys. Hold on to your keys so that you have 3 different keys protruding from the spaces between your four fingers, not your thumb.

If someone comes up to you, or you are confronted by someone, like he was with that chick, clinch your fist, the keys become like three knives, and be ready to punch.

Once the fight starts, first punch him in the eye with your hand with the protuding keys, he will reach for his eye, or whats left of it. Once he pulls his hands up to reach for his eye, punch him square in the middle of his throat (where his adams apple is) and pull downward. That will incapacitate anyone, and possibly kill him.

This is only if you do not have some other form of a weapon, as a gun would be easier.

Fuck all the fancy shit. In a fight, kick 'im in the nuts, chop 'im in the throat, poke 'im in the eye, and then run away. Anything extra is just begging to get stabbed or shot.

Actually, in a situation like that you should fall to the floor and start twitching. Shit your pants if you can. With all those witnesses? Taking a few shots is well worth it.

Guest BDC

People ALWAYS react to an attack at the eyes. Punch him in the eye, gouge him in the eye, whatever. After that? Hell, with someone that big? I'd probably start swinging at the temples or kick for the knees.

EDIT:

Typed the above before watching. DAMN. In that case, I'm not sure if the guy would have had a chance to react. I've been in scraps in my time, but even I would have been shocked at that.

Yeah, the fact that he was blindsided really hurt his chances. To be fair though, the guy who attacked him was big, and probably hungry, therefore you cannot really blame him for having that fit of rage.